TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

I get the queasy feeling it's Candice because she's the only one they've featured as associated with Vince the last several weeks and if you want continuity, she was the last person who applied right after Bischoff was fired.

Give me Ted Dibiase as the new GM. I would love to hear his theme music once a week when he would come out.

Watch it be Paul Heyman, only for him to turn down Vince's offer and we get a big face to face between the two, taking the WWE vs. ECW feud to yet another level.

Then after that, the next week or so, we then get someone like Dusty as the GM.

World Wrestling Entertainment has come to terms on the release of WWE Superstar Orlando Jordan. WWE wishes him all the best in his future endeavors. - wwe.com

Bummer, well, who will suck at Velocity now?

Guest J0bber
I get the queasy feeling it's Candice because she's the only one they've featured as associated with Vince the last several weeks and if you want continuity, she was the last person who applied right after Bischoff was fired.

I hope to God this prediction is not correct, but I too get this sick feeling in my stomach that the brainless Candice will take over the GM position of Raw because of her recent associations with Vince.

My money is on Vince or Shane being named the new RAW GM since they are the lamest options possible. After they can treat us to a main event of Spirit Squad vs Hunter 4 on 1 handicapped match that ends with a DX tease.

I, for one, cannot wait.

World Wrestling Entertainment has come to terms on the release of WWE Superstar Orlando Jordan. WWE wishes him all the best in his future endeavors. - wwe.com

Bummer, well, who will suck at Velocity now?

Meltzer says that Jordan's release was due to "extreme heat over who he was travelling with". I don't exactly know what that means.

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

It means he probably brought his boyfriend backstage.

It'd better be Dusty Rhodes...

It won't be. It'll be Candice Michelle.

Or Melina. Nitro can be her "pet project" until he breaks out on his own.

It'd better be Dusty Rhodes...

It won't be. It'll be Candice Michelle.

Or Melina. Nitro can be her "pet project" until he breaks out on his own.

Yeah, giving her a key role like that will fit in with her punishment.

According to Meltzer, Dusty Rhodes and JBL(!) are big possibilities.

JBL is a good talker but if he will continue to wrestle this isnt a good idea. He will then rule RAW for a few months until someone else replaces him. I think its important to not have a revolving door of GM's. Actually I would prefer if they didnt even do this GM crap anymore. Its been done to death and nothing speciel has come from it for such a long time.

--They are doing an angle on the WWE web site where JBL is looking to sue to get back on Smackdown after losing to Rey Mysterio last night. That would seem to make him unlikely to be the Raw G.M. For whatever this is worth, and I don't think it's going to be him, Eric Bischoff was in Las Vegas last Monday backstage at Raw.

Credit: Meltzer

Do any of you want to try to explain what WWE has done to Kid Kash and Jamie Noble?

How long have they been wearing dog collars with leashes???

kashnobledogs8td.jpg

Yeah, I just looked up the Velocity archives and this just started a week ago. I suppose they both think they are Rick Steiner now, in character...

Guest nokia

The following was posted by Shantelle on her official forum today (link at the end).

"Hi everyone, thank you for all your support and patients. I just want everyone to know that this time the rumors are true, I have signed a contract with WWE. I will be relocating to attend Deep South Wrestling in Georgia. I will continue to answer on my board as much as possible. So please don't hesitate to continue posting!

Rock on!

ST"

http://www.shantelletaylor.com

I got this at gerweck.net (link; http://www.gerweck.net/news/1148744121.shtml), that have posted "fake Meltzer news" before, so don't blame me is this is not from Meltzer !!!

Dave Meltzer reports that Joey Mercury is being sent to drug rehab and is out indefinitely.

- Meltzer also reports that it is very likley Chris Masters will be taken off the road for an indefinite period of time for drug related issues.

- JBL is likely to be out of action for 3 months, but may be back in a non wrestling role before then.

source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

-Like I said before right when it was just rumored that MNM was coming to an end because all of the shit that went down, it wont surprise me at all if we never seen Joey Mercury again. I don't care how high people say that WWE is on the guy, he just seems like the most logical of the three to get buried for good. Melina is on a roll, even with her issues, and Nitro is her boyfriend, so neither one of them were going to get shafted permanency.

-I'm sure the Chris Masters "news" doesn't shock anyone.

-I hope to God that JBL returns, and I'm all for him being in a short term non-wrestling role for a while, much like what we saw with Kurt Angle a while back. Make JBL the GM of RAW while he also fights for the right to go back to SD as a wrestler. That works for me!

I think this is the second week of the mistreatment....

Actually I saw the first week of that gimmick. It doesnt really limit them in the ring in any way and they were over with the audience. Im looking for these two to go up against London and Kendrick pretty soon.

I don't really have a problem with the gimmick per-se. My main issue is how it's just totally out of the blue with no explanation whatsoever.

It will be a pity vote for Shane as the GM. He was brought in after Survivor Series and hinted as the next GM to replace Bischoff, then he disappeared until the Rumble, stuck in the Michaels feud, and bashed in the head by HHH. It will be in the interest of fairness