TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

If they are going to give Kash and Noble a new tag team gimmick, the least they could do is put a match on Smackdown against Gymini or London/Kendrick for the tag belts. It baffles me that they just started this out of nowhere.

Actually that team might be a cool thing to bring into the ECW brand, Pitbulls 2006. I would assume both of those guys will be sent there anyway.

Biggest non surprise in quite some time that Masters is on the juice (and get rid of him while we're at it) and with Mercury, I could see them maybe moving him to ECW possibly.

Oh and I am thinking Dusty Rhodes for GM and that Shantelle chick is cute as fuck

Guest Princess Leena

I think I knew Beth Phoenix before she was a wrestler.

Very exciting.

If they are going to give Kash and Noble a new tag team gimmick, the least they could do is put a match on Smackdown against Gymini or London/Kendrick for the tag belts. It baffles me that they just started this out of nowhere.

Actually that team might be a cool thing to bring into the ECW brand, Pitbulls 2006. I would assume both of those guys will be sent there anyway.

Biggest non surprise in quite some time that Masters is on the juice (and get rid of him while we're at it) and with Mercury, I could see them maybe moving him to ECW possibly.

Oh and I am thinking Dusty Rhodes for GM and that Shantelle chick is cute as fuck

95% of the audience has probably never seen Kid Kash and haven't seen Jamie Noble in a year or two. I doubt they would be confused with the change in gimmicks. Was their ever a storyline to explain why the Road Warriors/Legion of Doom decided to wear facepaint and spiked shoulder pads? Was their ever a storyline to explain why Demolition decided to wear facepaint and an insane amount of leather? It doesn't need to be explained for it to be successful.

Guest nokia

Might be of topic, but I read at a "lost forum site" that The Rock (Dwayne Johnson) has signed on for apperances in season 3 of Lost...

Have anyone else heard/read this rumour?

Guest Human Highlight Reel

It was the day his parents died, apparantly.

It's higher. A $5 difference and probably the wrong direction to go. It should return to $29.95 for all non Mania shows.

Realistically, tacking on another $5 isn't much but I don't think it was a good move because people are already iffy on plopping $35 down, $40 might just be too much.

So does this mean Mania will be $54.95 next year?

GREGORY HELMS

A crazy win at Judgment Day lands the Cruiserweight Champion back on teh POWER 25.

WWE.com...

I thought that was a typo on your part, but it actually says it like that on the WWE.com site.

It's higher. A $5 difference and probably the wrong direction to go. It should return to $29.95 for all non Mania shows.

Realistically, tacking on another $5 isn't much but I don't think it was a good move because people are already iffy on plopping $35 down, $40 might just be too much.

So does this mean Mania will be $54.95 next year?

Probably 59.95, because it's Mania and they know people will be nuts enough to throw down 60 bucks. I mean, what's another 10 when you are already paying 50 right?

It will cause lower buyrates, but the thinking is the extra money will counteract that.

Had they tried this last year at this time, everybody would have assumed they were just trying to kill off ECW before ONS ever happened.

GREGORY HELMS

A crazy win at Judgment Day lands the Cruiserweight Champion back on teh POWER 25.

WWE.com...

I thought that was a typo on your part, but it actually says it like that on the WWE.com site.

I know :P Next thing you know they'll say things like: Mark Henry owned Chris Benoit with his l33tness which brings him back in teh Power 25, rofl.

Here's the updated card for the house show I'm going to in two weeks. Needless to say it doesn't look too good.

Triple Threat Match

World Heavyweight Championship

Rey Mysterio vs. Mark Henry vs. Kurt Angle

Undertaker vs. The Great Khali (w/Daivari)

United States Championship

Lashley vs. Finlay

Tag Team Championship Match

Paul London & Brian Kendrick

vs. Jamie Noble & Kid Kash

WWE Cruiserweight Championship

Gregory Helms vs. Super Crazy

Matt Hardy vs. Sylvan

Also featuring: Mr. Kennedy, Scotty 2 Hotty, Funaki and more!

*sigh* At least I only got cheap seats.

Here's the updated card for the house show I'm going to in two weeks. Needless to say it doesn't look too good.

Triple Threat Match

World Heavyweight Championship

Rey Mysterio vs. Mark Henry vs. Kurt Angle

Undertaker vs. The Great Khali (w/Daivari)

United States Championship

Lashley vs. Finlay

Tag Team Championship Match

Paul London & Brian Kendrick

vs. Jamie Noble & Kid Kash

WWE Cruiserweight Championship

Gregory Helms vs. Super Crazy

Matt Hardy vs. Sylvan

Also featuring: Mr. Kennedy, Scotty 2 Hotty, Funaki and more!

*sigh* At least I only got cheap seats.

I'd be optimistic for a decent show. Only thing turly horrible will be Taker vs. Khali, which has a car wreck appeal to me. Tag match should be excellent if they give it time.

Well Im glad I got that $5 rebate for One Night Stand. I cant imagine anyone spending $40 on a Single Brand PPV...ugh.

Oh, and I have to wonder after seeing HHH in that Miller Lite Commercial how he got that instead of Austin.

Dude for 40 Dollars, the ECW PPV better be good. I really want to get the PPV but more matches need to be annouced. We only have two. We have RVD vs Cena and Tommy Dreamer & Terry Funk vs Foley & Edge. We are two weeks away from the PPV and not much has been annouced. I'm hoping we get some more information about the PPV tomorrow night.

Well Im glad I got that $5 rebate for One Night Stand.

Where'd you get such a thing.

I bought Wreckless Intent at Circuit City for $11 and it came with a $5 rebate on any of the next 3 PPVs (ONS, Venegance, GAB) as long as you have the little form, receipt and a bill with the PPV ordered on it and have it mailed in by sometime in September.

They didn't revel much of the card, officially on TV at least, before the PPV last year did they?

I think they had revealed most of the card, but I believe Masato Tanaka vs. Mike Awesome was one match they didn't announce. Personally, I think that match turned out to be the best of the show.

Tanaka/Awesome was confirmed for the show but it was announced 2 days before or something. Rhino/Sabu was the only match not announced I believe.

Tanaka/Awesome was confirmed for the show but it was announced 2 days before or something. Rhino/Sabu was the only match not announced I believe.

That is because it was designed as a impromptu challenge match.

They didn't revel much of the card, officially on TV at least, before the PPV last year did they?

I think we got told about the matches though the ad's for the PPV, but still last year, we knew a good number of matches for the PPV a few weeks before the actual PPV. I want to know if we're going to have any "ECW matches" instead of ECW vs WWE matches.

On The Law last night, Melter said that Randy Orton was very close to being fired, and that they aren't very happy about having to bring him back at all, but are doing so because Smackdown is so thin on the ground when it comes to heels. Meltzer thinks that if Orton doesn't change his attitude, they'll likely fire him.