TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

Kane, 39, has expressed to WWE management that he plans on retiring soon, perhaps as early as January 2007. Kane told management that he has accomplished all he can in his career. Should Kane retire, it won't affect his See No Evil film deal as he signed a contract for a sequel to the movie.

One source within WWE said, "Kane is the most respected guy in the Raw locker room. He carries himself very professionally and it would be ashame to end his career without a decent title run." Kane has stated several times that his 24 hour title reign in 1998 does not bother him, however, many within WWE (including Vince McMahon) feels as though that Kane has been bothered that he has not gotten another title reign in his career. Even though he's technically on RAW, there was some thought to giving him a title win at Judgment Day or No Way Out, but those plans were nixed. Another source said that when Kane was asked about a possible future title reign he said, "It's time for the younger guys to shine."

Before his departure, Kane would like to be involved with Bobby Lashley, Randy Orton and John Cena. He would also like to reunite with The Undertaker as a tag team. Additionally, The Undertaker has expressed to management that Kane could possibly be the one to end his undefeated Wrestlemania streak. However, Kane turned down the idea, seeing as it would take credibility away from Taker's legacy.

source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Kane, 39, has expressed to WWE management that he plans on retiring soon, perhaps as early as January 2007. Kane told management that he has accomplished all he can in his career. Should Kane retire, it won't affect his See No Evil film deal as he signed a contract for a sequel to the movie.

One source within WWE said, "Kane is the most respected guy in the Raw locker room. He carries himself very professionally and it would be ashame to end his career without a decent title run." Kane has stated several times that his 24 hour title reign in 1998 does not bother him, however, many within WWE (including Vince McMahon) feels as though that Kane has been bothered that he has not gotten another title reign in his career. Even though he's technically on RAW, there was some thought to giving him a title win at Judgment Day or No Way Out, but those plans were nixed. Another source said that when Kane was asked about a possible future title reign he said, "It's time for the younger guys to shine."

Before his departure, Kane would like to be involved with Bobby Lashley, Randy Orton and John Cena. He would also like to reunite with The Undertaker as a tag team. Additionally, The Undertaker has expressed to management that Kane could possibly be the one to end his undefeated Wrestlemania streak. However, Kane turned down the idea, seeing as it would take credibility away from Taker's legacy.

source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Damn, Kane seems like a pretty cool guy (based off this report).

According to Raja acording to PWI, Paul London is out with a Staph infection.

Boo-urns

Kane has always seemed like one of the more professional workers in WWE. With all of the backstage happenings we hear about, I don't think I have ever heard of any type of incident that has involved Kane. It'll be tough to see him leave, he was a solid member of the roster.

Kane has always seemed like one of the more professional workers in WWE. With all of the backstage happenings we hear about, I don't think I have ever heard of any type of incident that has involved Kane. It'll be tough to see him leave, he was a solid member of the roster.

Yeah, I never noticed before but he's never been the sipposed cause of anything.

I'd think he'd be offered a place as a road agent if he wanted it.

I'm assuming on the original ECW VHS / DVDs to anybody who owns them, all the music is dubbed over WWE-style?

Well there's one thing I can say about Kane and that's that he is a trooper for all the crap he's had to put up with over the years ranging from Katie Vick to the recent May 19th stuff. I can't believe they are making a sequel to See No Evil, though.

Well there's one thing I can say about Kane and that's that he is a trooper for all the crap he's had to put up with over the years ranging from Katie Vick to the recent May 19th stuff. I can't believe they are making a sequel to See No Evil, though.

It made enough money to turn a profit, that's basically all you need to produce a sequel. Especially in horror.

I'm assuming on the original ECW VHS / DVDs to anybody who owns them, all the music is dubbed over WWE-style?

Actually, I think in most of the matches they don't even have the entrances

Yeah, on the best of's they dont even have the entrances. Some of the PPV's have all the entrances, some have various entrances while others are cut out.

For what its worth, that report on Kane has never been in any WON I've read, including the one I just got today.

Random question, in light of ECW, decided to watch the matches on the Rise and Fall DVD. Watching Rey vs Psicosis and was wondering, was Psicosis' hair ever real, or was it always part of the mask?

Because if it was real, holy shit...that's some crazy hair.

For those worried regarding a possible Mark Henry world title push:

- Following JBL's injury, it was planned to have Mark Henry defeat Rey Mysterio for the World Heavyweight Title and build to a match with Batista at SummerSlam. As of now, those plans have been scrapped.

By Inside Pulse lifted from the Observer apparently.

Random question, in light of ECW, decided to watch the matches on the Rise and Fall DVD. Watching Rey vs Psicosis and was wondering, was Psicosis' hair ever real, or was it always part of the mask?

Part of the mask, it came off when he unmasked in Mexico

Yeah, on the best of's they dont even have the entrances. Some of the PPV's have all the entrances, some have various entrances while others are cut out.

Even the original ECW DVDs had the same problem with entrances being cut out so they didn't have to pay for music.

Goodbye Animal.

Road Warrior Animal Released

June 6, 2006

As first reported on WWE Mobile, WWE has come to an agreement on the release of Road Warrior Animal (Joe Laurinaitis) as of today June 6, 2006. We wish Joe the best in all future endeavors.

Well, I don't think he (Animal) wanted to wrestle as a singles guy, so good for him, I guess. I don't get why they tried to turn him into just "the Road Warrior" recently. That was pretty weird.

Didn't Animal have an insurance clause that stated that he could only wrestle in tag matches, and if it was a singles match it had to be advertised as a special main event match?

Well, I don't think he (Animal) wanted to wrestle as a singles guy, so good for him, I guess. I don't get why they tried to turn him into just "the Road Warrior" recently. That was pretty weird.

Well, look at Davey Boy Smith. Him and The Dynamite Kid were the British Bulldogs. Once DK couldn't go anymore, DBS took the name for himself.

I think the curly hair was always fake. I'd seen photos of him from that era, touring Japan with Jericho outside the ring without his mask on and he had really short hair.

The shorter shoulder-length straight hair he had in WCW was real, I believe.

Guest nokia

Dave Sherer reports that Axl Rotten completely no showed last night's Raw.

- Sherer also reports that as of late when wrestlers have been getting no crowd reaction that management has been referring to it as the "Charlie Haas pop".

- Mike Johnson reports that David Heath aka Gangrel was contacted last week by the WWE and will likely be re-signed soon for the ECW brand.

- Johnson also reports that Road Warrior Animal was released because he recently gave management several ideas for angles involving him and when they were turned down he snapped and threw a huge fit backstage

Axl Rotten = :rolleyes:

Gangrel In the NEW ecw = :headbang: & :cheers:

Animal with a fit backstage = :stupid:

- Sherer also reports that as of late when wrestlers have been getting no crowd reaction that management has been referring to it as the "Charlie Haas pop".

He's so fucked.

- Mike Johnson reports that David Heath aka Gangrel was contacted last week by the WWE and will likely be re-signed soon for the ECW brand.

Well... SciFi can be appeased now.

He's so fucked.

This and knocking Lillian off the apron last night certainly doesn't help.

That Charlie Haas thing came out years ago. I think Booker T started it, when he moved to SmackDown, even.

2 years then, it would be.