TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

From PWInsider:

-They say that the reason for Taker not actually doing the Piper's Pit segment last week is because, well, he just refused to do it. His thinking was that the last time the fans saw him he was destroyed, and the last thing "The Undertaker" would do is go out there and talk about it instead of going out and trying to destroy Khali instead.

I respect the hell out of that but I do wish that he wasn't one of the only guys who could do something like that without getting buried.

You know, I agree with Downhome on this. Undertaker does have the right idea, but it bugs me that he is one of the wrestlers that can get away with this behavior and not get punished.

A bit on Randy Orton from PWInsider:

-He wasn't due back until next week, so it's obvious that they brought him back because they thought they needed someone like him on this ECW PPV, and it pissed some people off. They were told by many workers backstage that Orton seems like the exact same guy that he's always been with no improvement at all, if not even worse since now he has it in his head that he's so important that they brought him back early from his "vacation".

Amen to that!

And if it hasn't been posted yet (yes, from PWInsider again):

Beth Phoenix's surgery on her broken mandible (lower jaw) was a complete success, but she will need about 8 weeks out of the ring to recover.

Lillian Garcia was diagnosed with a "strained and sprained" wrist, but will be ring announcing tomorrow's WWE vs. ECW special in Dayton, Ohio.

Also, obviously, there is a ton of heat on Charlie Hass right now. It it wasn't for Gerald Brisco, Charlie Hass wouldn't have been brought back in the first place. Not only is there heat on Hass for being so careless, but he also tops that off with having an attitude backstage where he acts like he's done a hell of a lot more than he actually has.

There is also a lot of heat on John Laurinaitis because of the way the Kane angle came off last week, since he had a great deal to do with it played out and looked.

So they fired Animal as punishment to him because Kane/Kane came off bad? I thought it came off just fine.

I thought it did to, although I was so siked to see the old Kane walk out with the entrance music I didn't care how it came off. it was just a cool segment.

as for Charlie Haas, just get rid of him. its obeius the fans couldn't give a lick about him and hes as bland as bland can be. When backstage managment are making fun of you for not getting any pops (the Charlie Haas Pop) its obvious your screwed.

You know what I've realized, normally WWE has anyone face or heel talk on a mic to try and help them get over, Finlay hasn't used a micaphone all that much and he's one of the top heels on Smackdown. That just strikes me as odd with the WWE.

So who's decison to come back was worse, Haas or Hardy?

From the standpoint of WWE Hardy was the better man to sign again. He's over no matter what they do with him. People dont seem to care about Haas though. As to who's decison to come back was worse on a personal level I dont know.

Its a shame they cant do anything interesting with Haas. He's a good in ring performer. They could even have changed his name because most wouldnt recognze him anyway.

Guest jm29195

I don't know if it's just me, but does anyone else think that bringing back Orton to face Angle was a 'Plan B' of sorts, because someone who they had plans for originally turned them down? It just seems strange, considering Heyman's hype on SD last week, that they would suddenly promote what would have been considered a Smackdown match a couple of weeks ago, on an ECW show as an interpromotional match.... Regardless, it will be interesting to see what Meltzer has to say about this this week....

I don't know if it's just me, but does anyone else think that bringing back Orton to face Angle was a 'Plan B' of sorts, because someone who they had plans for originally turned them down? It just seems strange, considering Heyman's hype on SD last week, that they would suddenly promote what would have been considered a Smackdown match a couple of weeks ago, on an ECW show as an interpromotional match.... Regardless, it will be interesting to see what Meltzer has to say about this this week....

I definitely got that vibe too. I figured it would be an ECW alum, he backed out, and this was their plan B, as you said. Then again, since they're going with the theme of WWE v ECW at ONS2, and Angle is technically part of ECW, it makes (WWE) sense to use someone from the RAW or SD! roster.

For some reason I was flipping past MTV here in Europe and they were doing a "Cribs" of the Hogan home, I watched for like 3 minutes and it becomes VERY apparent that roides have eaten Hogan's brain away.

He picks up a pair of yellow boots and go "These are world famous boots, I wore them when I wrestled Andre "the Giant" - and he died a few days later"

and I'm like WHAT THE FUCK?

Its pretty sad because I was hyped from the comment that he challenged anyone from a "four, six or eight sided ring". That would possibly mean someone from TNA or UFC.

But the good thing is that Orton actually has a reason to attack Angle so its not something they just threw in there.

- Sherer also reports that as of late when wrestlers have been getting no crowd reaction that management has been referring to it as the "Charlie Haas pop".

He's so fucked.

They were saying that while he was around the last time.

He picks up a pair of yellow boots and go "These are world famous boots, I wore them when I wrestled Andre "the Giant" - and he died a few days later"

and I'm like WHAT THE FUCK?

Hogan always does that... he might be the best personality for wrestling with the way he acts.

According to PWInsider, Vito's new gimmick isn't a punishment of any kind. Instead, creative believes that it is a "strong new character" that will actually take him to the next level.

:huh:

According to PWInsider, Vito's new gimmick isn't a punishment of any kind. Instead, creative believes that it is a "strong new character" that will actually take him to the next level.

Yes, the next level. Right where the exit door is located.

Worked for Saturn in WCW.

Oh wait, no it didn't.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Selling-Tile-Business-...1QQcmdZViewItem

Wow. I like how the auction has NOTHING about his company, JUST A PICTURE OF HIM WITH NO SHIRT ON.

That's gotta be a joke, not to mention that $80 000 for a company is ridiculous.

I don't like the Legends shirts. If they brought back old shirts like they're the ones they're packing with DVD ( like DX, Bret or Jake ), that would be more interesting. Do you want to wear a plain white shirt with a half-naked man on the front ?

I'd so get the Mr. Perfect shirt if it didn't have Hennig in tights on it. Just the Mr. Perfect logo on the front would have been great. That said, I'm strongly considering ordering the Ted DiBiase shirt. Also thought it was kinda odd they busted out a Wild Samoans shirt. I'm half-expecting an Adonis/Murdoch shirt to be on sale next week.

Now, if they released a Young Stallions t-shirt . . . they'd sell one shirt . . . to me.

The idea of the shirts are an interesting idea. Even though I liked Rick Rude, I could not bring myself to ever wear that shirt in public. The only shirt I could actually wear is the Million Dollar Man shirt.

They need the Nikolai "Cents" T-shirt when DiBiase bought him. That thing owned.

Those Legends shirts are awesome, but yeah I wouldn't wear half of them. I'll definitely get the Sgt. Slaughter one though.

http://www.wweshop.com/category.asp?categoryId=cat-legends

New "Legends" gear from WWE Shopzone

The first shirt with the advertisement would be cool if the words "Hell in the cell" weren't printed on it.

I cant read who is in the Hell In a Cell Match..and theres some hilarity in the WWE Title being up for grabs between Piper and Dusty Rhodes.