TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

Guest wildpegasus

This deserves its own topic but oh well.

The WWE camera work needs to change. I was watching Macho vs Bret from WCW the other day and found myself really enjoying it. Not because it was the best match ever but because Macho delivered 3 snap like punches to Bret Hart's face who was standing alongside the turnbuckles. It was an awesome, superb angle that brought you right into the match. One of my fav camera shots ever.

Than about a minute later thinking about all the different reasons I enjoyed that I realised that in the WWE I have never seen camera work like that in ages if ever. In today's WWE the camera would do every trick in the book to make you not actually see the contact as protection for weak workers. They even do it all the time even when they don't have to. On taped shows to boot.

The WWE camera work needs to change. I was watching Macho vs Bret from WCW the other day and found myself really enjoying it. Not because it was the best match ever but because Macho delivered 3 snap like punches to Bret Hart's face who was standing alongside the turnbuckles. It was an awesome, superb angle that brought you right into the match. One of my fav camera shots ever.

Than about a minute later thinking about all the different reasons I enjoyed that I realised that in the WWE I have never seen camera work like that in ages if ever. In today's WWE the camera would do every trick in the book to make you not actually see the contact as protection for weak workers. They even do it all the time even when they don't have to. On taped shows to boot.

I agree with you, the WWE camera work needs to change. The random crowd shot during a match is really pointless and you may not see the turning point in the match or a good move because of it. Plus putting the camera on a valet or on the annouce table while a match is going on is basically the same result as putting the camera on a person in the crowd. Thats what I liked about ECW and WCW camera work, they rarely put a camera on something else other than a match unless it was something really important to a storyline.

Four words... Hardy. Taker. Ladder Match.

2238187290091599163LgHWsa_ph.jpg

From Flair's wedding. OMG Evolution reunion!!

?

?

Flair, HHH and Batista all in a row. They were in Evolution.

Oh...I can't see the picture.

Flair's a fucking retard for getting remarried.

I've come to the conclusion that wrestlers only get married so they can get their wives health insurance.

I love how David Flair is making the Lord Steven Regal face.

All he needs to do is start shooing people away and lock one of the bridemaids in the Regal Stretch.

I love how David Flair is making the Lord Steven Regal face.

All he needs to do is start shooing people away and lock one of the bridemaids in the Regal Stretch.

He's probably a little put out that he and Reid have been pushed aside in favor of Evolution . . . Wooooooooo, EVOLUTION!!! *Throws watch* I SAID EVOLUTION!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! ALL NIGHT LONG!!!!

In the theatre today they ran a video ad for Vengeance claming that

DX would be reuniting at the event- complete with DX music and recent shots of HHH & HBK doing crotch-chops

If tonight's ECW show is any indication ECW is going to have all the same WWE-style quick camera cuts and jumps that miss most of the impact of moves as well. Definately an annoyance.

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster
I get the sickened feeling that Cena-Orton is going to main event a major ppv soon

It was suppose to be Cena/Triple H at SummerSlam this year, but if DX really takes off, I can see Cena/Orton main eventing the PPV...with Orton winning the title.

I get the sickened feeling that Cena-Orton is going to main event a major ppv soon

Cena/Orton at WM23. I wouldn't want to be Edge after he inevitably jobs to Cena at Vengeance and the depush starts.

Just wondering if anyone here is going to buy the book Rise and Fall of ECW. Think there will be anything new that the DVD didn't talk about?

I checked WWE shop zone and they had no package deals with the DVD yet. Just an ECW t-shirt. I borrowed the DVD from my brother so I've never owned it myself.