TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

It's a little sad that Triple H is the guy standing right beside Ric Flair instead of one or both of his sons.

It's a good thing we have someone who's the authority on what's sad or not in Ric Flair's life...

It's a little sad that Triple H is the guy standing right beside Ric Flair instead of one or both of his sons.

It's a good thing we have someone who's the authority on what's sad or not in Ric Flair's life...

It would be sad in anyone's life. You have two grown sons and neither one is your best man?

It would be sad in anyone's life. You have two grown sons and neither one is your best man?

Why? Do you know the background on the situation? Are you Flair's personal PR man? Didn't think so. Maybe he didn't want to choose between his two sons so he chose one of the guys that he works with the most. You're so quick to judge, yet you know sweet fuck all about the circumstance which leads me to believe that you should just stifle it. How about that? :)

Rey Mysterio should go back permanently to the style of ring attire he had last night.

I thought he looked more professional with actual tights than he does with the baggy pants, personally.

Here are a bunch of other pictures from the wedding:

http://community.webshots.com/album/550899466iEghGF/0

Check out the pictures of Reid. :lol:

He looks like he's going to end up as crazy Ric.

What? This looks like some fucking dorm room party. Not Ric Flair's wedding.

There is a couple Wedding pictures, I think the girl involved in the majority of the pictures was in the bride's party.

Also, It's pretty common to have an non-child as the best man because otherwise you have to go by seniority in this case and I think we all know Ric thinks better of Reid then David.

Ummm, this is odd:

-They have the ECW book and shirt package for $18.92.

-Then they have the ECW book by itself for $16.92, which makes the above a pretty good deal.

-And all the while they have the same shirt that comes in the above book/shirt package by itself for $25.00.

Justin Credible.... HE'S HARDCORE!

crediblecola4zt.jpg

How can you call Credible out and yet ignore Angle with an Diet Sprite Zero?

Well, for one, you'd expect Credible having something harder than a Diet Coke, whereas on TV, Angle hasn't drunken anything harder than Milk before this picture.

Also, Diet Sprite Zero is the shiz-nit.

Here's what looks to be the final card for the Smackdown! house show I'm going to on Saturday. The main events are lackluster but the undercard should be fun;

World Heavyweight Championship

Rey Mysterio vs. Mark Henry

Undertaker vs. The Great Khali (w/Daivari)

United States Championship

Lashley vs. Finlay

Tag Team Championship Match

Paul London & Brian Kendrick

vs. Jamie Noble & Kid Kash

WWE Cruiserweight Championship

Gregory Helms vs. Super Crazy

Tatanka vs. Mr. Kennedy

Funaki vs. Vito

Jillian vs. Kristal

Also featuring: Matt Hardy, Mr. Kennedy and more!

I'm hoping they do a last minute switch and replace Marc Henry in the main with Booker T and put Marc Henry in the match with Undertaker instead of Khali.

Since when is Rene Dupree on Raw? Just saw the Superstars page.

I think he has been wrestling on Heat, but he never makes an appearance on RAW. When it happened, I don't know. I don't think anyone knows anymore, the people just kind of show up.

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster
Since when is Rene Dupree on Raw? Just saw the Superstars page.

Since last year's draft, brother.

a perfect way to end this ecw vs raw feud is for cena to cost rvd the title and have edge win and then rvd stays ecw champ and in ecw where he wont get "screwed" and edge and cena can finally have their blowoff match at summerslam

* NEW RVD; Tommy Dreamer, Sabu; Terry Funk and Sandman t-shirts are available at this link;

http://www.wweshop.com/category.asp?cartid...cw_ons2_results

All of these are pretty cool and I'd like the get my hands on the Terry Funk shirt !!

I think the Sandman shirt is the best one.

In that ECW picture who is that next to RVD and the woman?

Is it Axel Rotton and Trinity who used to be in TNA?

It's not Axel, Axel has blonde hair.