TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

Has Goldust been released? He wasn't on Heat this week.

Shelly Martinez from OVW is reporting on her MySpace blog that she's heading to ECW.

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...32-914fc6f25e65

So is she going to be in the Vampire group or be Daffeny for ECW?

And Goldust has been released? You don't say.

The next person you will see pop up on ECW will be a tarot card reader who will be played by Shelly Martinez.

Guest Overworked
The next person you will see pop up on ECW will be a tarot card reader who will be played by Shelly Martinez.

As long as she isn't asked on air to read the fate of ECW in the cards.

WWE.com 24/7 poll

Pick your favorite Great American Bash PPV and see it next month on WWE 24/7 On Demand:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GAB 1990 44.89 %

GAB 1996 7.77 %

GAB 2005 47.33 %

Total Votes: 18134

Scary...

WWE.com 24/7 poll

Pick your favorite Great American Bash PPV and see it next month on WWE 24/7 On Demand:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GAB 1990 44.89 %

GAB 1996 7.77 %

GAB 2005 47.33 %

Total Votes: 18134

Scary...

What are the odds that WWE fans would pick a WWE PPV.

Considering GAB 1990 and 1996 were pretty damn good and shows I'd like to watch again and GAB 2005 was fucking awful, boring, horribly-booked shit featuring bad performances from the majority of the wrestlers who appeared that amounted to a PPV that should be considered an unethical method of torture to those who watched it; I'd say that the above poll is a travesty.

Why do I pay for that shit? Oh yeah, Heatwave 1998. That was pretty awesome, albeit a bit butchered.

I'll be getting 24/7 when it's actually available soon on Comcast in the hopes of them showing the full versions of the the early Survivor Series PPVs. Probably not until November at least, but I can hope. Based on the above poll, though, we'll get the 2005 show.

- Vince McMahon has told his staff that from this point forward, John Cena is the future and that he should be protected as if he were Hulk Hogan or Steve Austin.

- The plan is for Big Show to end up as ECW's top heel. Many of ECW's upper card spots will be given to newcomers that will be introduced in the coming weeks.

- Tazz and Lawler were both unhappy trying to work out their match. Tazz no longer wants to wrestle, and did not want to have a wrestling match. This upset the King, who then thought that if Tazz is no longer going to wrestle, then Tazz should have jobbed. Lawler agreed to lose as long as he didn't have to actually tap out (his arm was lifted three times by the ref instead), and wanted to lose to the choke so he could play up the notion that chokes are illegal in wrestling.

- Jon Bolen, a wrestler who won TNA's "gut check" talent search competition and was only used by TNA once or twice, is close to be signing a WWE developmental deal.

Credit: Wrestling Observer Newsletter/411

So I guess that confirms Cena's not turning heel.

When did Mysterios switch from "619" to his crappy current theme?

from 411 (adding on to what JN News mentioned earlier)

Why was Orton moved from Smackdown to RAW?

- Randy Orton was moved from Smackdown to RAW because Triple H wanted to feud with him following the DX angle. Shawn Michaels will likely have knee surgery following Vengeance which is when Triple H will move on to a program with Orton. Edge and John Cena will also likely be working a feud all summer. WWE has originally wanted a Triple H/Edge feud but Triple H shot it down which angered Edge. [Wrestling Observer Newsletter]

oh boy...can't wait...

Guest nokia

I got the latest wrestling Observer newsletter today, Meltzer says that Johnny Fairplay are pushing for him to join Ecw !!

I just got a commercial that says on June 29th, WWE will run a live event with the main event being

John Cena v Edge for the WWE Championship

From PWInsider:

Several readers have sent word that on ECW.com, the roster page has gone through a name change again. First, they were listed as "Superstars", then it was changed to "Wrestlers" and now they are being billed as "Rebels".

From PWInsider:

Several readers have sent word that on ECW.com, the roster page has gone through a name change again. First, they were listed as "Superstars", then it was changed to "Wrestlers" and now they are being billed as "Rebels".

Soon they will be listed as "jobbers" and finally "unemployed".

Also, Johnny Fairplay? God dammit, no. I hated that worthless sack in TNA. What the hell do people see in that guy?

I'm intrigued which new guys will show up in ECW. I am still desperately holding out hope for Damaja and Doug Basham.