TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

Hah, I heard Hulk talking that up on Leno a few weeks ago. He was whinging about passing on the George Foreman grill and so he decided to release his own anyway.

Yeah, we knew that about Jordan didn't we?

Also, how about we change the topic of this folder to 'several of the posters in here are small-minded bigots'?

Just a suggestion.

Also, how about we change the topic of this folder to 'several of the posters in here are small-minded bigots'?

Just a suggestion.

How about you never enter this thread?

How does mentioning Jordan as being gay make him a bigot? He never said anything that suggested it.

Just a suggestion.

Maybe he's confused with this board and the board you posted a link to. Now those guys were bigots and 'phobes in general. I've always found TSM a pretty open minded place, if not for a few people here and there.

Guest Hemme

Just a suggestion.

I think the big problem is getting the gimmick over, sure a camp character is fun to watch, but if they presented him a a bi-sexual character how would make the fans care about it?

You know for the first time, I saw Angel (from XPW fame) wrestle last night, and I'M VERY SURPRISED that WWE hasn't either signed him for his gimmick or stole his gimmick yet.

Guest J0bber
What happened to Velocity? Is it now cancelled due to the new ECW?

That's gotta suck for a lot of the roster.

Is Heat still around? If so, I think that's unfair treatment towards Raw giving it a second show without giving Smackdown jack shit.

How much is wrestlemania anthology (all together or in seperate volumes) over there as im coming over on holiday in a few weeks time

Cheers

Smackdown! fixed the Velocity problem by sending several stars to ECW, Raw, or unemployment.

_____

wwe.com poll

Will RVD defeat Edge and retain his Championship?

50% to 49.99% closest vote they've ever had easily.

You know for the first time, I saw Angel (from XPW fame) wrestle last night, and I'M VERY SURPRISED that WWE hasn't either signed him for his gimmick or stole his gimmick yet.

how was the match? I remember being impressed when I saw him actually wrestle in XPW.

how was the match? I remember being impressed when I saw him actually wrestle in XPW.

It was ok, Angel wrestled Rik Luxery with Rik going over. Angel did a lot of comedy spots, I never saw a match of his until last night.....apprently he likes to use his bare ass a lot. Again I'm surprised WWE hasn't stole his gimmick or hired him for it.

Val Venis returned on Heat this week going over Rob Conway. He sold his elbow and ribs for most of the match but still looked pretty strong.

An interesting comment was from JR who said Kurt Angle is "taking orders from that cult leader, the Kool-Aid drinking Paul Heyman". Sowing the seeds for that storyline perhaps?

An interesting comment was from JR who said Kurt Angle is "taking orders from that cult leader, the Kool-Aid drinking Paul Heyman". Sowing the seeds for that storyline perhaps?

It'll set up Kool-Aid Man getting caned.

That would be fuckin hilarious...

Only if he bursts through a wall and goes "OH YEAH!". Otherwise it's just silly.

Only if he bursts through a wall and goes "OH YEAH!". Otherwise it's just silly.

Shockmaster shouldn't be busy these days.

Just a suggestion.

Maybe he's confused with this board and the board you posted a link to. Now those guys were bigots and 'phobes in general. I've always found TSM a pretty open minded place, if not for a few people here and there.

I'm not disagreeing with you, most people do seem to be fairly open-minded. However, the guy who posted the 'vomit' emoticon underneath pictures of Orlando Jordan would not seem to agree with you. Now, if he was vomiting about OJ's wrestling ability, I'd be right there with him.

In other news, does anyone else think that the attempt to get Heyman over as a Kool-Aid drinking cult leader is coming over a really, really lame? Heyman doesn't need Kool-Aid to be a cult leader, HE IS A CULT LEADER!

In other news, does anyone else think that the attempt to get Heyman over as a Kool-Aid drinking cult leader is coming over a really, really lame? Heyman doesn't need Kool-Aid to be a cult leader, HE IS A CULT LEADER!

I think you missed the point of that altogether.

I need to know the location of:

- SmackDown! (Taped 6/6/06)

- RAW (6/20/06)

Thanks in advance.

The Smackdown was Wheeling, WV.

The Raw was actually on 6/19 and was in Rochester, NY.

I think you missed the point of that altogether.

Nah, I think you did.

Why would a cult leader be drinking his own Kool-Aid? The whole Kool-Aid thing is usually used to denote that someone else is "drinking the Kool-Aid" of some nutcase. But why would the nutcase drink his own Kool-Aid? He's already psycho. Unless Heyman somehow managed to brainwash himself.