TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster
No ECW involvement? I figured they at least do SABU Vs TBS or Dreamer/TBS.
Kelly Kelly is in the bull riding competition. How much more ECW do you want?

The Zombie, damnit.

No ECW involvement? I figured they at least do SABU Vs TBS or Dreamer/TBS.

Kelly Kelly is in the bull riding competition. How much more ECW do you want?

One more thing.

1. Jazz comes out and whoops everyone's ass but Mickie James and Maria's....they escape.

Other than that, I honestly feel that ECW should have no part of SNME and if they do, I ask for a Big show vs Tommy Dreamer match.

That's horribly fake

I really hope it is.

Doesn't look fake to me. Looks like exactly the kind of gay shit they'd do to show us how "cool" and "tough" Cena is.

Dave Meltzer is reporting that WWE is under the impression that Trish Stratus will not be renewing her contract when it expires in August.

As previously reported, Stratus is getting married to her long time boyfriend in September, and the blond beauty apparently wants to pursue an acting career.

from gerweck.net

Dave Meltzer is reporting that WWE is under the impression that Trish Stratus will not be renewing her contract when it expires in August.

As previously reported, Stratus is getting married to her long time boyfriend in September, and the blond beauty apparently wants to pursue an acting career.

from gerweck.net

I read some interview lately where Trish said that she was proud of her development into a wrestler and wanted to be remembered as the greatest women's champion ever. So much for that I guess. Can't really blame her for wanting to get paid more and not having to beat up her body every night though, especially if she's getting married and wants to have kids some day.

Trish is good friends with Stacy, I wonder if Trish has any ideas planted in her mind to leave WWE to pursue a career outside of wrestling like Stacy is.

Trish is good friends with Stacy, I wonder if Trish has any ideas planted in her mind to leave WWE to pursue a career outside of wrestling like Stacy is.

More likely than not. I always liked both Trish and Stacy, I hope they do better outside of wrestling than other women like Chyna and Sable.

Guest Arnold_OldSchool

Is it bad for me to admit I own that Kamala CD?

(I even wrote him a lil note telling him what a awesome heel he was to me as a kid- I was hoping he'd add a note back but alas he did not.)

Is it bad for me to admit I own that Kamala CD?

(I even wrote him a lil note telling him what a awesome heel he was to me as a kid- I was hoping he'd add a note back but alas he did not.)

Yes, that's really bad...

from gerweck.net

Trish is awesome. She's beautiful, intelligent, and has evolved into a solid women's competitor. I don't know how successful she'll be in the acting realm. But I have to believe that wrestling and the accompaning lifestyle have to get old after a while. She's 30, right. How much longer does she have left in the biz? How much longer does she WANT to stay in wrestling?

Cena's mouth looks really big in that poster.
His nose and Mouth look like they've been altered/edited - the angle looks odd and it's over proportioned. If that IS "Natural Cena" then he looks even more like a screetch monkey than he does when he gets all "fired up" during his entrance

Guest nokia

More "news" from gerweck.net

Dave Meltzer is reporting that Team 3-D's TNA contracts are set to expire in the next few months.

There is strong talk of WWE doing a Hardy Boyz reunion in a few months

Rumor has it that Eric Bischoff's contract expires this week.

* You can bet wwe will offer Team 3d wwe/ecw contract..Only way I can see them going back is if wwe offers the "Dudley Boys name" back to them...Also Eric is most likely gone, since Vince feels he has done "everything" with the Bishoff character

* I can't wait for Eric Bishoff's shoot interview (If he decides to make one)

I don't think the Dudleys want anything to do with Vince and I'm sure TNA is working to get them locked up to a deal right now.

As for the Hardy Boyz...yeah, Jeff seems like he's nice and stable and will make it through the drug tests just fine.

i actually wouldnt mind the hardys getting back together. If it happens, i would personally put them on raw so thay can have a story line(s) with the spirit squad

From PWInsider:

ECW starts their weekend on Saturday, July 8th in Racine, Wisconsin for a show at the sold-out Racine Civic Center with Big Show, Sandman, Justin Credible, Tommy Dreamer, Test, Sabu, Doug Basham, The FBI, Neikirk O'Reilly, Francine, Kelly, Balls Mahoney, Mike Knox, Al Snow, CM Punk, Roadkill and Danny Doring advertised as appearing on WWE.com.

And from RobVanDam.com:

From RVD...

July 6 - Well, it’s going to be difficult to think of reasons not to clean out the garage now. Looks like I have a little more time on my hands.

Hmm...you think this website’s getting a lot of hits?

Fans and friends in Battle Creek, sorry once again. I’ve never wrestled in front of my hometown my whole career, and it looks like that will remain the case for now. Back in what I believe was 2000, ECW ran the Kellogg Arena while I was filming Black Mask 2 in Thailand. I was on the outs with E C Dub because of non-payment issues and flying from Bangkok to BC to get off the plane and wrestle for free wasn’t a good option for me. This show coming up in July seemed like it would finally be my day but alas, I share the disappointment with you. One thing’s for sure, it’ll be a lot easier to come back if all you Biggest-Breakfast-Table-in-the-World-Having Michiganders sell that Kellogg Arena out! Otherwise you might have to wait until I book that show after I retire, and who knows when that could be?

Hey, it looks like I’ll have time to go see that Superman movie!

Super.

C U in 30

Guest Paulster

If they want to get Kelly Kelly (and by association, Mike Knox) over in ECW, they need to give her the house mike and make her climb the turnbuckle claiming that she's "Mrsssss... Kelly....................................... Kelly!" before she strips. That should get her over, right?

Guest Chris Xtreme
More "news" from gerweck.net

Dave Meltzer is reporting that Team 3-D's TNA contracts are set to expire in the next few months.

There is strong talk of WWE doing a Hardy Boyz reunion in a few months

Rumor has it that Eric Bischoff's contract expires this week.

* You can bet wwe will offer Team 3d wwe/ecw contract..Only way I can see them going back is if wwe offers the "Dudley Boys name" back to them...Also Eric is most likely gone, since Vince feels he has done "everything" with the Bishoff character

* I can't wait for Eric Bishoff's shoot interview (If he decides to make one)

I thought Team 3D signed a three year deal last year? There is no mention of this on the Observer website. So unless its in this week's Observer, I think this is more BS news.

Just so everyone knows, WWE.Com goofed up on the ECW listings of "Neikirk O'Reilly". It's actually two different people, Derrick Neikirk & Rough House O'Reilly. They were listed as facing the FBI on ECW house shows before WWE.Com changed the house show talent listing format.

Ummm, well this is certainly interesting:

http://www.wwe.com/shows/ecw/commentary/070806diary

Diary of Violence - 7/8/06

By Tommy Dreamer

July 8, 2006

TO ALL ECW FANS:

I TAKE IT UPON MYSELF TO APOLOGIZE FOR WHAT HAPPENED THIS WEEK.

I CANNOT TRULY EXPRESS MY FEELINGS.

I AM ANGRY, PISSED OFF AND TOTALLY FRUSTRATED ABOUT WHAT I HAVE BEEN SEEING IN ECW.

I NEED TO SIT BACK AND DIGEST ALL OF THIS.

IF I WRITE ABOUT WHAT IS IN MY HEAD, MY COLUMN WILL PROBABLY NO LONGER EXIST.

SORRY.

Innovator of Violence

Tommy Dreamer

Guest Hadley

Say what you will about Shawn Michaels, but IMO, he, bret, and owen kept the wwe afloat from 93-97.

It looks like a worked shoot. He's probably talking about RVD getting screwed by Heyman and Big Show as the new ECW Champion, but it probably has a double meaning in real life. It would be cool to see Dreamer lead a faction against Heyman and Show, ending with RVD beating Show for the ECW Title when he returns.