TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

Something silly I noticed

samoajoehw1.jpg

rkomg8.jpg

Randy's getting fashion tips from samoa joe!

Yeah but the ladies don't go half as crazy for Orton as they do for Joe.

Samoa Joe= Sex Symbol

samoajoehw1.jpg

rkomg8.jpg

Way to much time on your hands.

M-073R.jpg

Nice to see Cena no-selling that explosion.

Man, I swear, I've never known where people were comin' from when they would say Cena looks just like Mary Mark Walburg.

This screen grab makes it all clear. Dude looks like his twin in that shot.

I hop he really exagerates his accent in this movie so that his Mass accent sounds like a Brooklyn one, like Walburg's.

Maybe it's the lighting but it looks like his face is superimposed in that screenshot.

M-073R.jpg

Nice to see Cena no-selling that explosion.

Man, I swear, I've never known where people were comin' from when they would say Cena looks just like Mary Mark Walburg.

This screen grab makes it all clear. Dude looks like his twin in that shot.

I hop he really exagerates his accent in this movie so that his Mass accent sounds like a Brooklyn one, like Walburg's.

Maybe it's the lighting but it looks like his face is superimposed in that screenshot.

Thats because its really The Rock in that pic.

Guest J0bber

samoajoehw1.jpg

rkomg8.jpg

Yeah but the ladies don't go half as crazy for Orton as they do for Joe.

Samoa Joe= Sex Symbol

More like Samoa Joe=Fat Blob

"WWE.com has learned that SmackDown General Manager Theodore Long intends on once again deploying a New Talent Initiative (NTI), promising a cavalcade of new, talented Superstars who will appear on SmackDown in the coming months.

Long launched the New Talent Initiative towards the end of last year and introduced a score of new stars such as Mr. Kennedy, the Boogeyman, Bobby Lashley and Finlay. Each of these men has had tremendous impact on SmackDown since their debut. Given what SmackDown has seen from such Superstars, one can only expect great things from the new wave that Long will introduce to WWE fans.

Mr. Kennedy arrived on SmackDown last August and quickly gained recognition with an impressive winning streak. With victories over Rey Mysterio, a pre-royalty King Booker and, most recently, consecutive wins over Batista (by disqualification and count-out), Kennedy’s actions in the ring have been just as loud as his recurring self-introductions."

Correct me if I am incorrect, but was the NTI an angle Palmer Cannon used to introduce the juniors?

Also, Tommy Dreamer's "shoot" column is unsuspended and will be back on Saturday.

G13 Here. Just wanted to get some opinions and maybe ask a few questions. Does anybody know exactly HOW serious the shoot angle is between Mick and Flair? I know that the two have some issues, but if Mick truely decided not to work with Flair, then why waste 3 fuckin weeks of mic work? And if last night RAW was really a shoot , then why was Mick backing away from a 60 yr old man? The two are both legitimately tough, and I cant see why they cant admit it and end it if they are not gonna entertain us in the ring.(Although it would take alot of blood for a Flair vs Foley match to be a GOOD match,since neither can actually wrestle.) Mick probably does have the whoever-wherever clause in his contract though.

Shoot? WWE? Uh... ok.

Has anyone else noticed that Cena's forearms look like they've been inflated with ten pounds of helium lately? It just looks completely unnatural. If he comes up positive when they do the roids testing on Raw, I certainly wouldn't be crying any tears.

Regarding my ongoing saga trying to get my 24/7 Online subscription back:

Now I'm being told I need to access parental controls to continue with my transaction. This is great and all, but I never set any parental controls, nor was I aware WWE.com even had any. Sure enough, I see in my account that there is an option. It asks me to enter a password, but I never set one. My account password or pin don't work, so I'm still stuck. An e-mail was sent.

MM: Did they address your concerns over the loss of the June archive?

It sure sucks you got to put up w/ all this just to watch some matches in 300K quality. The generated e-mail said they'd get back to me in one business day. I can't check it until this evening. But hopefully they fix the problem because I don't want this happening every month just so WWE can save a little on their bandwidth.

Tell me about it...

Oh, and PWInsider says Boogeyman and Dupree might be going to ECW.

Well, Dupree was in a dark match on the last ECW show, so that's possible.

And unfortunately, I can see Boogeyman in to fit the Sci-Fi theme.

Anyone know where I could find a copy of Dave Meltzer's Eddie Gurrero obituary? I keep hearing what a great read it is (and I don't want to order a whole subsripction or whatever to read just one article) .

Help is greatly appreciated.

Guest DRH 502

Cena's body definately was "created" with steroids, but he has supposedly been clean for a few years, and I tend to believe it. Whether or not some of you want to believe it, folks can keep a respectable physique without staying on steroids year round. Cena used to be much bigger...i'm not saying this is true in all cases but Cena is much too lean in the waist and thin in the chest to be on any serious gas. I dunno it hard to explain, I guess you just have to either know or you don't...and seeing as how most of you believe GH is some magical chemical that makes people big and buff I can excuse your ignorance on the subject. Cena build can be attributed to a combination of past roid usage, great diet and training, and naturally great genetics...his forarms are just a result of him following the Ideal Grecian Formula that most "traditional bodybuilders" follow, which is in modifying your body to the exact measurements of Ancient Greek statues which can be calculated based on your wrist size here:

http://www.sandowmuseum.com/ideal.html

Incase any of you are interested in that sort of thing.

A couple notes, wwe.com has an article with Edge being upset about his spot on Power25. He thinks since he is the champ he is supposed to be in the top spot, instead of No. 3. I'm betting he drops this week since he didn't even wrestle

On wweshop.com there is a t shirt that says 'Vince loves' and shows a rooster/cock. On the back it says DX. When you click on the link it says the item has been removed

anyone else notice how King and JR have totally ignored Candice Michelles face turn on RAW? Her and Trsih on the same side is weird to see since they hated each other ...oh...last month or so.

I mean when she was the ref and Victoria got mad at her and stuff, that basicallyconstituted a face turn since she is now hanging with Torrie and Trish.

I knwo its just a mid-card divas angle but usually the announcers notice things like that. even Victoria yelled "You miss me now Candice?" while she was taking a beating. they didn't even mention their past "friendship" or relationship or whatever.

Guest J0bber
Tell me about it...

Oh, and PWInsider says Boogeyman and Dupree might be going to ECW.

Both would be booed out of the building most likely.

anyone else notice how King and JR have totally ignored Candice Michelles face turn on RAW? Her and Trsih on the same side is weird to see since they hated each other ...oh...last month or so.

I mean when she was the ref and Victoria got mad at her and stuff, that basicallyconstituted a face turn since she is now hanging with Torrie and Trish.

I knwo its just a mid-card divas angle but usually the announcers notice things like that. even Victoria yelled "You miss me now Candice?" while she was taking a beating. they didn't even mention their past "friendship" or relationship or whatever.

well we ARE talking about JR and King here...