TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

Awesome. Divari should go back to Raw and start managing Benjamin. Or start wrestling in the CW Division on SD.

I feel a little bad because he was sending money back to his poor indian village so they could build schools and hospitals and stuff.

Soooo...if they get rid of Khali because he obviously can't work and is a danger to anyone he steps into the ring with, WHY did they job Mysterio out to him several months ago?

They ran out of people for Rey to job to.

Joey Styles made a special appearance at the ECW house show in White Plains, New York this evening just a few minutes ago, announcing that the September 11th WWE return to Madison Square Garden will feature a combined Raw/ECW taping, making it the first official appearance of the new ECW brand in the World's Most Famous Arena.

I don't know if Styles fucked up or not, but maybe he meant that there would be ECW involvement with Raw and/or ECW dark matches, and not an actual Raw/ECW taping like a Smackdown/ECW taping, because WWE has tickets on sale for the Smackdown taping/Live ECW on Sci-Fi show for Tuesday, September/12th/2006.

They might have changed it.

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

Yeah, it's an ECW taping with Raw, that'll be shown the next night on Sci-Fi.

I just saw a commercial for FOX's new reality show, Celebrity Duets. Jericho is a contestant, along with Carlton from Fresh Prince. They match up singers with celebrities.

Awesome. Divari should go back to Raw and start managing Benjamin. Or start wrestling in the CW Division on SD.

I feel a little bad because he was sending money back to his poor indian village so they could build schools and hospitals and stuff.

I'm sure Dalip can get booked in Japan and maybe back in California (Roland (fatty) Alexander's APW) for wrestling and I wouldn't be surprised if he gets back into acting.

I just saw a commercial for FOX's new reality show, Celebrity Duets. Jericho is a contestant, along with Carlton from Fresh Prince. They match up singers with celebrities.

So is Jericho listed as a celebrity or singer? If Stacy can be considered celebrity for the DWTS, Jericho should be as well. However, he is a professional recording artist with multiple album releases...

So is Jericho listed as a celebrity or singer? If Stacy can be considered celebrity for the DWTS, Jericho should be as well. However, he is a professional recording artist with multiple album releases...

I guess celebrity. The commerical says "Wrestler Chris Jericho"

That's gotta piss Jericho off. He hasn't wrestled in a year, hasn't considered returning to the ring and has been a regular on VH1, done parts in cable movies, has 3 albums to his credit and has been a theatre actor for awhile and he's still labeled "Wrestler".

Foley is currently on Who Wants to be a Millionaire at $32,000 with all lifelines left!

Old episode I'm sure, but never seen it before. On GSN.

"As RAW began, WWE Champion and his girlfriend Lita had everything to smile about. He’d successfully lured the challenger to his championship, John Cena, out of the arena, and Lita defeated Mickie James to become the new Women’s Champion—making them the first couple in WWE history to possess double gold."

WWE.com

___

How did this writer get a job? Not only does he write "WWE Champion" and forget to even put Edge's name after it, but then ignores HHH/Stephanie, which was like towards the peak of WWF Business in the past 21 years. Do they even try to suggest the viewers have brains?

WWE.com needs a team of editors, there are so many typos and inaccuracies that crop up.

That's gotta piss Jericho off. He hasn't wrestled in a year, hasn't considered returning to the ring and has been a regular on VH1, done parts in cable movies, has 3 albums to his credit and has been a theatre actor for awhile and he's still labeled "Wrestler".

Yea, I'm sure he really cares.

He's a wrestler, who was in one cable movie and moonlighted as a singer.

Nikolai Volkoff will apparently be at tonight's Samckdown tapings in DC to sign autographs and sell t-shirts/etc for his Maryland Assembly campaign.

Guest Hemme
—Punk's debut was the worst ECW segment since the show debuted ratingswise, losing 113,000 viewers.

Awesome!

Punk is wank, dont rate the prick & hope he fucks off back to IWA/MS.

heres a question: why does edge continue to carry around the spinner belt (like he did beofre an dthen rvd did too) I thought it was just cenas personal belt like when austin had the skull one

I guess no one liked the last wwe title belt (the undisputed title belt actually)

they need to make a new one

someone had a sign at raw saying "World Titles Should Not Spin" that had me cracking up a bit.

heres a question: why does edge continue to carry around the spinner belt (like he did beofre an dthen rvd did too) I thought it was just cenas personal belt like when austin had the skull one

I guess no one liked the last wwe title belt (the undisputed title belt actually)

someone had a sign at raw saying "World Titles Should Not Spin" that had me cracking up a bit.

Trust me when Hunter wins it again (and you know he will) the bling title will die, though we may get an Iron Cross belt.

RVD kept it in kayfabe "cause it spins", but also because if he threw it down, then there would be no WWE Champioship. I guess he liked havin' two belts, kept it as a prop, to rub it in Cena's face.

That's also why I think Edge keeps it, too. To fuck with Cena, because that's "his" (Cena's) Title. His whole gimmick these days is that He The Champ, The Champ Is Here, etc. and when he doesn't have it, he's chasing it. Seriously, if Cena wasn't in the WWE Title program, dude would have no gimmick at all.

RVD kept it in kayfabe "cause it spins", but also because if he threw it down, then there would be no WWE Champioship. I guess he liked havin' two belts, kept it as a prop, to rub it in Cena's face.

That's also why I think Edge keeps it, too. To fuck with Cena, because that's "his" (Cena's) Title. His whole gimmick these days is that He The Champ, The Champ Is Here, etc. and when he doesn't have it, he's chasing it. Seriously, if Cena wasn't in the WWE Title program, dude would have no gimmick at all.

See thats the thing I can see someone like RVD keeping it cause "it spins" and he thinks it's fun but, someone like Edge I figured would smash the belt into pieces to piss Cena off.

Spirit Squad member Ken Doane (a/k/a Kenny) was issued arrest warrants for assault, battery, and vandalism charges at last night’s RAW taping in Charlottesville, Virginia. The warrants were from an incident at a live show several weeks ago in Roanoke, Virginia.

For those of you that do not remember, Jason Wilson, 27, claimed that he saw Doane and his girlfriend Mickie James sitting in their car at a red light after the Roanoke show and he approached them for autographs. James complied, autographing Wilson’s sign. However, Wilson claims that when the light turned green, Doane allegedly held onto his sign, apparently causing the sign to tear, resulting in Wilson to injuring his left shoulder.

Wilson told WKTR Channel 13 out of Virginia: "And it's not my fault he did what he did. I'm innocent and I'm going to take a warrant out. And nobody's going to stop me over my dead body!"

Gary Davis from WWE notified KTR, saying that the company contacted Wilson and offered him signed photos as a result of the incident. When Wilson asked for money instead, WWE officials requested that he file an official report. WWE claims that Doane and Wilson had no physical contact and were unaware of how Wilson was injured.

Doane’s court date in Virginia is scheduled for August 31st in Roanoke.

WWE.com is "speculating" if Umaga is going to be in the McMahons corner on Sunday. I wish they'd just add him to the match so it would be a little more credible that the McMahons would have a shot.

Spirit Squad member Ken Doane (a/k/a Kenny) was issued arrest warrants for assault, battery, and vandalism charges at last night’s RAW taping in Charlottesville, Virginia. The warrants were from an incident at a live show several weeks ago in Roanoke, Virginia.

For those of you that do not remember, Jason Wilson, 27, claimed that he saw Doane and his girlfriend Mickie James sitting in their car at a red light after the Roanoke show and he approached them for autographs. James complied, autographing Wilson’s sign. However, Wilson claims that when the light turned green, Doane allegedly held onto his sign, apparently causing the sign to tear, resulting in Wilson to injuring his left shoulder.

Wilson told WKTR Channel 13 out of Virginia: "And it's not my fault he did what he did. I'm innocent and I'm going to take a warrant out. And nobody's going to stop me over my dead body!"

Gary Davis from WWE notified KTR, saying that the company contacted Wilson and offered him signed photos as a result of the incident. When Wilson asked for money instead, WWE officials requested that he file an official report. WWE claims that Doane and Wilson had no physical contact and were unaware of how Wilson was injured.

Sadly, the idiot will probably win the case.

Sadly, the idiot will probably win the case.

This is one of those times you don't approach someone for the autograph, just like while they're in the restroom. Also, was this a light with a camera system? If not, then I call bullshit on the charge, but Hawk is right a jury would probably find for the dumbass.

I'm still trying to figure why this "guy" actually wants to report on record that he somehow injured (which I can't buy at all) his shoulder via a male cheerleader and a .29 cardboard sign.

WWE shows pretty much have designated signing areas and a red-light on the street corner isn't one of them.