TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

I'd love to see Vince fire Khali:

Vince: I know we hired you becuase you were seven feet tall and looked scary. But now after 6 months we have realised, for the first time, you can't wrestle.

Khali:hihfbdjkc fghggffddweweeewrdfffggf

I'd love to see Vince fire Khali:

Vince: I know we hired you becuase you were seven feet tall and looked scary. But now after 6 months we have realised, for the first time, you can't wrestle.

Khali:hihfbdjkc fghggffddweweeewrdfffggf

lmao

sigged!

Guest Oblivious Heel

I just saw a commercial for "Celebrity Duets" and Chris Jericho is one of the contestants. I just lost all respect for that guy.

I respected him wanting to focus on his band, I respected him landing theatre roles and comedy gigs but a reality show? Fuck him.

I just saw a commercial for "Celebrity Duets" and Chris Jericho is one of the contestants. I just lost all respect for that guy.

I respected him wanting to focus on his band, I respected him landing theatre roles and comedy gigs but a reality show? Fuck him.

I saw that commercial the other day.

If anything I had a markout moment considering the only time I get to see my hero is on VH1's numerous crappy shows

Yeah, lose respect for him giving himself more attention to push him to more roles in Hollywood. Doing Celebrity Duets is hardly worse then during I Love The 90's.

Guest Oblivious Heel

I saw that commercial the other day.

If anything I had a markout moment considering the only time I get to see my hero is on VH1's numerous crappy shows

I remember Jericho making fun of American Idol and other reality shows on Best Week Ever. He's always poked fun at pop stars, pop bands, rappers and other processed entertainers. I never thought you would have to leave the wrestling business to lose your integrity and sell out.

The Rock > Chris Jericho

Guest Oblivious Heel

Yeah, lose respect for him giving himself more attention to push him to more roles in Hollywood. Doing Celebrity Duets is hardly worse then during I Love The 90's.

Yeah because reality show success always leads to success in films.

Guest Oblivious Heel

Also, why do you support Jericho doing this? If a lead singer, or any band member for that matter left a band I liked to become a "movie star" and that band turned to crap I'd be pissed since I was a fan of the music first and foremost.

I miss Jericho and think WWE has become even worst since he left so I want him back.

Cena on the other hand... I hope The Marine does great and he leaves to do many other films. To Hell with him.

Do you think Foley is disappointed in the Flair storyline?

Foley has obviously been wanting this storyline for a very long time. He even gave it a trial run in ROH with Steamboat. It seems as if he had prepared this entire program in detail months ago except while he has creative clout, Flair has essentially been restricted because of morons in the back.

While Foley has done a decent enough job with this, it still feels flat. Maybe it’s because Foley is basically recycling what worked 10 years ago and just throwing in additional insider rhetoric to make it appear that much more edgy and unconventional when it’s really not.

I don’t doubt that Foley has big ideas for SummerSlam and would love to have a successful hardcore style match with Flair on his mantle of accolades, it seems the interest from the niche this program was designed for just doesn’t care whatsoever.

The storyline offered a lot of potential initially but it’s been a disappointment.

I think foley's trying to hard. He's making himself out to be Flair's bitch everyweek. And I'm not talking about in storyline terms, because it is booked that way. I mean the way Foley comes off in his delivery some times.

We've gotten some money promos out of this fued so far. Both Foley and Flair have given some of the best promos I've heard in the past few years.

The other night on Raw, when Foley mentioned Flair being arressted and broght his family into it, that was fucking awesome. The way Foley backed off, his performance was so gotdamn convincing that he'd really crossed the line.

And Flair had me convinced that he was gonna kill Foley right there.

Over all, I'm satisfied with the fued. There's been some spots where it drug a bit, but I'm diggin' it.

As for Foley, he seems to be enjoying himself out there.

This is the most motivated I've seen Foley or Flair in a long time.

What...The...Hell

"The bario"....sounds like a new WWE NOVEL!!!!

from wwe.com

Becoming one of the sexiest women on television is a rigorous task in the world of sports-entertainment—just ask the hundreds of thousands that applied and weren’t accepted in this year’s $250,000 Diva Search. But, for RAW Diva Candice Michelle, obtaining Diva status simply isn’t enough. The stunning brunette that graced the cover of Playboy aspires for more than recognition for her physical attributes.

“It’s such a preconceived notion that I’m the girl that came from Hollywood and I’m an actress and I’m a model—but in reality I’m a girl who likes to get down and dirty and play sports and have fun,” she said.

And Candice has been getting down and dirty, in a grungy, underground training facility in the outskirts of Los Angeles called the Barrio. The environment seems more suitable for barbarians, not a WWE Diva. There are chicken coops in the corner, burned out TVs scattered about and a broken down ice cream truck parked near the ring—which is a collection of boards covered by a flimsy mat.

Still, she insists that type of atmosphere is part of what’s pushing her to excel, and her commitment to improve hasn’t gone unnoticed. WWE Legend and former member of the Four Horsemen, Arn Anderson, has been helping Candice train. What especially impressed him was that she trained on her days off and ventured into a rundown area like the Barrio.

“She wants to become a valuable part of this company and become a good wrestler; she’s doing her best and I’m proud of everything she’s accomplished,” said Anderson.

He notes her attitude – especially her self discipline – as something that others who wish to succeed in sports-entertainment should emulate.

“She takes guidance; she takes constructive criticism,” said the WWE Legend. “Candice is one of those girls that you tell her one time and she will go out do her best to make it happen.”

Anderson noted her improvements have been vast since he began training her, saying that when she first signed with WWE, she was like many of the spectators that see WWE on television and think it’s something anyone can do.

“They think they can do this…until they crawl through those ropes and they find out they don’t have a clue. That’s where she started,” said Anderson, “and she’s come a long way.”

Still, even with all of her hard work, there’s always room for improvement.

“She’s got to get 200 percent better before we’re going to be happy and where she wants to be and where we want her to be,” he said.

When Candice signed with WWE, she was told by the Chairman that the opportunity for her to shine would be there; while her looks alone could probably carry her, she decided not to settle for anything less than WWE’s top prize.

“[Mr. McMahon] said, ‘I give you guys the platform to become a star, but you have to make yourself a star,’ and it just really hit home with me,” she said. “So, if I’ve got to go down to the chicken coops and get in the ring then that’s what I’ve got to do. It’s just giving me that extra oomph to go after the Women’s Championship."

Apparently Arn's been gettin' a little on the side... Dear God.

Credit: Wrestling Observer

Kurt Angle is reportedly not as esteemed in the locker room as he once was. In ECW, he is always going to Dean Malenko trying to change things with his ideas and not just for himself, but for others as well. Last year, Kurt Angle did the same thing, but since he was Kurt Angle, it was overlooked and nobody complained. Now, many in ECW are talking openly and negatively about it and it was told for Kurt Angle to not be so open about what he was doing.

Wednesday Night's Diva Search final scored a 1.9 cable rating, with a 3.0 share

Credit: PWInsider.com

Ummm who won?

Apparantly, I didn't miss much with the Diva Search, all the contestants are pretty forgettable except Carlito's wife.

Guest workratemark

Wednesday Night's Diva Search final scored a 1.9 cable rating, with a 3.0 share

Credit: PWInsider.com

Ummm who won?

layla el

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

This might be bullshit, it was credited to the Wrestling Observer:

WWE has been thinking about bringing back the Too Cool stable with Brian Lawler (Grandmaster Sexay) & Rikishi as well as adding Ron "The Truth" Killings to the team if at all possible. Brian Lawler was backstage recently at the show in Memphis, TN and talked to John Laurinaitis about coming back, though nothing more has been mentioned involving his name. WWE did express interest in Killings, but due to his current contract, nothing has happened. With Killings being visibly upset and asking for his release now, a return to WWE is very likely.

WWE has been thinking about bringing back the Too Cool stable with Brian Lawler (Grandmaster Sexay) & Rikishi as well as adding Ron "The Truth" Killings to the team if at all possible. Brian Lawler was backstage recently at the show in Memphis, TN and talked to John Laurinaitis about coming back, though nothing more has been mentioned involving his name. WWE did express interest in Killings, but due to his current contract, nothing has happened. With Killings being visibly upset and asking for his release now, a return to WWE is very likely.

Why not just reunite the old Too Cool, Scotty 2 Hotty is still on the roster isn't he? And why would Ron Killings re-sign with WWE if this is their plan for him, atleast he has a chance to main event in TNA.

Scotty 2 Hotty is a jobber on SD. And I'm all for a return of Too Cool if its leading to a tag division revival.

So the widely-hated Diva Search scores more than twice the ratings numbers than TNA Impact? Gotcha.

It's official, WWE marks will watch and/or buy anything they are told to.

People need to start spreading word to marks on TNA.

Hey guys, happy millenium, its 2000!

After Jeff Hardy returns Monday night, who will he feud with first? Will WWE start him off at the bottom or immediately place him in contention for the Intercontinental title?

Watch him beat Nitro for the IC Title on Monday.

If it happens. I called it first!