TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

Guest Montresor

I love house-show reports.

5. Bikini contest hosted by Matt Stryker between Kelly Kelly and Jillian Hall. Striker started by having each girl pick a # between 1 and 10. He went over to Kelly who supposedly answered "X" - No Kelly that is not a number and then asked Jillian commenting you are much prettier up close and Jillian supposedly said "69". The guys in the audience ate it up and a 14 year old boy was thanking his dad like you wouldn't believe from bring him here to see these woman.

http://www.wrestlingobserver.com/wo/news/h...t.asp?aID=17410

I hadn't seen this before, so I figured for all the Test fans, wondering what he's been up to since him and Stacy have not been a couple.

The rumored relationship between Barbie "Kelly Kelly" Blank and Andrew "Test" Martin appears to be legit because Test now ranks number one on the top 24 list on Kelly's MySpace page whereas her now seemingly ex-boyfriend was placed several spots down - he was previously ranked number one on the list for a good while. Also, Kelly and Test were seen arriving together at the 9/11 ECW taping at Madison Square Garden. They're reportedly traveling companions when on the road in between shows. Credit: Rajah.com

I can't be the only one who finds it funny MySpace is a source of news...especially the placing of friends on MySpace. And I'm sure a joke has already been made about it, but how funny is it a blonde that displays no substance and is basically just a pretty face is named "Barbie Blank" in real life?

I can't be the only one who finds it funny MySpace is a source of news...especially the placing of friends on MySpace. And I'm sure a joke has already been made about it, but how funny is it a blonde that displays no substance and is basically just a pretty face is named "Barbie Blank" in real life?

I'm fairly sure Barbie Blank isn't her birth name.

So i was gonna add Kelly Kelly for the hell of it, and her name on there is the Real Barbie Blank or whatever she was calling herself before coming to ECW. And when you go to add her... they ask for you to type in her last name or e-mail. Her last name is RIGHT THERE! Oy...

the "Sign of the Week" thing on WWE's Smackdown! page is horrible. Grown people should not be writing the word "booger" on poster-board

You act surprised about this, did you forget whose product your actually watching? There's a lot of things in the land of WWE that grown people SHOULDN'T be doing.

Guest nokia

pwinsider's latest audio says that JBL might leave wwe as soon as next month

and from WO;

According to this week's Wrestling Observer (dated September 25th, 2006), he has handed in his notice and is quitting the company completely, leaving his current one day-a-week announcing gig. The October 6th Smackdown will be his last show.

Apparently he's doing really well in his new day job as an investment banker in New York, and has decided he doesn't need the hassle of travelling to and from wherever Smackdown is taped every Tuesday. He's also been very critical of John Laurinaitis behind the scenes as well, and is somewhat disillusioned with the product

Well that fucking sucks. JBL is a pretty big loss of a talent for the SD brand, not only as a wrestler, but moreso now as an announcer. I'd say SMackdown has the best pbp team out of the three brands ever since JBL joined Michael Cole.

Who the hell are they going to get now? Nobody brings the funny OR the goods like JBL has.

the "Sign of the Week" thing on WWE's Smackdown! page is horrible. Grown people should not be writing the word "booger" on poster-board

You act surprised about this, did you forget whose product your actually watching? There's a lot of things in the land of WWE that grown people SHOULDN'T be doing.

Good point, but the people making the signs aren't wrestlers. And some of the "signs of the week" are so lame and generic it makes me wonder if there were any other signs in the audience that week

Sorry if this has come up before...

Anyone know of a way to get a presale password or promo code for Ticketmaster? I'm interested in the October 29th WWE Smackdown/ECW show in Milwaukee, but tickets don't go on sale 'til tomorrow. Just curious.

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

On Raw this Monday night, DX will run a three team Gauntlet, Nitro defends the IC Title against Kane, and an 8 woman tournament for the vacant Women's Title begins with the Quarter-Finals.

The 8 women will most likely be:

(A returning) Beth Phoenix.

Candice Michelle.

Lita.

Maria.

Melina.

Mickie James.

Torrie Wilson.

Victoria.

so, PWTorch is reporting that Batista is miserable being on Smackdown, and wants back on Raw bad.

What the hell is that about?

His push has been scaled back and everyone hates him at Smackdown. Can't blame him.

Basically, Batista is a whiny bitch of an egomaniac who sucks in matches that don't involve Chris Benoit or Triple H, neither of which he has on Smackdown!.

See: Ego getting him into fight w/ Booker and Shitty Smackdown! matches for more proof.

Plus, I think he resents the fact that WWE is sending him to "Finlay School" to learn how to work better, ala Lashley, who now is main eventing and has a better muscular body than him.

I just find it funny that the two members chosen to have the great push of being Evolution members have been shitted on so much this year.

04ut3.jpg

They did the 3 amigo's dance didn't they?

I think Batista wants to go back to Raw because Melina's now on Raw.

So, I'm watching TNT and the NASCAR Nextel Cup Race (Which featured Hulk Hogan saying "Gentlemen, Start Your Engines.") and I noticed an advert for next week's NASCAR Busch Series race. What does this have to do with wrestling?

Next week's Busch race is brought to you by "The Marine" starring John Cena.

The USA Network will be airing a 3-hour special called "WWE: The Raw Family Reunion" on Monday, October 9th, 2006 from 8 PM to 11 PM.

Nice.

The USA Network will be airing a 3-hour special called "WWE: The Raw Family Reunion" on Monday, October 9th, 2006 from 8 PM to 11 PM.

Nice.

Umm why? The Raw family Reunion???? Why do I have a feeling all the McMahons will be on Raw?

Happy Columbus Day.

I suspect WWE will start to hype "WWE: The Raw Family Reunion" up on tonight's Raw, as it's only two weeks away. My guess for some of the matches would be, Umaga .VS. Kane III, where Umaga wins the blowoff, and Edge uses his rematch clause against Cena for a title shot. I bet Umaga will interfere, leading to a 3-Way, (Cena .VS. Edge .VS. Umaga) at Cyber Sunday.