TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

It has been said that he is incredibly lazy with his workout habits/eating regime, though the road could really add to those issues.

Show himself has admitted that he lives on junk food and never works out. For people to say that nagging injuries have left him in the shape he's in is just stupid. He had a world of potential as a legit giant and he was just too lazy to try.

I guess you don't get that it's fairly hard to work out with constant nagging injuries especially considering his condition and size. "potential legit giant"?, he IS a giant. Being a legitimate giant isn't like being a really tall guy. Shaq is tall but TBS has gigantism.

You seem to have misunderstood me. I meant that with him being a legit giant and with the potential he showed when he first came to WCW he could have been a major star. He didn't seem to have all these nagging injuries until his weight got out of hand. He has nobody to blame but himself.

Joey Styles had a funny line on the latest episode of the History of ECW. In talking about Wrestlepalooza and Lalapalooza, he said LP was about cutting edge music, like the music featured in ECW, "but you'll never hear it since we're not paying for the rights". Tazz then talked about how unoriginal a name like WP was and Styles shot back about how original the name "WrestleMania" is.

Anyone ever heard of the WWA4 Wrestling School?

It's located in Atlanta and it's apparently the top ranked wrestling school in the country for their 5 rings, always available gym and friendly trainers. They also only charge $300 a month to live in a dorm and $900 to train for 2 years. They also have a ton of guys trying out or in DSW under WWE Developmental deals. This is also the school that produced Cryme Tyme.

The trainers? Mark Jindrak, Mr. Hughes, Glacier and Frank Albridge with Molly Holly training the women.

Somewhat interesting tidbit if Obsessed With Wrestling's wrestler profile's are accurate - Shawn Michaels hasn't wrestled a singles match since July 31st, when he lost to Umaga.

Cawthon's site backs this up, which is a pretty goddamn incredible feat.

Anyone ever heard of the WWA4 Wrestling School?

It's located in Atlanta and it's apparently the top ranked wrestling school in the country for their 5 rings, always available gym and friendly trainers. They also only charge $300 a month to live in a dorm and $900 to train for 2 years. They also have a ton of guys trying out or in DSW under WWE Developmental deals. This is also the school that produced Cryme Tyme.

The trainers? Mark Jindrak, Mr. Hughes, Glacier and Frank Albridge with Molly Holly training the women.

Just seems as if you'd be better off going to Storm, ROH or Ace Steel. I mean, Jindrak? Holly, is good for the girls probably.

Um, why do girls need different trainers than guys? I'm pretty sure it's just Molly being one of the trainers who trains everyone.

I don't agree with that either, considering how much girls were trained by men anyways from Melenko, Finlay, Danielson and many others. It's possible Molly is training girls exclusively as a "marketing" appeal.

For girls looking to break in, Molly has to be considered one of the better people to go to.

Joey Styles had a funny line on the latest episode of the History of ECW. In talking about Wrestlepalooza and Lalapalooza, he said LP was about cutting edge music, like the music featured in ECW, "but you'll never hear it since we're not paying for the rights". Tazz then talked about how unoriginal a name like WP was and Styles shot back about how original the name "WrestleMania" is.

I don't understand how you can shoot like that and still have a job.

Well, me a my buddy (tbondrage99) just waited in line for 7 hours last night (only to say fuck this at 6AM) waiting for wrestling tickets for a RAW house show coming up in May. I ended up buying tickets online this morning and I got some pretty decent tickets in the 5th row.

The main reason for us going was that it was snowing and cold as fuck (-15 Celsius plus the wind chill) and we were the last ones in the line anyway, so there was no real reason to stay.

All I can say is that it better at least be a decent show considering this is the first house show to come here in 2 years!

Dave Meltzer reports that Gerald Brisco recently contacted Earl and Dave Hebner to schedule a meeting with Vince McMahon, presumably about them returning to the company.

Credit: Gerweck/WO

I think this is more likely a shot at TNA, as the Hebners run one of the feds that is a proxy-TNA house show. Of course it wouldn't hurt to get Hebner back refereeing in the wwe, and I'm sure they probably want Hebner back in time for next years Survivor Series in MTL.

Dave Meltzer reports that Gerald Brisco recently contacted Earl and Dave Hebner to schedule a meeting with Vince McMahon, presumably about them returning to the company.

Credit: Gerweck/WO

Well if they're going to do the Screwjob recreation in Montreal next year they need all the old players.

It's going to be such a mess next year. HBK will probably play the face and the Hart kids will be the heels out for revenge.

Just got home from my local blockbuster and all the copies of "See No Evil" are souled out.

That Goldberg/Scott Hall Tazer Ladder match would make me want to rip my own eyes out..oh wait..

In over 2 years of renting online from Blockbuster I haven't had one bad DVD yet until See No Evil, the disc must have been scratched, and It skipped over the whole "shove the cell phone down her throat" scene..

I hope that means either HHH or Cena is turning heel. But they'll probably either do something stupid like a face vs. face match or put Orton in the main event.

Just got home from my local blockbuster and all the copies of "See No Evil" are souled out.

I saw it on DVD. It sucks, but it's hardly the worst movie, or worst horror movie, of the year. If your in the mood for a slasher flick, you could do a whole lot worse, but you could also do better. It's all just...generic.

I was looking at the US Trademark Site and came across something interesting..........

WWE still owns the rights to the name "Kurt Angle".

But that's his real name so it doesn't really affect anything does it?

I was looking at the US Trademark Site and came across something interesting..........

Matt Strikers teacher friend Kurt..who teaches Geometry..say hello to the new Kurt Angle!

oh man..

Matt Strikers teacher friend Kurt..who teaches Geometry..say hello to the new Kurt Angle!

oh man..

Up next on RAW, J.R. promises us that he's just signed "Kurt Angle" to a new contract! Time for a special repackaging, Vito!

oh man..

Up next on RAW, J.R. promises us that he's just signed "Kurt Angle" to a new contract! Time for a special repackaging, Vito!

Duane Gill *IS* Kurt An-Gill

WWA4 uses the old powerplant facilities too I believe. But from asking around about wrestling schools for myself they are almost never brought up. It's Storm, Harly Race, Dory Funk, or ROH that are the good ones from what I've heard.

oh man..

Duane Gill *IS* Kurt An-Gill

Cut the 5 cent sparklers and a piped in "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN-GIL!" chant and you have a winner :)

oh man..

Well Eric Angle isn't doing anything right now.

WWE.com says that John Cena is gonna wrestle Armano Alejandro Estrada on Raw tonight. I heard AAE is a terrible worker despite being trained.