TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

I think deep down, vince McMahon is embarassed by wrestling, the wrestling fans and the wrestling business.

And wrestling fans like myself are embarassed to admit were fans because of him.

I have a bizarre question......this came up on another board.....

Are Triple H and the singer JoJo related? I mean if you look it up they have the same last name and it's not exactly common.

If they were don't you think Vince would have had her on RAW and done a storyline were he is trying to get into her pants. :huh:

She's not 18 yet, and he even waited for Hogan's daughter to turn 18 before running a similar angle.

I think that had more to do with Hogan not wanting her to be on it then anything to do with her age.

Are Triple H and the singer JoJo related? I mean if you look it up they have the same last name and it's not exactly common.

Funny, I just came across this info a few weeks ago too and began to wonder the same thing

It's quite a common name if you grew up near Quebec, as they both did.

"Ok, after your rant, I need to point out a few things to you.

1. The percentage of wrestlers who use the words "Sports Entertainment" are about 50/50. Some have come to terms with the WWE verison of pro wrestling and some wrestlers just flat out refuse to use that term. Just about every wrestler working with the WWE pretty much has to use that term so they can stay under the radar.

2. I'm in the wrestling buisness and I really, REALLY think I'm not going to die at 40 and I don't think my head is going to end up as a chessegrader and if it comes to the point where I'm working for the WWE in some kind of fashion and I'm making good enough money to support myself and my family, then your damn right I'm going to start using the term Sport Entertainer or sports entertainment if I have to."

No offence to you, mate. I respect the shit out of anybody who steps into the ring. I know I'm just too much of a pussy to do it. but if i WAS in the business i wouldn't want to be put into the same bracket as juggler or a magician.

From Lance Storm's latest Q & A:

Q: Does the WWE help non-US citizens get all their paperwork to work in the U.S. or is that up to the workers?

A: They process all the required work visas, yes. They charged me for it though. WCW, ECW, and SMW didn’t only WWE deducted the cost from my pay cheque.

Apparently on her new cop-themed reality show, Trish goes undercover as a prostitute. Hope none of the "Johns" are wrestling fans. Imagine a prostitute as good looking as Trish?

Apparently on her new cop-themed reality show, Trish goes undercover as a prostitute. Hope none of the "Johns" are wrestling fans. Imagine a prostitute as good looking as Trish?

Just have her dress up like Victoria.

Not saying Victoria isn't pretty...but Trish dressing like Victoria might fit better for the undercover prostitute.

December To Dismember DVD extras have been announced

-- Post Chamber Interviews

-- ECW Champion Bobby Lashley vs. Big Show, 12/5 ECW on Sci-Fi

Guest Toddiwod

I just finished watching the Lesnar vs. Big Show match when the ring collapsed after the superplex.

:blink: holy shit, indeed. Probably one of the coolest things I've ever seen in a match.

Is there a actual Smackdown show this week or is it another special?

Guest Montresor
Best of Smackdown 2006.

LOL

I know, I felt so dirty typing it.

Yeah, good wrestling sucks.

Guest Montresor

Yeah, I guess you're right. All those good matches Benoit, Finlay, et al. had must have happened in Ring of Honor or something.

There's too much shit surrounded the good stuff for it to be worth watching the good stuff. It's like taking the best chocolate chip cookie ever, but then sandwiching it between two squares of shit.