TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

Please leave Snitsky and Masters off of ECW, and put Super Crazy on ECW.

Just have a storyline where King Booker promises that he has a secret plan for getting his title back... then have him bring Snitsky and Masters, whose contracts expired from RAW as his new court. There you go.

Guest JaKyL25

The only problem I see with Benoit switching to the Sharpshooter is that his WWE arsenal is all about neck/shoulder damage. Sure, you can say the Germans compress the spine and the Sharpshooter works the spine, but the Crossface seems far more logical, especially following the Swandive.

I don't see it being too big an issue, though, as the precedent is that he can still expand his moveset when working with people such as Finlay and Regal anyway, and those are the only matches where the proper body-part psychology would be missed.

An idiot fan decided it would be a good idea to throw a rock at Randy Orton's rental car as he was leaving the arena after the event ended. Randy got out of the car and started yelling obscene stuff at the fan who threw it, telling him to "Fuck off" etc. A father with a small child near the situation told him to watch his language and that "he paid for tickets and also Orton's salary" to which Orton replied something along the lines of "I'll take you any day, pal" and left.

Not to jump on the Orton bandwagon or anything, but I'd be pretty pissed off too if some bastard ass fan threw a rock at my car.

An idiot fan decided it would be a good idea to throw a rock at Randy Orton's rental car as he was leaving the arena after the event ended. Randy got out of the car and started yelling obscene stuff at the fan who threw it, telling him to "Fuck off" etc. A father with a small child near the situation told him to watch his language and that "he paid for tickets and also Orton's salary" to which Orton replied something along the lines of "I'll take you any day, pal" and left.

And followed that up with, "And your dad better watch his back too!"

Just have a storyline where King Booker promises that he has a secret plan for getting his title back... then have him bring Snitsky and Masters, whose contracts expired from RAW as his new court. There you go.

Actually, that would be much better than sending either/both to ECW. Though I don't understand why Snitsky is still employed, as he brings nothing, other than amusing facial expressions and a obviously roided up physique.

Hell team Test and Snitsky could start a back acne support group tag team in ECW. ECW was the wresting equivilant of the land of misfit toys. However the problem is is that VKM and Steph couldn't keep their grimy hands out of the product.

Another thing- where is the ecw workrate going to come from? If Snitsky and Masters are moved, they'd join Terkay, Burke, and Khali as those transferred who cannot work a compelling match to save their lives. Lashley needs to be carried and Daivari has been a sidekick so long nobody accepts him as credible. Furthermore when talent used to jump before they could re-invent themselves with a new gimmick or whatever, however since they are jumping in the same company they are by in large the same character. Why should they get over in ECW when they couldn't get over on Raw or SD?

And Vince thinks ECW is hurting because there is not enough humor - the guy is so out of touch...

What I don't understand about changing Benoit's finisher (although it doesn't bother me) is why the 20-year veteran has to change his finishing move of ten years for a guy who didn't start wrestling until after the move became Benoit's finisher.

What I like about the crossface is the many ways to slap it on, reverse it, etc. You don't get that as much with a sharpshooter.

About Masters, I like him. It has been clear for a while that he doesn't get any respect. WWE has the very bad habit of making their skits/promos way too similar to real life situations and feelings. You can tell that when he is constantly dumped on in skits that there is real animosity there, especially when he is being buried at the same time.

WWE must think their fans are really fucking retarded if they think they'll see Benoit use the Crossface and say "OMG BENOIT'S DOING THE STFU".

WWE thinks fans will be confused if two wrestlers have the same first name, so you would be correct in your assumption.

What I like about the crossface is the many ways to slap it on, reverse it, etc. You don't get that as much with a sharpshooter.

About Masters, I like him. It has been clear for a while that he doesn't get any respect. WWE has the very bad habit of making their skits/promos way too similar to real life situations and feelings. You can tell that when he is constantly dumped on in skits that there is real animosity there, especially when he is being buried at the same time.

I'm a big Benoit mark and can't stand Cena, but Benoit's merchandise hasn't exactly been flying off the shelves. WWE wants to protect there money maker. It's not fair, but it makes sense business sense.

They need to do another draft. That way they can get their "misfit toys" into ECW and maybe sneak a couple of workers in as well. I think the brands could use a bit of a shakeup anyway.

Smackdown just aired here in Australia. Fridays news is that next week the "Smackdown Sprint" (fastest win) will take place and determine the Number 1 Contender for the Royal Rumble.

Smackdown just aired here in Australia. Fridays news is that next week the "Smackdown Sprint" (fastest win) will take place and determine the Number 1 Contender for the Royal Rumble.

Meaning what excatly? Whoever gets a win is guarnteed a spot in the rumble?

Guest JaKyL25

The "SmackDown Sprint" is to see who faces Batista for the WHC at the Rumble.

WWE thinks fans will be confused if two wrestlers have the same first name, so you would be correct in your assumption.

Maybe it's just that they think Jim Ross will get confused. How many times did he call Chris Benoit "Chris Jericho" and vice-versa? HHH on guest commentary happened to be there once when it happened and had quite the classic response.

Whoever gets the quickest win gets to be No.1 contender for the WWE title.

Whoever gets the quickest win gets to be No.1 contender for the WWE title.

Ohhhh, well that makes sense.

The "SmackDown Sprint" is to see who faces Batista for the WHC at the Rumble.

Maybe it's just that they think Jim Ross will get confused. How many times did he call Chris Benoit "Chris Jericho" and vice-versa? HHH on guest commentary happened to be there once when it happened and had quite the classic response.

He's managed to make an ass out of himself by confusing people who don't have similar names at all. In the 2005 Royal Rumble, he confused Charlie Haas and Rene Dupree the entire match and never caught on. He even screamed "AU REVOIR!" when Haas was eliminated.

Guest JaKyL25
Umaga can't touch Cena unless they are in a match with each other.

Till the end of the year, which conveniently ends the day before Raw.

I'm pretty sure it's until NYR.

From the Best of 2006 Top 10:

#4:

WWE’s decision to grant Olympic gold medalist Kurt Angle an early release from his contract last August is real. That this was arguably the most shocking news reported by WWE.com last year is real. Beyond these sole indisputable facts, however, it’s up to you to decide what else is real in our No. 4 story for 2006—a story that continues to unveil many “truths.”

According to WWE.com’s exclusive interview with Angle on August 26, the six-time World Champion and the company mutually agreed to part ways. Angle himself admitted to Michael Cole that the reason behind this decision was due to the wear-and-tear on his body after 30 years of non-stop wrestling, whether as an amateur, an Olympian, a WWE Superstar, or an ECW Extremist. “My body is so beat up and run down, I can’t even think straight,” he explained. “I have done this for too long without a break. I haven’t seen my family, I’ve had problems with medication—I’m just fried, physically and mentally.”

Throughout his seven-year tenure with WWE, Angle’s long list of injuries had been well-documented—most notably, the recurring neck injuries that had plagued him even before winning his gold medal at the 1996 Olympics in Atlanta, Ga. Less than two weeks prior to his release, at his last ECW live event, the “Wrestling Machine” suffered a severely pulled groin, a blown hamstring, and pulling his lower abdominal muscle off his pelvic bone.

Responding to the widespread shock felt by fans and Superstars in the locker room, WWE Chairman Vince McMahon informed WWE.com on August 28 that Angle’s release was indeed “unfortunate all the way around…but circumstances were such that Kurt should have been, and was, granted his release.” Citing the “Wrestling Machine’s” mounting health problems and personal well-being, McMahon added, “I think Kurt has some issues he has to face, as we all do from time to time.”

Kurt Angle had seemingly taken a real step in addressing those issues, based on an official statement posted on his website in early September. He thanked WWE, its Chairman, and the fans for their support, then reiterated that it was time to rest and spend time with his family.

The rest period and quality family time lasted less than three weeks.

-WWE.com

Making Angle look like a douchebag..

Kurt Angle had seemingly taken a real step in addressing those issues, based on an official statement posted on his website in early September. He thanked WWE, its Chairman, and the fans for their support, then reiterated that it was time to rest and spend time with his family.

The rest period and quality family time lasted less than three weeks.

-WWE.com

Making Angle look like a douchebag..

It's only because Vince hates getting worked and Angle worked him big time.