TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

So she wrote a typical angry myspace blog. I still don't have a clue who SHE is or how she even got a job in the WWE in the first place. Just sounds like one of those "sense of entitlement" bitches who thinks the world should be served to her on a silver platter and we should be thanking her for allowing us to be part of it all.

So she wrote a typical angry myspace blog. I still don't have a clue who SHE is or how she even got a job in the WWE in the first place. Just sounds like one of those "sense of entitlement" bitches who thinks the world should be served to her on a silver platter and we should be thanking her for allowing us to be part of it all.

I think Amy was Jimmy Wang Yang's "redneck gf" until she got fired for being a complete dumbass and having a really shitty attitude. I think she got hired because she lost the most recent diva contest thingy.

WWE.com is not listing the Hardys vs MNM match for the Rumble as it was reported. Is the match happening or not, or are they waiting for it to be annouced on SD! this friday to make it official?

WWE.com is not listing the Hardys vs MNM match for the Rumble as it was reported. Is the match happening or not, or are they waiting for it to be annouced on SD! this friday to make it official?

It's there.

Also, it looks like Super Crazy IS in the rumble, so we have our 30.

The tag match is listed on the main Rumble page, but for a time (or possibly still, I didn't check) it did not appear in the "matches" sub-section.

You're correct. It's still not listed in the matches sub-section but it is on the main page.

For some reason that I've yet to figure out, I'm actually watching the Power 25 Year in Review webcast on WWE.com, hosted by Kristal's Bitch.

Just to make sure that nobody else has to waste 10 minutes of their life on this, I'll post the rankings:

25: CM Punk

24: Jeff Hardy

23: Boogeyman

22: Kane

21: Johnny Nitro

20: Ken Kennedy

19: Undertaker

18: Shelton Benjamin

17: Ric Flair

16: Finlay

15: Sabu

14: Batista

13: Carlito

12: Randy Orton

11: Chris Benoit

10: Rob Van Dam

9: Trish Stratus

8: King Booker

7: Umaga

6: DX

And then they fucking cut out. The top 5 to be revealed "in the next class." What the FUCK? That's goddamn retarded.

Oh, and Perfect has been eliminated from the Ultimate Rumble. Trying to get Austin out at this point.

For some reason that I've yet to figure out, I'm actually watching the Power 25 Year in Review webcast on WWE.com, hosted by Kristal's Bitch.

Just to make sure that nobody else has to waste 10 minutes of their life on this, I'll post the rankings:

And then they fucking cut out. The top 5 to be revealed "in the next class." What the FUCK? That's goddamn retarded.

Oh, and Perfect has been eliminated from the Ultimate Rumble. Trying to get Austin out at this point.

Well Lashley, Show, Mysterio, Edge, and Cena are noticeably absent, and were all World Champions, so its most likely them. In that order.

What the FUCK? Boogeyman over Jeff Hardy? Carlito over Batista?? Shelton over Taker/Kane/Jeff/Kennedy??

So I'm watching the segment from Raw in 1996, when Bret Hart came back and made his announcement that he was staying in the WWF. Vince acts all scared and such, this couldn't have been a shoot interview right? Did Vince really not know if Bret was gonna say if he was staying or not?

Also, I saw a clip of Shawn and Bret jawing at each other on a Raw before the Royal Rumble and both were acting like heels. This was an awesome segment that was clipped on one of these video sites and I just want to know, where the heck was that going? I guess Bret vs. Shawn at Mania 13?

So I'm watching the segment from Raw in 1996, when Bret Hart came back and made his announcement that he was staying in the WWF. Vince acts all scared and such, this couldn't have been a shoot interview right? Did Vince really not know if Bret was gonna say if he was staying or not?

Vince knew that Bret was going to stay.

There was a story behind this and I can't remember all the details exactly. He knew that Bret was coming back, but he basically gave him an open forum to say whatever he wanted on live television and thus had no control over how the segment would go. There might have been some concern that it was a set-up or that Bret was going to say something detrimental towards the company.

Also, I saw a clip of Shawn and Bret jawing at each other on a Raw before the Royal Rumble and both were acting like heels. This was an awesome segment that was clipped on one of these video sites and I just want to know, where the heck was that going? I guess Bret vs. Shawn at Mania 13?

I don't recall this happening, but you'd be correct in assuming they were doing Bret v. Shawn at Mania 13. Shawn was supposed to return the job from the previous Mania, but then he mysterously hurt his knee, "lost his smile" and the rest is history.

What the hell? I leave for a few hours, and nobody updates on the Ultimate Rumble?

Diesel, Bulldog, and Foley have all been eliminated.

Trying to get Austin out now.

There was a story behind this and I can't remember all the details exactly. He knew that Bret was coming back, but he basically gave him an open forum to say whatever he wanted on live television and thus had no control over how the segment would go. There might have been some concern that it was a set-up or that Bret was going to say something detrimental towards the company.

I don't recall this happening, but you'd be correct in assuming they were doing Bret v. Shawn at Mania 13. Shawn was supposed to return the job from the previous Mania, but then he mysterously hurt his knee, "lost his smile" and the rest is history.

http://www.dailymotion.com/search/bret%2Bh...omo-on-blastoff

There's the promo. Very confusing stuff, as I don't remember Shawn crotching Bret on the ropes there, although I'll admit, that was pretty funny.

To switch topics a little bit, I guess I never really paid that much attention before, but a friend and I were discussing this the other day, do you ever notice how WWE films womens matches much differently then they do other matches. If you ever notice, they always shoot low and from far away. They almost never show close shots up front, and they swap cameras whenever the women start coming close. Also, they use a lot of frequent camera angle changes, and they never seem to show use the hard camera to film from up high. I think the reasons for the are obvious (Wardrobe Malfunctions on live TV?), but it's an interesting thought, and something to look for next time you watch RAW.

Why was Ted Dibiase released?

Basically, the point of the segment (kayfabe) was J.R. trying to clear the air with both men since Hart was pissed at Michaels for costing him the title at IYH: Its Time while setting up their scrapped Mania match.

Too bad the link you posted is to an obviously clipped version of it, I suggest watching the segment in its entirety, its pretty awesome.

To switch topics a little bit, I guess I never really paid that much attention before, but a friend and I were discussing this the other day, do you ever notice how WWE films womens matches much differently then they do other matches. If you ever notice, they always shoot low and from far away. They almost never show close shots up front, and they swap cameras whenever the women start coming close. Also, they use a lot of frequent camera angle changes, and they never seem to show use the hard camera to film from up high. I think the reasons for the are obvious (Wardrobe Malfunctions on live TV?), but it's an interesting thought, and something to look for next time you watch RAW.

Wardrobe issues, plus to hide how sloppy all of the women's matches are.