TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

I'm sorry and I hate to sound like an asshole, but why do people care about this?

I remember when Edge's wife got on Matt Hardy's website forum and started talking trash about Edge and saying really personal things about him. She claimed that when Edge came back from his neck injury, he was on so much steroids that his voice was mutating. She basically called him a scrawny chickenshit who'll never look big & bad and that he was so pathetic, steroids couldn't even help him.

She also had the grammar and typing skills of a 7 year old.

And the Lisa Ortiz that did Cynthia's voice in Silent Hill 4 is not the same Lisa Ortiz as Edge's wife.

For Jerry “The King” Lawler, it’s not a dream, not an imaginary story…but it is what he calls “the fulfillment of a lifelong fantasy.” DC Comics has summoned The King to draw Superman for an upcoming project that will appear on the company’s website, dccomics.com. Needless to say, Lawler—an accomplished artist, a huge comics fan and a lifelong Superman enthusiast—accepted the job faster than a speeding bullet. Check back with WWE.com next week when The King reveals the secret origins behind his super-art assignment, his artistic influences, and how he compares drawing the Man of Steel to WWE Superstars.

TRISH STRATUS SAYS SHE'LL NEVER RETURN FULL-TIME TO WWE

The Toronto Sun featured an interview with former 7-Time WWE Women's Champion Trish Stratus yesterday to promote the Armed & Famous reality series. During the interview, Stratus ruled out a full-time return to WWE. "I'm done. I could never do that touring schedule again. Wrestling is in my blood. I love it, so if there were an opportunity to do something again in the ring, maybe. But going on the road? No -- I've moved on."

Ironically, CBS announced Friday that it was dumping Armed & Famous due to very poor ratings. The remaining, unaired three episodes will air at an unspecified point during the summer.

one of the worst autograph reports Ive read in a while. The security sound like complete assholes.

As a treat my friends took me to the Rated RKO signing in Meriden last night.

Edge & RKO were about 20 minutes late having gotten tied up a LaGuardia airport. They both arrived in t-shirts...guess the dress code's been dropped.

Edge & RKO were very nice to the fans but unfortunately, I can't say the same about the people running the show. My friend went early in the morning and was second in line. My other friend and I arrived about 5 to join him.

Our stuff was signed and pushed through before we ever even got up to Edge & RKO. One of the people I was with purchased a photograph. The picture was taken but she was shoved off before Edge & RKO could sign it and it ended up getting scooped up with someone else's autographs because they were just piling things on top of each other. So, she just threw 40.00 out the windoWii

My other friend didn't purchase a picture and his stuff was taken from him, signed and put to the side before he even got to the table. When he got to the table the guy running it said "Your stuff is over there" and pushed him away, so he never even got to say hello to RKO & Edge (both of whom looked very confused by it).

I don't hold last night against the WWE superstars as how it's handled isn't their fault and they did make an effort to try to talk to the fans.

I know people running these events have to spend a lot of money to book these guys, but you know what, we have to spend a lot of money for autographs (THAT A GOOD CHUNK OF THE COUNTRY GETS FOR FREE!) and pictures. And for one of my friends to shell out over 100.00 and never even get to say hello disgusts me. He wasn't the only one that this happened to. As we were leaving I saw a little girl (about 14 or so) crying because she got shoved through and didn't get to talk to RKO, which is the reason she waited in line for 5 hours.

Maybe the people running these things should keep this in mind if they want people to return to their signings, because as anyone who's ever read anything I've written knows, I am one of the biggest RKO fans on the planet, but I'll never go back to another K & M run session again, even if RKO was giving out his home phone number.

www.gerweck.net

She looks pretty hot right there.

That was a little bit before she got the oversized huge melons installed that made her look like she was about to fall over. Like a year or two later she went from looking pretty good to looking kinda like crap. Course she always seems to have good years and really bad years.

I think it's the face that gets me. That's a definite "fuck me harder or I'm telling daddy" face.