TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

The woman does an evil smirk that is rivaled by no woman in the company. I'd take Victoria before I took Melina or Kelly Kelly.

Is it just me, or is Mickie James the hottest diva on the roster at the moment.

No you are totally not the hottest Diva on the roster.

I'd go with Mickie or Maria.

Mickie and Maria are totally hot, but I'd go with Melina over them any day of the week now that Trish is gone.

Victoria is up there, too. It's just that she appeals to me in different ways than the other Divas. She's mantained herself better than others like, say, Torrie Wilson. And no, there is absolutely nothing wrong with her face.

They all mostly look pretty good, although Mickie would look all the better if she got rid of the fakebags.

But now that Molly is gone, someone has to represent the booty :(

hmm, Scotty 2 Hotty have been removed from the SmackDown Superstar Page. I guess WWE finally remembered he was still employed this whole time.

hmm, Scotty 2 Hotty have been removed from the SmackDown Superstar Page. I guess WWE finally remembered he was still employed this whole time.

He's probably being moved to ECW where he'll be booked as the next challenger to Lashley with Test decimated twice and Holly out with an injury. Of course they'll have to build him up first, so look for RVD, Sabu, Punk, Thorn and Sandman to be jobbing to the Worm in upcoming weeks.

And just for the record, Kristal Marshall is by far the hottest diva on wwe programming right now.

He's on the RAW page.

I think we all know what this means.

They finally found someone worthy of taking HHH's spot in DX.

Melina 4 teh win.

Since her re-pushing in this year's Good Women's Storyline For A Change, Victoria has been incredible. I don't watch Smackdown, but whenever I see the PPVs or catch a little that Kristal is pretty nice.

Maria's hot, but something's off about her. Like, I get this feeling of "if you really knew this person there's NO way" when I see her. I can see Christy on TNA, but that means bad things right now.

How can you honestly not have Mickie in your top 5? She's definitely hotter than Layla, Kristal, and Melina.

Mickie's hot, but nto hotter than Melina or Layla. Kristal, that's close.

at 36, that woman is STILL fantastic looking!

Those are great pics. Victoria should do Playboy.

She's wanted to do playboy for awhile actually but Playboy/WWE have picked Torrie Wilson, Christy and now Ashley since she's said she'd do it...........apparenlty they don't want her.

Give your regards to broadband

By Noah Starr

Written: January 29, 2007

On Thursday, WWE.com will launch its brand new broadband network. For the first time ever WWE fans will be able to access all the free videos on WWE.com from one convenient location. The network will feature new content every day and host fan-favorites like Superstar entrance videos, Heat, OMG Moments, Hardcore Hangover, previews of upcoming WWE DVDs and of course, weekly Raw and SmackDown highlights.

WWE.com currently streams over 40 million videos a month, and since WWE fans seem to love our videos, we’ve decided to give you even more to love! The WWE.com broadband network will launch with eight brand new web-only programs.

WWE Sidesplitters will be a weekly show featuring hilarious moments from WWE programming past and present. For the romantically challenged, Val Venis’ Sex-U will offer up love tips from Superstars like Maria, Viscera and Val himself. Seein’ Superstars will focus on Hollywood celebs like the Carters, Steve-O, and Kevin Federline when they attend WWE events. If you really want to get up close and personal with your favorite Supertsars, check out Lifestyles of the Built & Dangerous which will provide WWE fans with a guided tour of their homes.

To catch the rest of the brand new shows, log on to WWE.com on Thursday -- you’ll be glad you did.

Dave Meltzer reports that WWE is internally discussing making a major change to one of the WrestleMania 23 main-events. While details are unclear, the change reportedly has to do with John Cena’s WWE Championship defense. The most recent plan reportedly called for Cena to defend his belt in a triple threat match with Randy Orton and Edge, but if the change goes through, it will be a “significant” stray from that idea, the Observer reports. It could also change other matches on the card.

I just realized that given ECW's current ratings, having an "ECW World Title Match" or an "ECW Match" on one of the co-brand pay-per-view events is equivalent to having a "Sunday Night Heat" or "Velocity" championship match. It's not just the smark "ECW SUCKS" attitude, it's justified! 0.9-1.4 ratings warrant a "title match" on a big 4 PPV?

Dave Meltzer reports that WWE is internally discussing making a major change to one of the WrestleMania 23 main-events. While details are unclear, the change reportedly has to do with John Cena’s WWE Championship defense. The most recent plan reportedly called for Cena to defend his belt in a triple threat match with Randy Orton and Edge, but if the change goes through, it will be a “significant” stray from that idea, the Observer reports. It could also change other matches on the card.

Being discussed in both Rumble threads.

I will go ahead and guess that Vince is thinking about putting Khali in the Raw main event at WM. He is obviously hard about the guy as he has been on all 3 brands and the only person from the 3 shows who has been booked to put him in more discomfort than taking a medium sized dump is the Undertaker. Honestly, if they intend to do anything with Khali the time is now. He is over and since moving him to Raw and live television every week it is only a matter of time before he exposes himself beyond redemption and the fans turn on him totally ala Scott Steiner at the Rumble (2003 I think).

Victoria was a lot hotter back in 2003. I think age has caught up with her honestly.

Mickie is definatley the hottest one they got right now.

I just realized that given ECW's current ratings, having an "ECW World Title Match" or an "ECW Match" on one of the co-brand pay-per-view events is equivalent to having a "Sunday Night Heat" or "Velocity" championship match. It's not just the smark "ECW SUCKS" attitude, it's justified! 0.9-1.4 ratings warrant a "title match" on a big 4 PPV?

When the champion isn't one of the "originals" or CM Punk the WWECW title match isn't worth watching.

Threy have a new section up on WWE.com called "Where are they now?" that updates viewers on what wrestlers they grew up watcing are doing now.

Virgil is now a high school math teacher and Haku is a car salesman.

And soon we're gonna find out what happened to CLARENCE MASON! Fuck Teddy Long, Clarence Mason is where it's at.