TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

this just came to my attention...But is there no PPV at all in March?

Nope.

This isn't the first time since the 12-whatever PPVs a year it's happened though.

If we're going to get multiple shows per month (January, April, June, November, December), we should get more months without a PPV.

If it were up to Vince, we'd probably have a PPV every week. :P

It is up to Vince... and we don't get a PPV every week. WRONG!

Guest Totally Crazy
How many people here actually believed Balls Mahoney would still have a job by February 2007?

22 more days to go.

From PWInsider:

Jagger Kaye sent the following:

Hulk Hogan was on Bubba the Love Sponge this afternoon discussing the death of Anna Nicole Smith. He noted that he hung out with her at the last UFC in Florida, that she was "wobbling" all over and the hotel said she was "incoherent" checking in. Hogan claimed the press was trying to reach him since he and Smith recently posed for pictures together, but he instead called Bubba.

Bubba then said plenty of wrestling sites listen to his show and report on what they say. Bubba noted "the wrestling community is in an uproar:" over Hogan possibly going to TNA. Hulk said he never spoke with Dixie directly but his lawyer might have.

Hogan noted that Bubba gets him into trouble on the air and he received heat regarding the WWE Hall of Fame phone call from Vince McMahon's secretary that went out over the air. Bubba mentioned that was more Hogan's fault.

The subject changed to TNA possibly making a play for Big Show Pail Wight. Hogan said he received heat over the fact that when he was at UFC the crowd constantly chanted "Hogan, Hogan" during the matches.

Hogan also mentioned VH-1 made him an offer to start a promotion. He claimed VH-1 asked for "Hogan Knows Best" to film 20 episodes but he agreed to only 12. VH-1 pitched ideas for three different pilots including a Hogan-run wrestling company. Bubba brought up the fact that if VH-1 would get with both Hogan and TNA, "it would be unstoppable."

Hogan brought up that he felt the biggest angle in wrestling could be Hogan vs. Vince Russo. Hogan said he is not involved in Wrestlemania 23 and began goofing on the fact Bubba hates WWE and Vince would not give him wrestlers as guest. Hulk said "I apparently do not work there anymore".

Note from Mike: Interesting to note that today, WWE's merchandise website put all of their Hulk Hogan merchandise on clearance today.

Guest Totally Crazy

Dude, I was JUST reading that off of wrestlinginc.com. Talk about a coincidence.

Hogan to TNA rumors? It must me Wrestlemania time.

It would keep with the trend of really bad TNA moves to add more egos than the locker room can handle.

Though Snitsky....well he looks odd being all shaved.

Well that, and all his added muscle mass and HORRENDOUS acne scattered all over his body indicating steroid use.

Really, I am not sure how beating Snitsky, Test, Holly is really helping Lashley. If Vince is serious about Lashley, why not just put him back on Smackdown and/or Raw and start beating some stars. It would be better for both Lashley and the ECW brand overall.

And when Lashley does show up on RAW, he beats Kenny. Granted, you know he's not gonna get to go over any big name guys but there has to be someone on RAW besides Kenny.

Former Smackdown diva Amy Zidian, who appeared briefly on Smackdown as Jimmy Wang Yang's valet, left a nasty message on Kristal's web page accusing the diva of getting her fired. She also posted a picture of Kristal and her dog Ginger, and used Matt Striker's face on the dog. (Striker and Kristal have been dating). Zidian wrote, "maybe you should let him off his leash from time to time." She also wrote, "Thanks for running to Stephanie and trying to get me fired. You got the job done you bald skank." On December 13, 2006, Zidian was released by WWE.

Credit:Wrestling Observer/Gerweck

Gerweck didn't have a link so somebody find that picture.

I posted that awhile back........there are no pics because Kristal deleted her blog and shit so there's no evidence of it now.

Guest Totally Crazy
#1 blows...sabuicidal?

are you getting paid for this free advertising you're doing for the WWE? I fucking hate it when people do this.

Guest Totally Crazy

my bd, I quoted you by mistake.I was referring to the author who doesnt seem to mind whoring things around for WWECW

I would get 1 or 2. 3 would be better if Sabu didn't have a confused look on his face, or in fact take the face off altogether. shirt 4, I don't like it.

#1 blows...sabuicidal?

The picture on the front more than makes up for the stupid made up word.

Agreed there. The barbed wire is a nice touch. Though, a generic body on the table would have made it a little better.

#1 blows...sabuicidal?

Agreed there. The barbed wire is a nice touch. Though, a generic body on the table would have made it a little better.

I was just thinking that. It looks like he's attacking a defenseless table there.

#1 blows...sabuicidal?

I was just thinking that. It looks like he's attacking a defenseless table there.

Nah he's just botching a spot, it's part of his offense.

my bd, I quoted you by mistake.I was referring to the author who doesnt seem to mind whoring things around for WWECW

Yeah S_D, stop mentioning WWE related things in the WWE folder!

Totally Crazy: Did you know that a week from Sunday, LIVE and only on Pay-Per-View, World Wrestling Entertainment presents No Way Out? It's headlined by the WrestleMania main events colliding as Undertaker and The Animal Batista take on Raw's Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels and The Doctor of Thuganomics and current WWE Champion John Cena. Call your local cable provider today.

Yeah S_D, stop mentioning WWE related things in the WWE folder!

Totally Crazy: Did you know that a week from Sunday, LIVE and only on Pay-Per-View, World Wrestling Entertainment presents No Way Out? It's headlined by the WrestleMania main events colliding as Undertaker and The Animal Batista take on Raw's Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels and The Doctor of Thuganomics and current WWE Champion John Cena. Call your local cable provider today.

Don't wait till the last minute and risk getting shut out! Don't have ppv capabilities? No problem. Just log on to wwe.com and order the webcast of Smackdown's No Way Out and receive three great matches streamed directly to your PC absolutely FREE!!!

#1 blows...sabuicidal?

Nah he's just botching a spot, it's part of his offense.

Kind of like how the kip up is part of Shawn Michaels' offense.

On WWE.com Heat (and I'm probably earning myself the wrath of Totally Crazy for bringing WWE.com up), Eugene now comes out with a sign stating "I AM YOUR FRIEND" (some of the letters are backwards), I guess just to make sure anyone that remembered his heel turn knows it was reverted.

Gosh, can't they just kill off the Eugene character already? I hate him, and he has no heat. He's been like a castrated donkey ever since Triple H buried him.