TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

WWE Raw’s Road to Wrestlemania Tour: Puerto Rico 03/08/07

Match 3: For the WWE’s women championship Melina defeated Mickie James.

During the whole match James sold her neck problems thanks to the botch huracanrana this pasta Monday. Also during the match, James broke her nose. Melina put her hands on the ropes during the final pin.

wrestlingobserver.com

Either Mickie's extremely clumsy, or Melina's dangerously unsafe..

HOLY SHIT! Melina's trying to fucking kill her. This shit's gettin outta hand, for real.

It's a house show report so I'll wait until Raw. Mickie was probably just selling a kick to the face. I'm gonna laugh when Mickie shows up on Raw with no cut or bruise on her face.

Nobody is perfect. For all we know, it could be Mickie's fault just as much as it could be Melina's. Just because we LIKE MICKIE MORE, we automatically assume it's Melina's fault. If Victoria kicked Melina in the nose and broke it instead of Candice, it'd be Melina's fault for being too close to the foot.

If it happens once hey you let it go, Victoria generally doesn't injure anyone. When it's happened 3 times in 3 weeks and invovles the same person getting injured at the hands of the same person........that's a problem.

What do you guys think will be the last Mania matches?

I think MNM takes the belts Monday and faces Flair & Carlito at WM 23. Orton gets into MITB.

Unreal that Kendrick & London, as of WM 23, will be on a 10-month title reign, and not be on the card, unless the rumored Battle Royal takes place. Still, they deserve better.

I actually been expecting some type of tag team turmoil match which would allow both MnM as the new champions and the 10 month reigning London/Kendrick to have a match along with Carlito/Flair, WGTT, D&D and maybe Cryme Tyme (although Im doubting that part). If they already plan for a tag battle royal, might as well just use the 6 teams that matter in one match such as this one but have some actual (though short) matches. Set it as a non-title match but have the two champions meet and MnM cheat to win. Setting up a "which team is better" type deal for the future.

I'd absolutely love a Judgment Day 2007 match between Londrick and MNM, one year after the champs beat MNM for the titles at the same great PPV. They can show the big fight afterwards and hint that MNM might not be able to beat them, even though they ruined that angle with a meaningless Smackdown! non-title match a bunch of weeks ago.

Candid pictures of the Melina vs. Mickie match surfaced and Mickie showed no signs whatsoever of a nose/face injury.

Candid pictures of the Melina vs. Mickie match surfaced and Mickie showed no signs whatsoever of a nose/face injury.

source or pics please

House show result:

"1. The Godwins(Henry & Cousin Ray) def dave Taylor and William Regal. Alot of stalling in this match. The godwins getting the crowd into it. One of the Godwins got the win with a swinging neck braker on Taylor"

Is Ray Gordy a Godwin now?

House show result:

"1. The Godwins(Henry & Cousin Ray) def dave Taylor and William Regal. Alot of stalling in this match. The godwins getting the crowd into it. One of the Godwins got the win with a swinging neck braker on Taylor"

Is Ray Gordy a Godwin now?

According to www.obsessedwithwrestling.com, he has been teaming with Henry O. Godwinn over the last couple months, so apparently, "yes."

They have the son of a wrestling legend under their employ. Granted, a lot of modern fans may not remember the Freebirds that well, but it's not like they were an obscure team. Just bring him in as Ray Gordy, please.

The "problem" with Ray Gordy is that he is a cruiserweight. Meaning according to the WWE Brain Trust he has no ME future, and the best he can hope for is undercard filler, unless he has undeniable charisma, but I don't think that is they case with young Ray.

However With Henry O. Godwinn(HOG) and Phinnius I. Godwinn(PIG) what could they possibly do with Ray to give him a clever acronym? Of course he could have been "Runt" but I assume TNA copywrote that for the former Spike Dudley.

thats intresting if they use the "cousin Ray" name.

Nora Greenwald (known better as WCW's Miss Madness Mona and WWE's Molly Holly) was backstage visiting at WWE's Raw live event in Guatemala City, Guatemala on Saturday.

She has been living in Guatemala for the past few months learning Spanish. Ever since leaving WWE in March 2005, she has spent most of her time participating in mission trips for her local Church.

WWE.Com has an interview with her up on the site. She insists that she was only backstage visiting old friends, saying, "Right now I have no plans to return to wrestling, but I think we've learned by now that you never say never in this business."

So are the users who comment on WWE YouTube vids the average WWE fan? They make me want to cry.

I just got back a little while ago from the Smackdown House Show in Springfield, MA. It was an entertaining show, but Finlay vs Undertaker was the only think even close to a decent match as far as workrate goes. Biggest shock was seeing Henry Godwinn, who actually didn't look too bad physically. He can't wrestle worth a damn, but then that's nothing new. Sandman appeared to be injured legit during the eight man ECW tag match, they carried him out and continued the match 3 on 4. Batista must have sold his soul to the devil or something, because inexplicably, he remains way over with the crowd, despite the fact that he is just absolutely worthless as a worker. I'll post some pictures later on.

That's a great move by WWE. Tell Melina to carry the worst woman's wrestler in the company to a watchable match or feel the wrath. If she manages to do just that, Ashley ends up looking like a million bucks. Thry can't lose.

Wow, talk about sabotaging Melina to fail.

That's like telling sometone to take a shit you made after eating Taco Bell and make it smell like a rose garden.

Melina is so fucked.

If that's accurate, they've completely set her up to fail. Melina's not that good of a worker, so how the HELL is she supposed to pull out a miracle and save her job?

That's one of the coldest newsbits from WWE in some time.

If Vince only had done this for the Boogeyman/Miz match with both of there jobs on the line Smackdown would be in a much better place (not that it's not in a good place right now).