TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

Melina is getting an ultimatum because......she has to show value to the company basically. When you are universally disliked backstage and then get to the point that you become dangerously unsafe with a worker.......

Melina put herself in this spot now she has to deliver or pay for it.

IM one of the few Melina fans on this sights or so it seems, and I think that ultimatume is total bullshit. Not only is Ashley the worsk worker in the company, but the push her as the hottest looking diva right now. Personally I think there are at least 10 divas that blow her away based soley on looks and Melina is one of them

thats intresting if they use the "cousin Ray" name.

Why? Because it's sorta like Brother Ray? Or am I missing something more glaring...

Brother Ray thing

"We have been hearing backstage that WWE management has nearly had it with Women's Champion Melina. She already had atomic heat with everyone backstage not named Mick Foley, and her extreme carelessness in recent matches with Mickie James has angered management to the point where she was issued an ultimatum: if her match at WrestleMania 23 with Ashley is not up to their expectations, she can expect to be doing some job searching after the event is over."

-- PWIElite

"We have been hearing backstage that WWE management has nearly had it with Women's Champion Melina. She already had atomic heat with everyone backstage not named Mick Foley, and her extreme carelessness in recent matches with Mickie James has angered management to the point where she was issued an ultimatum: if her match at WrestleMania 23 with Ashley is not up to their expectations, she can expect to be doing some job searching after the event is over."

-- PWIElite

Isn't Melina f*cking Batista? Didn't Dave leave his wife for Melina? I figured he could protect her. However, he's disliked by everyone backstage not named HHH so maybe he can't even save her.

I agree with a previous statement. She's universally hated backstage and cannot work a match without injuring her opponent. She can't be too surprised that her job may be in jeopardy.

-- PWIElite

Isn't Melina f*cking Batista? Didn't Dave leave his wife for Melina? I figured he could protect her. However, he's disliked by everyone backstage not named HHH so maybe he can't even save her.

I agree with a previous statement. She's universally hated backstage and cannot work a match without injuring her opponent. She can't be too surprised that her job may be in jeopardy.

I THOUGHT SHE WAS BANGING NITRO?

Melina was moved to Raw to keep her away from Batista due to their reported affair.

Anyways, Batista isn't the most popular person backstage either.

Okay, to save dredging up any of the WrestleMania threads...

Does anyone else forsee this Battle Of The Billionaires deal backfiring? It's obvious that the intention is for the fans to be red-hot behind Lashley in the hopes of seeing Vince being shaved bald, thus giving him the immortal 'rub'. But watching that video package with the celebrities being 'interviewed' on RAW made me think, how many people in America would actually prefer to see Trump shaved bald as opposed to McMahon?

Trump getting the head shaved would be a much bigger story and obviously a more shocking event than McMahon (if only because it's so obvious who's going over). But also, I didn't think the American public actually liked Trump. Or at least that he'd become somewhat of a figure for ridicule in the past few months. Plus, he's the 'outsider' in all of this.

Again, maybe it's just me. But I've got a sneaking suspicion that there'll be a lot of support for Umaga/Vince at Mania, even if it's the vocal minority at first and that the people are going to end up turning on Lashley/Trump. Which would in turn ruin the plan to put Lashley over.

Am I alone?

I'm not big on Ashley, but I do hope she gets the title. I can't stand Melina either.

Nitro would be better off if Melina got fired, as most of his heat comes from Melina if I have my backstage gossip in order. Foley is due back after WM I believe, I wonder if he could smoth things over if he was on the road with her. I think she resents the diva search girls, and is a loner at heart (which isn't a bad thing, but probably doesn't play well in the lockerroom). Melina isn't as bad a worker as some are claiming she is either, she isn't Trish, Molly, Victoria or Mickie James, but she is a wrestler first and is much, much better than the eye candy diva search girls.

It could easily be James making her look bad in their matches.

IM one of the few Melina fans on this sights or so it seems, and I think that ultimatume is total bullshit. Not only is Ashley the worsk worker in the company, but the push her as the hottest looking diva right now. Personally I think there are at least 10 divas that blow her away based soley on looks and Melina is one of them

Ashley didn't make the entire locker room hate her.........

Melina has no one but herself to blame, everyone hates her and she's being dangeroously unsafe with Mickie James.

Also for the guy who said maybe Mickie James is making her look bad..........I'm sure Mickie James would purposely almost cripple herself to make Melina look bad. If she wanted to make her look bad there's a hell of alot better ways to do it than injuring yourself.

Melina fucked up period........now she has to deliver.

Guest robrabies

Ashley didn't make the entire locker room hate her.........

Melina has no one but herself to blame, everyone hates her and she's being dangeroously unsafe with Mickie James.

Also for the guy who said maybe Mickie James is making her look bad..........I'm sure Mickie James would purposely almost cripple herself to make Melina look bad. If she wanted to make her look bad there's a hell of alot better ways to do it than injuring yourself.

Melina fucked up period........now she has to deliver.

Melina is becoming the female version of Big Botcha Pump at this point. I don't know what the hell she was thinking with that hurricanrana last week, but that was terrifying.

Some questions abound: If she was f*cking Batista, why is Nitro still with her, and what else did she do to get such major heat backstage (any specifics beyond just "she's a raging bitch"...which I personally believe??)

source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Rene Dupree's WWE status is very much in question.

Dupree has been suspended by WWE. No details have been given, but it probably had something to do with the WWE Wellness program. He was suspended for 30 days back in June for violating the policy. WWE is now seriously considering firing the 23-year old.

Dupree and Sylvain Grenier re-debuted as La Résistance on the 2/20 ECW show. The story today is that we should consider their debut like it never happened. La Résistance was pulled from ECW due to Dupree's suspension. Their profile pages were inexplicably removed from the official ECW website a few days after their debut.

The latest incarnation of La Résistance is considered to be finished. Even though he wasn't used on television this past week, Grenier is now considered to be back on the SmackDown roster in his Ambassador to Quebec gimmick.

Bah, the whole problem is that WWE is misusing Melina. She's over like crazy as a heel. She should just be a manager though. Yet, they seem obsessed with having all their models wrestle, so there she is, and then they get mad when a spot or two gets botched.

It's amazing how "lucky" Mickie James has been so far after the Trish storyline... she's survived getting dropped on her head by Victoria, a fucked up Moonsault by Lita, and the botches with Melina.

Melina was moved to Raw to keep her away from Batista due to their reported affair.

Anyways, Batista isn't the most popular person backstage either.

Yet I have five bucks saying that he's the one to end Taker's win-streak.

Which saddens me greatly.

It's amazing how "lucky" Mickie James has been so far after the Trish storyline... she's survived getting dropped on her head by Victoria, a fucked up Moonsault by Lita, and the botches with Melina.

And of course it was Victoria's, Lita's, and Melina's fault. I think Mickie is sloppy in the ring, not in the injuries but just in her moves and transitions and I think it throws the chemistry of the match out of whack(her matches with Trish had botches all over as well let's not forget, but those were Trish' fault I guess right?). As for her almost crippling herself, didn't Hardcore Holly try to make Lesnar look bad and almost ended up crippled himself. I don't think that was Melina's fault anyways, I think that was supposed to be the finish where Melina would block the 'rana attempt and Mickie would crash and burn, leading to the pin. Of course some here seemed to have trained to wrestle might be able to see who did what wrong sorta deal.

I don't remember the Victoria head drop incident, but Canadian Dragon, there's no way you can even imply the Lita moonsault botch was anyway Mickie's fault. She was lying on the ground with a blindfold on. That was 110% Lita's fault.

I thought Batista was dating one of those no name divas on ECW. The one that does the backstage interviews.

He is. Rebecca, I believe her name is.

Sheesh, now we need a "Comments Which Do Not Warrant The "Comments Which Do Not Warrant A Thread" Thread".

You know, like the new questions about Melina screwing Batista and Nitro which were already answered a page before it.

nothing to do with your post, but i'm glad i'm not the only Larry Sweeney fan on the board.

Okay, to save dredging up any of the WrestleMania threads...

Does anyone else forsee this Battle Of The Billionaires deal backfiring? It's obvious that the intention is for the fans to be red-hot behind Lashley in the hopes of seeing Vince being shaved bald, thus giving him the immortal 'rub'. But watching that video package with the celebrities being 'interviewed' on RAW made me think, how many people in America would actually prefer to see Trump shaved bald as opposed to McMahon?

Trump getting the head shaved would be a much bigger story and obviously a more shocking event than McMahon (if only because it's so obvious who's going over). But also, I didn't think the American public actually liked Trump. Or at least that he'd become somewhat of a figure for ridicule in the past few months. Plus, he's the 'outsider' in all of this.

Again, maybe it's just me. But I've got a sneaking suspicion that there'll be a lot of support for Umaga/Vince at Mania, even if it's the vocal minority at first and that the people are going to end up turning on Lashley/Trump. Which would in turn ruin the plan to put Lashley over.

Am I alone?

There might be, but there's no way in hell trump will get his head shaved.

Eh, the only problem with that theory is that the match is going to take place in a wrestling ring, in front of a wrestling crowd.

Not the set of Entertainment Tonight.

So I just saw the RAW replay (west coast) of the Mickie James vs Melina match last week and I saw what went wrong with the huricanrana. Melina didn't sit straight up, for some stupid reason she was bent forward and if Melina had sat straight up, Mickie could have been able to post on Melina's shoulders before flipping backwards but since Melina was bent forward, Mickie had nothing to post on...or I guess rather land on, so Mickie just went striaght backwards on her head.

Brief history lesson:

In late-'05, Melina & Batista were involved in an angle on Smackdown where Melina straddled Batista and made out with him, attempting to get him to cancel a tag title match with him & Rey Mysterio vs. MNM. Batista stated in interviews immediately after that he was very uncomfortable with the angle. He also said if he could go back in time, he wouldn't do it again. However, everyone backstage thought he was full of shit and suspected him (who was married) & Melina (who is dating Johnny Nitro) were having an affair. They would know better than us. Nothing was proven, yet WWE was still hesitant. Melina & Nitro were moved to Raw right when Batista was scheduled to return from his injury in summer '06.

Batista then lost even more points backstage when he dumped his wife (who at one point had cancer and with whom he had four kids with) and started dating DivaSearch '06 loser and ECW interviewer Rebecca DiPietro.

Batista is a couple with Rebecca now and is in the process of divorcing his wife.

Brief history lesson:

In late-'05, Melina & Batista were involved in an angle on Smackdown where Melina straddled Batista and made out with him, attempting to get him to cancel a tag title match with him & Rey Mysterio vs. MNM. Batista stated in interviews immediately after that he was very uncomfortable with the angle. He also said if he could go back in time, he wouldn't do it again. However, everyone backstage thought he was full of shit and suspected him (who was married) & Melina (who is dating Johnny Nitro) were having an affair. They would know better than us. Nothing was proven, yet WWE was still hesitant. Melina & Nitro were moved to Raw right when Batista was scheduled to return from his injury in summer '06.

Batista then lost even more points backstage when he dumped his wife (who at one point had cancer and with whom he had four kids with) and started dating DivaSearch '06 loser and ECW interviewer Rebecca DiPietro.

Batista is a couple with Rebecca now and is in the process of divorcing his wife.

<_< What a great guy... :rolleyes: