TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

While I previously (mostly jokingly) blamed robrabies and StrapFinlay as being WP, I'm 90% certain mysterious_w really is. Not even that much of a disguise.

Ah cool, this is the first forum I've signed up on where someone thinks I'm another memeber.

This has probably been posted before but.......

wweons.jpg

So does anyone but me actually notice that's half Lashley half Monty Brown, when I first glanced at it I didn't notice right away......

I guess Monty is getting some sort of push.....

Who's Monty? Now that looks like Marcus Cor Von! But in all honesty, it's just Lashley with two sides distorting him.

Monty Brown is Marcus Cor Von!

Guest FuManchu36

wweons.jpg

So does anyone but me actually notice that's half Lashley half Monty Brown, when I first glanced at it I didn't notice right away......

At first I just thought it was a picture of Lashley, but after you mention it, it does look like Marcus Cor Von on the left side, and Bobbly Lashely on the right. Hold a hand over one half and guess who it is, and then the other, it very well could be Cor Von, and Lashley there...

wweons.jpg

At first I just thought it was a picture of Lashley, but after you mention it, it does look like Marcus Cor Von on the left side, and Bobbly Lashely on the right. Hold a hand over one half and guess who it is, and then the other, it very well could be Cor Von, and Lashley there...

It's gotta be 2 pics merged into one. The nose, the eye, the lips all change a bit from one side of the other.

Well if it was meant to be Lashley and Monty, its gonna go over most peoples head.

Im not a racist.

Is it ends up just being Monty, does that make the pepole who say it's a split face racist?

I really can't tell, but I don't see a reason to have a Monty-Lashley slpit face so I'm guessing it's just Lashley.

Deuce and Domino have a shot at the tag titles on SmackDown this week. They sure went from pushed to vanishing to being re-pushed pretty fast.

Maybe the bizarre dream that I had a few nights ago is coming true.

From the WrestleCrap Message Board:

"It was on Smackdown. Paul London and Brian Kendrick were set to defend their tag team titles against Deuce and Domino.

However, cut to the back...Deuce and Domino were bloodied and beaten down, unable to compete.

Teddy Long comes out, and informs the champs that there has been a change of plans.

Cue up Demolition's theme, and Ax and Smash come out, in the classic garb and all.

Anyway, after a bit, it seems like London and Kendrick's youth and quickness will gain an advantage over the experienced team...

...when out of the back, dressed in a female equivilent of Demolition attire, comes Chyna of all people (for some reason looking her 2000 self too).

She pulls Kendrick off the top rope, clotheslines him on the floor, allowing Demolition to hit the Decapatator on London to win the titles.

They then get on the mic and announce Chyna is now Demolition Slice.

I woke up as they went to commercial.

Thoughts?"

That'd be a bit odd, as Burke seems to be the leader of the Originals, but it's definitely possible. Cor Von is similar in size and build (and color, which shouldn't be a factor, but it is) to Lashley, and as such he could call lashley a second-rate version of the Alpha Male. Instant feud for no other reason than Cor Von is a dick.

That'd be a bit odd, as Burke seems to be the leader of the Originals, but it's definitely possible. Cor Von is similar in size and build (and color, which shouldn't be a factor, but it is) to Lashley, and as such he could call lashley a second-rate version of the Alpha Male. Instant feud for no other reason than Cor Von is a dick.

Burke would be the better choice, just based on the fact ONS III is in his hometown, Jacksonville FLA.

Calling it ONS III is weird because it implies it shares the canon of the first two. It's a multibrand brouhaha.

Let's face it, WWE is just lazy.

They can salvage that if they use ONS to do a one night KOTR tournament. Fits the name and it's roughly the same time period as the traditional tournament would occur.

Does anybody remember a rumor that Joey Styles was going to be hired by WCW in 2000/2001???

After Vince McMahon bought WCW in March 2001, the WWF entered discussions with Joey Styles about being their play-by-play man for the relaunced WCW. Jerry Lawler, who had quit the WWF in February over the firing of his wife, was going to be brought back to be Styles' partner in the new WCW. Since ECW had just closed as well, Styles was open for work.

After ECW closed, Styles had returned to his advertising job in Connecticut that he quit in 1999 to focus on ECW going national. Styles was making more at the advertising job than he would have made with what the WWF offered him, so he turned them down. He offered to do studio recap shows for them on his days off doing the studio C-shows since he lived so close to their headquarters, but the WWF was not interested in that.

Backlash's main event looks pretty nice. For those who haven't heard, it's Cena © vs. Michaels vs. Orton vs. Edge. As a fan of all four, I'm quite excited. TSM, your thoughts?

For those interested, a poster on the DVDVR message board has been posting chapters of Diana Hart's Book Under the Mat. Don't how much of what she said is true, but an interesting, if not disturbing read.

I also just read the entire thing.....if all true all I can say is Bret and Martha Hart are really horrible people.......

Bret Hart talks shit on Shawn Michaels for being phony.......I think he should take a look in the mirror.

Indies wrestling website DeclarationOfIndependents.net is reporting that Victoria Crawford (the other catalog model signed last spring), Jake Hager (former collegiate wrestler from Oklahoma) and Atlas DeBone showed up in no condition to work last Friday's OVW house show in Owensboro, Kentucky. Allegedly, all three individuals were intoxicated and smelled of marijuana.

The trio was immediately reprimanded by Idol Stevens. There is no word if the three will be punished.

That's funny seeing as Hager and Crawford have WWE deals, they must be preparing to hang with Orton when they get called up.