TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

I expect HBK to use some more fake blood, Orton & Edge be taken out by a holy shit spot, Cena to get the submission then Mr. Kennedy, Kennedy walks in does a few punches hits his specialty move to win the belt.

I don't think Kennedy will exercise the MITB until next Mania. That is one of the last avenues they have to use the MITB creatively. And Kennedy is the kind of person to plan that far ahead, I think.

Oh, I think we can see the rumble winner wanting to challenge at WM but Kennedy denies that person the chance and that becomes the mini-feud leading to WM.

Hey guys, what thread has the poorly lit picture of Mr. Kennedy and then the re-touched up one of him? From WM. I checked the WM thread. I can't find it. It's him in the entranceway. I'm in a digital imaging class right now at school and want to show it to the professor.

The "April Images" thread over @ DVDVR.

It would be the perfect time for Kennedy to steal the win and be injected into the main event scene on Raw. I would think he would have a better shot taking the belt on Raw than waiting forever until Undertaker decides that he wants to play with Kennedy.

Steve and Barry's University Sportswear are giving away 12 replica spinner belts away via in store entry. If I win it's going ebay so I can buy a better looking belt.

I expect HBK to use some more fake blood, Orton & Edge be taken out by a holy shit spot, Cena to get the submission then Mr. Kennedy, Kennedy walks in does a few punches hits his specialty move to win the belt.

Would they really make the MITB winner take the belt off of Cena for the 3rd straight time? I dont think so.

While Martha was pissed about what Diana wrote about her, her own book, broken hearts, does back up several of the claims Diana made about the Harts in her book. Only when Martha reveals the truth she gets called brave, Diana does it and she's a lying bitch trying to make money.

The truth to that book is likely somewhere in the middle, but I don't for a second doubt the Bret stuff seeing what he had become, especially during that time frame.

Guest robrabies
The truth to that book is likely somewhere in the middle, but I don't for a second doubt the Bret stuff seeing what he had become, especially during that time frame.

If you do in fact believe that the truth is somewhere in the middle, why try and pass off those quotes as though they were empirical truth until you were met with resistance?

Vendetta against Bret much? You seem dead set on wanting to believe that stuff is true.

I enjoy how you post a few things about Bret Hart and people start flipping out..........the Hart marks are still strong apparently.

He's over the years shown to be bitter and that he doesn't let things go.........I could honestly careless if he's a dick or not I don't know him I just found it interesting.

Libel's incredibly difficult to prove. The fact there was a convincing libel case against this book is REALLY telling.

Out of interest: what evidence did they have to refute her claims? Did everyone in the hart family jusy say it BS or what?

I enjoy how you post a few things about Bret Hart and people start flipping out..........the Hart marks are still strong apparently.

He's over the years shown to be bitter and that he doesn't let things go.........I could honestly careless if he's a dick or not I don't know him I just found it interesting.

Not as strong as the Hart haters, apparently.

I don't think anyone is flipping out, but when you come on here and go "Haha, yes, I knew Bret was always an ass. Shawn is vindicated!" (well, that's basically what you said) followed by two chapters from the book detailing what an ass he supposedly is with snarky little comments like "huh that Bret sure is a nice guy hurr hurr hurr", followed by, "Well, some of the book is probably lies, but the part about Bret is true!" it's pretty clear you have a vendetta.

The book is BS and pretty much everyone mentioned in the book has made that clear.

IWC Debate Tactic No. 432: When you make a post ripping a worker that's either speculation or easily refuted and you're called out on it, refer to said refuters "marks."

I have such a vendetta that I bought his DVD..........I bet he wishes everyone hated him like that.

I don't think anyone is flipping out, but when you come on here and go "Haha, yes, I knew Bret was always an ass. Shawn is vindicated!" (well, that's basically what you said) followed by two chapters from the book detailing what an ass he supposedly is, followed by, "Well, some of the book is probably lies, but the part about Bret is true!" it's pretty clear you have a vendetta.

The book is BS and pretty much everyone mentioned in the book has made that clear.

I would say the part about Davey Boy Smith's drug addiction and the hell he put her and the kids was almost certainly true. I think Harry would be able to back that up.

And of course a lot of people mentioned say it's lies....the same people that come off looking really bad. True or not, of course, they'd deny it.

I don't think anyone is flipping out, but when you come on here and go "Haha, yes, I knew Bret was always an ass. Shawn is vindicated!" (well, that's basically what you said) followed by two chapters from the book detailing what an ass he supposedly is, followed by, "Well, some of the book is probably lies, but the part about Bret is true!" it's pretty clear you have a vendetta.

I would say the part about Davey Boy Smith's drug addiction and the hell he put her and the kids was almosy certainly true. I think Harry would be able to back that up.

Davey no doubt had a drug problem, but I wouldn't be shocked at all if Diana embellished quite a bit of it in her book. Who is really going to disprove what she's saying since Davey isn't here anymore? Harry could, but I doubt he wants to get involved in a war of words with his mom. I doubt, however, that Harry would have the fondness he still has for his father if he really drugged and ass raped his wife, and shot up right in front of Harry.

That's probably what I should have said.......here let me say what I think.

I thought all in all it was interesting, from what I personally know I believe the Davey Boy and Dynamite Kid stuff was likely true.

The Bret stuff could probably go either way to be honest, I wouldn't doubt that he pushed to sue Vince in that time frame but I also have a hard time believing that he threatened to run her over with his car. I think she embellished on some things to make the story better. I think some of it's true and some of it isn't...........

The interesting thing to me is I wonder what Harry thinks of his dad and if he'd ever say it if it wasn't nice knowing how some wrestling fans would react to him if he didn't have nice things to say.

I would say the part about Davey Boy Smith's drug addiction and the hell he put her and the kids was almost certainly true. I think Harry would be able to back that up.

And of course a lot of people mentioned say it's lies....the same people that come off looking really bad. True or not, of course, they'd deny it.

Yeah, but EVERYONE comes off looking really bad. If you want to believe that everyone in or associated with the Hart Family were complete lunatics except Diana and Owen, who were little angels, then that is fine, but it's a little far fetched for me.

Libel's incredibly difficult to prove. The fact there was a convincing libel case against this book is REALLY telling.

Out of interest: what evidence did they have to refute her claims? Did everyone in the hart family jusy say it BS or what?

Basically. She had nothing to support any of the quotes she made, such as tapes/documents or even witness tesitmonies.

eeing as my post screwed up............it was suppose to be..

That's probably what I should have said.......here let me say what I think.

I thought all in all it was interesting, from what I personally know I believe the Davey Boy and Dynamite Kid stuff was likely true.

The Bret stuff could probably go either way to be honest, I wouldn't doubt that he pushed to sue Vince in that time frame but I also have a hard time believing that he threatened to run her over with his car. I think she embellished on some things to make the story better. I think some of it's true and some of it isn't...........

The interesting thing to me is I wonder what Harry thinks of his dad and if he'd ever say it if it wasn't nice knowing how some wrestling fans would react to him if he didn't have nice things to say.

I would say the part about Davey Boy Smith's drug addiction and the hell he put her and the kids was almosy certainly true. I think Harry would be able to back that up.

Davey no doubt had a drug problem, but I wouldn't be shocked at all if Diana embellished quite a bit of it in her book. Who is really going to disprove what she's saying since Davey isn't here anymore? Harry could, but I doubt he wants to get involved in a war of words with his mom. I doubt, however, that Harry would have the fondness he still has for his father if he really drugged and ass raped his wife, and shot up right in front of Harry.

I've never lived with a drug addict, but, by all accounts, it's complete a nightmare. Junkies are violent, crazy and manipulative, just like she describes Smith. So really that would be the one thing Diana wouldn't have to exaggerate or embellish about.

Harry has never came out and said it was lies, has he? If you thought your Mom was spreading lies about your dad, you would say something. The fact that he's kept silent says it all.

He was like 15 when the book came out. What was he really going to do? Of course he's going to keep quiet, whether it's true or not. He's got too much going on for himself to get involved in a feud between his mom and the rest of the family.

Yeah, but EVERYONE comes off looking really bad. If you want to believe that everyone in or associated with the Hart Family were complete lunatics except Diana and Owen, who were little angels, then that is fine, but it's a little far fetched for me.

Everyone came off bad from reading it. Just some were to a certain crazy degree(Bret), while some just were painted out as sort of a "weak" individual(Owen) when it came to certain situations.

Mecca, you are a complete moron.

Nothin hurts me more than being called a moron on a wrestling board.........thanks.