TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

There is talk that Todd Grisham will take over for Michael Cole as lead Smackdown announcer when he switches to Raw once JR retires. Vince is finally happy with Joey Styles commentary but he isn't even being considered for the job.

Is JR retiring or is he being pushed out once again?

It would make certain sense that Miz would be behind the Kristal/Long storyline right now as didn't Miz and Kristal pair up previously on programming in a program with Boogeyman? Long gets forced out by a harassment claim from Kristal, and you have dickish heel Miz the new GM and mastermind.

I don't know why Vince has a hard-on to get rid of Jim Ross.

This was taken from a Slam article reguarding MVP, sorry if this is well known -

And you'd never, ever peg him as a criminal -- a guy who was arrested for robbery at age 16, serving 9-1/2 years of an 18-year sentence.

I guess those really are prison tat's that the bodysuit is hiding.

It would make certain sense that Miz would be behind the Kristal/Long storyline right now as didn't Miz and Kristal pair up previously on programming in a program with Boogeyman? Long gets forced out by a harassment claim from Kristal, and you have dickish heel Miz the new GM and mastermind.

I don't know why Vince has a hard-on to get rid of Jim Ross.

This was taken from a Slam article reguarding MVP, sorry if this is well known -

And you'd never, ever peg him as a criminal -- a guy who was arrested for robbery at age 16, serving 9-1/2 years of an 18-year sentence.

I guess those really are prison tat's that the bodysuit is hiding.

The prison stuff was on his Wiki page but I never knew if it was actually true or not.

Pre-WWE/plastic surgery Candice Michelle's episode of the Playboy channel's "Sexy Girls Next Door" was just on. I believe the epsiode was from '00 or '01 (she said she was 22). She actually looked good and was very sexy. The general idea of the show is that three Playboy representatives select three girls (based on nude home videos they submitted) to come to L.A., get makeovers and shoot some photos. In the end they pick one girl to make a softcore solo video. The Playboy rep's were pretty high on Candice but she lost out to Amy Miller.

Wait, I'm confused. They didn't want Burchill to do a pirate gimmick because it was too much like the Jack Sparrow character. But they are willing to make a Harry Potter character?

So it's ok to parody British fantasy book writers but not ok to parody Disney?

I thought they got rid of Pirate Birchill because Vinny-mac didn't understand the style pirate Birchill was playing, having never seen the "Pirates of the Caribbean" movie(s).

That IS why "The Blonde Bytch Project" was pulled.

Guest Montresor

Cena just might be the best guy on Raw; but then Raw really, really sucks. Rey, 'Taker, Benoit, Finlay, and—at the risk of sounding too smarky—Regal are all better than Cena.

Anyone have any links to some good shoot interviews? I'm freaking boreD!!

Check out youtube, there's a guy with the name "Mrshootinterviewv2" he has ones up with mysterio, simmons and christian.......

The easiest way I've found to get his vids is just to just type in rey mysterio one of his parts for his shoot will pop up on the first page then click the mrshootinterview name instead of the vid and youll get his page which has all the links and parts on it.

I thought they got rid of Pirate Birchill because Vinny-mac didn't understand the style pirate Birchill was playing, having never seen the "Pirates of the Caribbean" movie(s).

That is the reason why the Birchill as a pirate got pulled. Vince wanted it like Pierre La umm Lafettye (sp?) but Birchill did sorta as Jack Sparrow and Vince had no clue who Jack Sparrow was because he never saw any of the pirates movies. So in all likely hood, the same thing will happen with the Harry Potter gimmick, if it does happen.

That is the reason why the Birchill as a pirate got pulled. Vince wanted it like Pierre La umm Lafettye (sp?) but Birchill did sorta as Jack Sparrow and Vince had no clue who Jack Sparrow was because he never saw any of the pirates movies. So in all likely hood, the same thing will happen with the Harry Potter gimmick, if it does happen.

Harry Potter gimmick? Never heard of that one. I heard Birchill is doing a Jack the Ripper "Ripper" gimmick now.

On a different note; does anyone know what the cards for RAW house shows post Mania have been like? I'm seeing a RAW house show in less then a month, and I just want to have an idea of what the card will be like.

I'm not really sure what I think of New Jack. I mean, from that interview and the footage of him going mental at that Gypsy Joe wrestler and others he seems like one huge dick, but for some reason I seem to like the guy.

I'm not really sure what I think of New Jack. I mean, from that interview and the footage of him going mental at that Gypsy Joe wrestler and others he seems like one huge dick, but for some reason I seem to like the guy.

I can tell you from experiance that New Jack is funny and a awesome guy to be around.

But New Jack/Russo talk doesn't really belong in this folder.

Harry Potter gimmick? Never heard of that one. I heard Birchill is doing a Jack the Ripper "Ripper" gimmick now.

no, someone else is suppose to do the Potter gimmick, I was just using Birchill as a pirate as an example on why it wouldn't work.

Ya. New Jack can go fuck himself.

In the latest observer, Meltzer says Ashley has become quite difficult lately, which was why Melina retained.

Doesn't that happen with all playboy cover girls? I mean, where they talk about them getting attitudes after the shoot? Torrie appears to have gotten past it, but I do recall some comments about her having an attitude after her first shoot. The only diva I don't recall hearing anything like that about is Candice Michelle.

Would you tell him to do that, to his face?

Would you tell him to do that, to his face?

Dude, no one would tell New Jack to fuck off to his face. I pity the person foolish enough to do so.

I think that's the ECW mark in us all.

In the latest observer, Meltzer says Ashley has become quite difficult lately, which was why Melina retained.

Doesn't that happen with all playboy cover girls? I mean, where they talk about them getting attitudes after the shoot? Torrie appears to have gotten past it, but I do recall some comments about her having an attitude after her first shoot. The only diva I don't recall hearing anything like that about is Candice Michelle.

Dave reported that Candice has been garnering a lot of heat recently as well.

Melina, Kelly, Candice, Ashley, Amy Zidian...wwe is just a really easy place for a woman to pick up heat.

Cena just might be the best guy on Raw; but then Raw really, really sucks. Rey, 'Taker, Benoit, Finlay, and—at the risk of sounding too smarky—Regal are all better than Cena.

Just because the other guys are veterans, it doesnt make Cena wack. With the exception of Taker, Cena can beat all of those guys, and I am not even a big fan of Cena.

Dave reported that Candice has been garnering a lot of heat recently as well.

Melina, Kelly, Candice, Ashley, Amy Zidian...wwe is just a really easy place for a woman to pick up heat.

Probably because they don't put out.

Once you've posed nekkid, wwe has got everything they wanted out of you and it's time for fresh meat. Truth be told they'd probably want Torrie to leave, but she's too entrenched and accpeted in the lockerroom that they just can't dump her on the side of the road and drive off.

You get models who have no love for the business, pimp them out as Diva's get one or two to pose nekkid and then fire them or have them quit and move on to the next pretty face. Diva's stick around too long and earn respect in the lockerroom and the booking crew is stuck with them. And once you've seen them in a handful of bra and panties matches, let alone their their naughty bits if they go the Playboy route, they really are not nearly as marketable anymore.

I think Christie Hemme scared the office by desiring to learn to wrestle. They already got her naked, they didn't want her sticking around.

This is also why I think they don't promote the OVW/DSW Diva's all that much, while not all are model quality, they are pretty hardcore fans and dedicated to the business and are probably less likely to want to pose nakid, and more likley to earn the respect of the lockerroom and be tougher to get rid of once they are used and abused.

I'm pretty sure the reason Hemme got fired was Stephanie flipped because Hemme was hanging around HHH to much.........Stephanie she's not jealous uh huh.