TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

Wow, surpised Scotty was released. Though it should have happened years ago.

Since Scotty's from about 15 minutes away from me, I can bet he'll main-event every indie show within a hour of my house for the next five years against Palmer Cannon (Another former WWE guy from the area). Lucky me.

I bet some stuff will come out about Ariel being unpopular or having an attitude problem. That's the only way this makes sense.

According to the official UPW website, WWE have signed Mariusz Puczko to a developmental contract. Puczko has a big bodybuilder type look, and is the latest wrestler from UPW to head to WWE after John Cena, Chris Masters, Victoria and others were picked up by WWE after working for the Californian promotion.

Wrestlemag

According to the official UPW website, WWE have signed Mariusz Puczko to a developmental contract. Puczko has a big bodybuilder type look, and is the latest wrestler from UPW to head to WWE after John Cena, Chris Masters, Victoria and others were picked up by WWE after working for the Californian promotion.

Wrestlemag

Wrestlemania 25 ME predicition: Mariusz Puczko vs. Daniel Rodimer

UPW has like the most ass backwards training for heavyweights that have a potential to become "monsters". Most of them have shitty offense, but can sell really well, like their best alumni, Cena.

GREGORY HELMS UNDERGOING SURGERY MONDAY, OUT FOR ONE YEAR

by Mike Johnson

Gregory Helms will undergo fusion surgery this Monday 5/21 under Dr. Lloyd Youngblood to repair two broken vertebrae in his neck.

“It turns out that I have two cracked vertebrae, and one of them is pressing into my spinal cord,” Helms told WWE's website this afternoon. “One is just demolished, and they told me that the pain I had outside my neck was pretty common; they call it pain referral. One is pressing so far into the spinal cord that I could risk paralysis if I kept going. We get bumps and bruises all the time, and I’ve been to the hospital before thinking something was wrong when I was just banged up, so I thought that this time too. I have a high tolerance for pain, but this pain is 24/7.”

Helms realized something was wrong during a four show loop in the Northeast this past weekend when he was unable to do pushups while getting ready to wrestle. He was sent for an MRI by the company, which led to Dr. Youngblood examining him.

Helms will be out of action for about one year while recovering and rehabilitating from the surgery, following the path of Steve Austin, Amy Dumas, Rhino, and Chris Benoit, among others.

I hope they do something when he returns... I can't see them cutting him while he's recovering, since he's tight with a lot of the guys higher up the card.

Other than the Hardies, who is he tight with?

Bastards. They release the one retro girl in the whole damn company.

Well they need room for the 20 big titted blonde bimbos that will be brought in with Diva Search. It's like Playboy which with the few exceptions where month in month out its the same archetype of girl.

If Helms was so tight with those power brokers why couldn;t he get anything than a cruiserweight push?

Regal is very close friends with HHH but obviously he hasn't done anything of note in ages. People like Helms get they aren't going to be main event acts. It's a good paying gig. Being a tv regular isn't a shabby spot to be in. Some of the most popular people are the ones who aren't main event acts because usually those people don't have the big egos and paranoia.

It's not like the match is important. Just have Khali attack more people during the show and once again it gives Orton something to claim got in the way of his destiny and such.

This is probably good news for Helms as he'll get the big return when he comes back and a possible US or IC title run, depending on which show he returns to.

Odds on him returning as The Hurricane?

Partial Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Although MVP tells people that his real name is Antonio Banks, it is actually Hasaan Asaad.

Hopefully he doesnt start pissing people off or he might get repackaged as a terrorist.

Partial Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Although MVP tells people that his real name is Antonio Banks, it is actually Hasaan Asaad.

Hopefully he doesnt start pissing people off or he might get repackaged as a terrorist.

I'm wondering if his birth name is Antonio Banks, however he legally changed it when he "found religion" when imprisoned as a teenager and needed certain protection the Muslim Brotherhood could offer.