TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

so, when exactly did that incident happen? I can't pinpoint it.....or is that the point of the whole thing...

If you mean The Sandman, it was last august during a taping. If you meant about Edge wearing Murdoch's gear? I dont know but I'm banking that had to be a rib wearing Trevor Murdoch's gear of all people.

sorry, thought my post would have been right after the sandman one, but that's the one I was referring to. In the video, you don't really see Sandman pushing any woman, and the only person he really touches is a guy.

Here's some more on the Edge thing with some more pics.......

At one of this past weekend's house shows Edge didn't have some of his gear because the airline lost one of his bags so he was forced to borrow some gear including tights from Trevor Murdoch.

68c936d.jpg

630j97k.jpg

This is why I love Edge. It was a fricken house show.

EDIT: After catching up with some of the threads, I find it ironic that the guy who found that Edge photo found it on the DVDVR board. Small world.

Its reasons like this why I will continue to say Edge is my favorite on the roster right now

The Murdoch ring gear has to be a rib. I mean there has to be other wrestlers with more similar gear in the back right?

yeah it seems like one to me too. one would think they would have spares around just in case of such emergencies.

OMG the rumours of the Edge / Cade / Mudoch stable are true!!!!11111111111111111111111111111111one!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111111112""""""""""""!11111111111111