TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chirs3

Still waiting on stuff.

Most everyone already knows what they're doing for Genesis - those that don't will soon, as I'll PM you what we've got. In any event, Smarkdown's not ready yet, so the G7 card may be delayed. We'll be pushing the show back to Monday Night to make up for the time.

Sowwy. :(

And the wait goes on.

Interview for a new job this morning - I was supposed to be back an hour and a half ago, giving me plenty of time to sort everything, mark my match, finish the card, etc.

Instead, I got back about five minutes ago, and I need to run again or I'll be late for work.

The lesson? Don't get a job. Ever. Just stay at home. :P

But seriously forks, I will not go to bed tonight until this show and card are up.

Yargh.

Well, I fell asleep with my laptop to my left on the couch last night before RAW even came on, thusly wasting an entire match outline including about 1000 words already finished. If I have time should I try to finish it up or did Cross turn something in?

Z = correct.

Just got home. Anyone still up, the show should be posted in about an hour, barring any more crazy last minute stuff showing up. Again.

And yes, Akira, I'm leaving MickeyDee's. Got a sweet job at the Post Office in Salt Lake, making nearly double what I make now. \m/ \m/

Sign in to follow this