TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Shanghai Kid

Which Wrestlers are Millionares?

Outside of the obvious (Hogan, Austin, Rock, Foley), what past and current wrestlers do you think are currently millionares?

I'm guessing Roddy Piper is still a millionare.

JBL,Sting,Goldberg,Cena,HHH,Taker,HBK,JJ might be

Outside of the obvious (Hogan, Austin, Rock, Foley), what past and current wrestlers do you think are currently millionares?

I'm guessing Roddy Piper is still a millionare.

JBL,Sting,Goldberg,Cena,HHH,Taker,HBK,JJ might be

Add Nash to the list

There was a thread that listed all of the WWE's current salaries a while ago. Quite a few make at least a mil a year. HHH and Cena each make about 10 mil, I believe.

Guest wildpegasus

Guys who were in WCW who managed to take care of their money ought to be in great shape. Booker T and Mysterio Jr. didn't build their houses through picking pennies up off of the street.

Believe it or not Scott Hall is one of the richest. Scott lives in a house on a big piece of land that he bought a long time ago, and is very frugal. In his current interview with Keller he talks about how he has saved every cent of the 1.5 mill a year he made in WCW from 98-00.

I remember reading and hearing it time and time again that Sting is one of the richest men in wrestling. He always had a hefty contract and saved a lot of it.

Hogan always seems like the obvious answer, but he always seems like the type to me that would always live either just at or maybe a little beyond his means and probably didn't save all that well, which is why he relies on those huge paychecks from Vince for his yearly match.

Guest wildpegasus
Hogan always seems like the obvious answer, but he always seems like the type to me that would always live either just at or maybe a little beyond his means and probably didn't save all that well, which is why he relies on those huge paychecks from Vince for his yearly match.

Hogan is way and above the million dollar mark.

I remember a few years ago hearing that Hogan is worth 20 million or something.

Hogan keeps coming back because it's easy money, not necessarily because he needs it.

I think it's pretty obvious who the rich ones are (the ones that are all leaving wrestling to pursue other avenues) and who the ones that throw all their money away.

Believe it or not Scott Hall is one of the richest. Scott lives in a house on a big piece of land that he bought a long time ago, and is very frugal. In his current interview with Keller he talks about how he has saved every cent of the 1.5 mill a year he made in WCW from 98-00.

I've heard that too. I remember Mark Madden talking about how while other guys were dining at fancy restaurants after shows, Scott Hall would be going into Subway for dinner.

Even though it was his gimmick, I don't think Ted DiBiase must be one of the richest men in the business. Hogan made the most money back in the 80's, there's no question about it. I wonder however how much the others made. I'd say the other ones at the top would be Piper, Andre and Savage, but how much did DiBiase made during his run ? Even though he was in WCW when Bischoff threw crazy money at the wrestlers, I don't think his role warrented a huge contract.

In the wrestlers' salaries thread from a few months back, I've read that Kane made considerable money, along with first-class privileges, whcih is something every WWE champion has in his contract.

Even though it was his gimmick, I don't think Ted DiBiase must be one of the richest men in the business. Hogan made the most money back in the 80's, there's no question about it. I wonder however how much the others made. I'd say the other ones at the top would be Piper, Andre and Savage, but how much did DiBiase made during his run ? Even though he was in WCW when Bischoff threw crazy money at the wrestlers, I don't think his role warrented a huge contract.

In the wrestlers' salaries thread from a few months back, I've read that Kane made considerable money, along with first-class privileges, whcih is something every WWE champion has in his contract.

And X-Pac.

I've heard that too. I remember Mark Madden talking about how while other guys were dining at fancy restaurants after shows, Scott Hall would be going into a bar for dinner.

Fixed

Guest BritishBruiser

Did anybody mention Mick Foley yet? He probably has a lot of money saved up.

Guest jm29195

Flair said that Hogan was getting paid more in 94 per ppv bonus than he was getting as an annual salary!!!

Guest Floridian Cool

Obvious millionaires that no one has mentioned:

1. Vader (Made tons of money in the U.S. and Japan and is a successful real estate investor on the side)

2. Ric Flair (He's gotta be worth at least $1 million, even after the divorce)

3. JBL (He's been working for Vince since '96 and has made a ton off of investments)

4. HBK

5. The Undertaker

6. Big Show

Obviously not a millionaire:

1. Justin Credible

Obvious millionaires that no one has mentioned:

1. Vader (Made tons of money in the U.S. and Japan and is a successful real estate investor on the side)

2. Ric Flair (He's gotta be worth at least $1 million, even after the divorce)

3. JBL (He's been working for Vince since '96 and has made a ton off of investments)

4. HBK

5. The Undertaker

6. Big Show

Obviously not a millionaire:

1. Justin Credible

That made me laugh so hard.