TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chirs3

SWF GENESIS 7 CARD

I'd like to note a crucial oversight, and it is that the Genesis theme is Carl Orff's "O Fortuna."

I HAVE SPOKEN! MY RIGID GRILL STRUCTURE!

-Z

I'd like to vote that Divefire marks the main event, because he'll let me win because I'm English like him. ENGLISH MAFIA FOREVER!

Guest Aecas

*brushes off cobwebs and climbs out from under the floorboards*

Should be a real stormer. Eagerly looking forwards to it all.

Guest Divefire

Z, when did you turn into Dinobot, or are you just a cultist of WiiGii...? Mm, watch that reference go over every one's heads.

I'm beginning to understand how you've been champ so long, Mike... And with this brief case full of cash that just turned up today, I'm sure I'll be able mark a match fairly, cough...

ATTENCION`.

The rest of the matches now have markers, and some of the markers got shuffled to different matches.

And now, I move out. Should be picking up a wireless card today so I'll be back online in no time. If not... well... uh...

Good luck!

*runs away*

Of all the matches he leaves to me to mark, he gives me the main event. This is going to give me a headache choosing between two different types of awesome.

Well, at least my computer is fixed. I might even have the energy to actually write the segment I wanted to.

Janus, given your record I'm shocked that you haven't got your matches marked and in already. You wouldn't have been this slack if you were writing.

Wait until tonight when it's due to be posted then. Honestly, old people today. No patience.

Guest Divefire

Hrm, not sure when the dead line is. *looks at watch* Yep, another hour and I'm marking up and sending to Chris for inclusion.

So c'mon kids, send me your matches, you know who you are!

And you know, the way king is acting, you could almost believe he was a question mark...

Guest S.O.L.
The deadline is at 10, SOL. You got it in in plenty of time. Besides, If you need more time you can always ask for an extension.

good to know... I was a little worried. I want to at least have a chance at a win at the big show :)

Guest Divefire

Yeah I probably am being somewhat tight with the time but it's 2am for me guys so it's either mark them now or delay the show till the morning.