TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ragingfear79

Wii

Guest Queen Leelee

Even if it is an old one, if it has component inputs (the blue, green and red ones), it's still a big improvement on standard TV's.

From that link:

PC ENGINE (AKA TurboGrafx-16)

Fire Pro Wrestling Combination Tag (Spike)

Coooooooooooool. Let's hope for a stateside release.

I think the possibility of Ready 2 Rumble on the Nintendo is awesome (They just announced new Ready 2 Rumble game will be coming out sometime for all the next gen platforms). The arcade style/play combined with the controls should be awesome, much more so than a realistic game like Fight Night.

I think my remote is screwed up. I was in the middle of playing COD3 and the batteries died. I found a second set of rechargables I keep on hand and put them in and they didnt work. I dug around and found a brand new pair of regular non rechargable duracells and they didnt work. I press a button and all 4 leds light up but nothing happens. I tried resynching the remote but it doesnt sync up, the leds all keep flashing and then quit after a while.

ARGH.

A seemingly simple enough fix..unplug for 30 seconds and it works again..but gee whiz..

The same thing has happened to me and I have been unable to fix it using the methods that worked for you. What gives?

Guest Queen Leelee

Unplug. Wait for a minute, or so. If need be, do it a few times. It will work eventually.

Bluetooth is glitchy.

Wow, just realized on the Internet Channel, AIM can be used...you just gotta head to www.aimonpsp.com...and until they create a Wii version, the PSP version works JUST fine on the Wii....awesome.

Guest Queen Leelee

VC finally gets an RPG.

I just remember that Ghouls n' Ghosts was ridiculously hard back in the day.

Guest Queen Leelee

Also, for you VC people... Sword of Vermillion is already available on the Genesis collection on PS2. Super Ghouls n' Ghosts is on the Capcom Generation Vol. 2 collection also on PS2 and XBox.

Also, for you VC people... Sword of Vermillion is already available on the Genesis collection on PS2. Super Ghouls n' Ghosts is on the Capcom Generation Vol. 2 collection also on PS2 and XBox.

Super Ghouls n' Ghosts was in Volume 1, not 2.

Super Ghouls n' Ghosts was in Volume 1, not 2.

And Sword of Vermillion is pretty much poop.

Every Genesis VC game worth a damn is included in the Sega Genesis Collection except for Streets of Rage and Gunstar Heroes.

Not that I'm complaining, since the SGC is a way better value.

Oh, and Vectorman kicks major ass, just wanted to say.

That's fantastic. I'm a little upset at losing Game and Watch, but Ice Climbers and Young Link weren't a whole lot of fun to play as, so no big deal there. Bowser Jr. and Ridley are going to be ridiculously enjoyable characters.

Guest Queen Leelee

I don't think it shows up until both parties restart online, or something.

Two friends and I rented Trauma Center last night. We loved it. We beat the game after about 8 hours of playtime on easy mode, within a 10 hour period (we took breaks for Sports and Wario Ware). We didn't bother to read any of the story though, so I think I'm going to buy it and play it again paying attention to the story, and then try it on a harder difficulty.