TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ragingfear79

Wii

Ah, yes, Need, not Know, that's a combination of it being half five in the morning and me watching Warrior on youtube talking.

Thanks for answering all the questions, I have to go to town anyway so i'll look.

Again, thanks.

Looking forward to looking at old games and starting Zelda later.

No problem--added a tad more info on the SD cards in the original post, too.

i loved zelda. the key is just not to flail around with it. a simple wrist flick will suffice.

metroid 3 + super mario galaxy + super smash bros brawl = joygasm

i loved zelda. the key is just not to flail around with it. a simple wrist flick will suffice.

metroid 3 + super mario galaxy + super smash bros brawl = joygasm

Exclusive information:

Guilty Gear XX Accent Core will hit for Wii in October, for $39.99.

It comes out on PS2 in September, for $29.99.

Well, shit.

They're between €50-€60 over here.

Just wondering (probably a bit more relevant to the recent UK Wii buyers) do they still bundle Wii Sports with the Wii? I'm going to finally pick one up soon and I wanted to be sure.

Okay, I can't get this LAN adapter to work.

I've connected it up, it seems quite simple..

Cable modem, ethernet cable, LAN adapter, Wii.

But it wont pick up any connection, just gives me some 51420 or something error cable (I can't check as I had to re-plug my Eternet cable back into my pc).

This is quite sad :(

You really should have just gotten a wireless router, as you could have the Wii and the PC both connected at the same time. But anyway, try rebooting your modem while it's connected to the Wii.

You really should have just gotten a wireless router, as you could have the Wii and the PC both connected at the same time. But anyway, try rebooting your modem while it's connected to the Wii.

Worked a treat, good man.

I got myself Sonic 1 and Street Fighter 2 (hey, what can I say? I'm an older player)

The Wii is somuch more awesome than I imagined.

I only got it for Zelda.

I've had it since Monday, and it hasn't even been taken out of the box!

Stay away from that Alex Kidd game. The Master System Alex Kidd games were better.

I will happily go to my grave defending Alex Kidd in Miracle World as one of the top five games of all time.

I played Miracle World a few months back. I had always assumed that it was a really lame platformer and I was shocked at how awesome it was. The Genesis one isn't as good but at least it returns to the style of Miracle World. The ones in between are straight up crap, especially High-Tech World.

I'm just going to paste what I sent to NOA today. Just wanted to see if anyone else had this problem yet?

I first noticed this wierd occurance playing Resident Evil 4 on Wii; and then most recently playing Zelda Twilight Princess on Wii. Basically what happens, every so often when the you're moving your character (therefore the entire screen is moving) you'll get a wierd little "overlap" at the bottom of the screen, about two inches up, where everything above this little area is fine but everything below it stays static. It lasts for literally a second or two and then disappears. I have no idea what else to call it but I've only seen it happen in these two games and no where else. It doesn't happen with my DVD player on any of my PS2 games so I've pretty much convinced it's with the Wii. Possibly my component cables? Any info you could provide is much appreciated.

I have no idea how to describe it otherwise. You really had to have experienced it to know what I'm talking about.

I played Miracle World a few months back. I had always assumed that it was a really lame platformer and I was shocked at how awesome it was. The Genesis one isn't as good but at least it returns to the style of Miracle World. The ones in between are straight up crap, especially High-Tech World.

Is HighTechWorld the version with Ninja's?

If so, that's possibly the worst followup game ever.

I could have told you that Mach Rider is really nothing special. The music is great, and a Wii sequel would be wonderful, but the NES game is just a ho-hum experience overall.

Mach Rider uses the same engine as F-1 Race, a not-bad-but-still-nothing-special Pole Position clone that Nintendo released for the Famicom in 1984 but never brought to the U.S. (well, except for the Game Boy in like '91). And I've wondered for a long time how that game was left in Japan but Urban Champion made it over here.

*The preceding paragraph has nothing to do with anything.

M Bison's a bitch.

Even 15 years later.

and now I feel old.

Guest Smues

Today's addition to the Smash Brothers website: You can summon Dr. Wright from Sim City. Fucking awesome. This game can't come out soon enough.

Reggie just boasted that 14 of the top 20 best selling Wii games are from third-parties.

Considering that Nintendo has thus far only released 8 stand-alone first-party games for the system, and two just came out in the last month, that's to be expected.

Holy fuck the Wii Zapper is ugly!