TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ragingfear79

Wii

This Castlevania fighting game could be something (could we be in store for a new rendition of Bloody Tears?!), I have to admit, as sad as it is, I was kind of hoping a fleshed out 3D Simon Belmont would have a backpack and flight goggles.

haha yes!

SimonEggman.PNG

I have to say, I really hate this rendition of Conan, I mean Simon, Belmont:

SimonBelmont.gif

That's a Simon Yuna Firerose would be proud of.

The metal blade is strong even against bosses. It kills metal man himself!

Finite lives was only one example theres plenty of others in games of that era like bottomless pits and one hit kills. I don't care if Ninja Gaiden has infinite continues when it's still super hard.

yeah, nothing like those damn birds that fly around you as you jump from moving platform to moving platform.

Also, I didn't include Gaiden 3 on my list because, really, that game was a piece of shit.

I think I'm hyped over Mega Man 9 because I've always been a fan of retro games over new games.

I'd happily play my Mega Drive or my SNES or my Saturn or my NES over the 360 or the Wii anyday.

You haven't played Mega Man X? Or didn't like it?

Never really liked X. I don't really remember why at this point though, it's been a while.

La Parka does

parkafazzle.jpg

:P

This Castlevania fighting game could be something (could we be in store for a new rendition of Bloody Tears?!), I have to admit, as sad as it is, I was kind of hoping a fleshed out 3D Simon Belmont would have a backpack and flight goggles.

The problem is that it's made by the Bloody Roar team and has some pretty godawful character designs to boot.

Maria? WTF?! Ohgawdkillitwithfire!!

Hooray for creepy perv marketing.

Genesis, you fuckin Euros :P

It's Mega Drive ya yanks :P

I'm with luke-o on this. It was the Mega Drive first, and it's the Mega Drive in every territory but North America.

http://www.d3publisher.us/ProductDetails.asp?ProductID=57

Good things always come in pairs! Take a look at the sexy sister samurai team of Aya and Saki for instance! Onechanbara™: Bikini Zombie Slayers™, is the modern evolution of the samurai action game, where players can control every move of this blood-spattering, zombie killing duo!

Should be the most glorious piece of garbage Japenese budget Wii shovelware since

So... it IS coming out for XBLA and PSN? Awesome. I'm concerned that's just some un-official trailer and someone messed up though.

Nope, confirmed. It will be available on all 3 console digital download services.

http://www.d3publisher.us/ProductDetails.asp?ProductID=57

Good things always come in pairs! Take a look at the sexy sister samurai team of Aya and Saki for instance! Onechanbara™: Bikini Zombie Slayers™, is the modern evolution of the samurai action game, where players can control every move of this blood-spattering, zombie killing duo!

Should be the most glorious piece of garbage Japenese budget Wii shovelware since

I read about this a while ago but there were rumours that it wouldn't show it's face outside of Japan. I hope it comes to Europe.

I'm with luke-o on this. It was the Mega Drive first, and it's the Mega Drive in every territory but North America.

We are the only country that matters.

MM9 on PSN is great news.

picard-sigh.jpg

Japan?

This so called "Mega Drive" would have been doomed without America. Genesis forever!

picard-sigh.jpg

QFT.

Looks like Nintendo is going to drop 1:1 Wii motion at E3 tomorrow. Pretty cool... anyone know off hand how close to accurate it is now?

Utter garbage.

The pointer is good, though.

Several dudes on NeoGAF say that Famitsu confirmed Dead Rising for Wii. Well, current-gen ports are better than last-gen ports.

Port or not, I'm glad to get Dead Rising on the Wii. Since the 360 will never have a place in my home, the only hope I had for playing this game (other than at a friends house) was for it to come out on PS3.

Several dudes on NeoGAF say that Famitsu confirmed Dead Rising for Wii. Well, current-gen ports are better than last-gen ports.

Except that for the numbers of zombies on-screen, Dead Rising may as well have been a last gen game.

Anyway, the thought of that on the Wii is rather amusing. The novelty with the motion controls will wear off rather fast, I'd assume.

I wonder if they'll bother fixing the AI at all?

I wonder if they'll bother fixing the AI at all?

The text at least should be fixed.

But yeah, it would be nice to not hand a gun to a tourist and him thank you by IMMEDIATELY SHOOTING YOU IN THE ****ING FACE.