TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Princess Leena

So, wildpegasus IS banned, after all.

Guest Felonies!

I don't know, not get pissed off at creepy Nova Scotians?

All of a sudden, you goon. I thought Canadians were smart. Then again, "physcology."

All of a sudden, you goon. I thought Canadians were smart. Then again, "physcology."

You really need to get off the "your grammar sucks" gimmick. This is a message board, not my school.

Guest Felonies!

You really need to get off the "your grammar sucks" gimmick. This is a message board, not my school.

I'm just looking out for you.

you know...this banning almost seems anti-climatic...I really started to develop apathy towards that clown the past few weeks to the point I just didn't notice him anymore.

Guest Felonies!

When are bannings ever climactic? This board's MO is to take 'em out back and shoot them in the head when they least expect it. Not that I'm complaining in this case, the guy annoyed the shit out of me.

I'm just looking out for you.

No your not, your just being an arrogant nerd. Go do sumthing more constructive with your time then worrying about others grammar, like losing your virginity.

well, when Mike got banned, it was kinda like "whoa, crazy!"...wp finally gets banned and it's like "ah well"...hell UTSU's banning was unexpected. I can't stand the fucker, but never thought he warranted it.

When are bannings ever climactic? This board's MO is to take 'em out back and shoot them in the head when they least expect it.

That's a relatively recent phenomenon. In the past you would have grand public flame-wars between mods and the banned preceding the banning.

Future Banned Poster: "Fuk you guyz"

Mods: "Stop that"

FBP: "Fuk you your gay"

Mods: "We mean it. Don't do that anymore"

FBP: "FUK YOU FAG"

Mods: *ban*

Well, not that grand...

Guest Felonies!
well, when Mike got banned, it was kinda like "whoa, crazy!"...wp finally gets banned and it's like "ah well"...hell UTSU's banning was unexpected. I can't stand the fucker, but never thought he warranted it.

He pretty much trolled in every thread he posted in, and if I saw "but this is supposed to be No Holds Barred, where anything goes!" or "that's a picture of my but!" one more time I was gonna fly out to Antagonist or whatever the fuck it's called and strike him with a dull object.

No your not, your just being an arrogant nerd.

See, now you're just trying to bug me.

Good! Now I know to worsen my grammar in the NHB to make you mad. Thank you for letting me know what makes you tick.

Wildpegasus' alterego was BritishBruiser, if you wanted to know.

There has to be another 1, I thought he had quite a few.

I never got the point of having an alter-ego.

Guest Princess Leena

Every other name that posted in the Astroboy thread. Except for me posting scat.

On all other boards I've come across, WP is a highly respected member so you should be treating him with more respect.

This quote just got even more hilarious

It's always something with us.

You post too much, you don't post enough...

We are such bastages.

Guest Princess Leena
I wonder if wildpegasus is rallying the troops over at bodybuilding.com right now.

He's crying to me on MSN now. Poor thing.