TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Man Who Sold The World

The Things That Anger You Thread.

In the line of dangerous holidays, in Brazil they have Sao Joao which is sorta this "Harvest Festival" to a point. Everyone eats corn, and fajita like fried bread things and lights off fireworks and listens to Forro music which is like accordions on crack cocaine.

"Too Little, Too Late" by JoJo song remixed Forro for your pleasure or torment

Anyways, on this day people will line up in the streets and have "Sword Fights" on an assigned street which constists of lighting fireworks that send off huge sparks and throwing them directly towards the opposition.

how that's a holiday!

the only fireworks i saw this 4th were ones my neighbours lit. but i heard a lot more than i saw, something about close houses and trees. it was like urban warfare out there. amazing. then D came home and she was drunk/insane and started screaming, which got Tiny the other roomate screaming, which got people throwing punches outside my (closed) bedroom door... with all the heavy artillery outside... it amused me as much as it scared me. for the record, i just sat here smoking pot. oh, and for the record 2, i get my own place in Aug. thank goodness.

I don't know if all pet shops do this, but one that I went to around halloween doesn't sell cats for the weeks before or after.

While I've killed a cat or two in the name of Satan, this is just silly. There's so many cats wandering around, you'd have to be out of your gourd to pay for one. That's a lot of why cats are so popular for animal sacrifice... they're abundantly available.

Even if you're getting one as a companion, go to the pound. One time my aunt flew to Texas and paid a few thousand for a cat. It was a Russian Blue, which is a nice breed, but I ended up getting a Russian Blue myself, from the pound, for nothing (that was my cat Marnie).

That's another thing that pisses me off... people who die and leave money to their pets.

Marnie with an ie, not an ey, after the Hitchcock movie. My two cats during that period were named Titus and Marnie, Titus in honor of Titus Andronicus. I named them after the worst works of Hitchcock and Shakespeare.

What really angers me is people who drive ridiculously fast for no reason. Maybe they're actually in a hurry to get somewhere, but usually they're people in either a little sports car or a huge truck/SUV that are just trying to show off.

The kind of people that just dart in and out of lanes trying to speed past everyone. What I hate the most is when they'll get behind you and speed up really fast so they're almost bumper to bumper with you, as if they're trying to intimidate you into going faster.

What I typically do in this instance in slow down, so they'll change lanes to try to go around me, then once they get into the other lane I speed up and don't let them pass. I get a kick out of it every time.

What really angers me is people who drive ridiculously fast for no reason. Maybe they're actually in a hurry to get somewhere, but usually they're people in either a little sports car or a huge truck/SUV that are just trying to show off.

The kind of people that just dart in and out of lanes trying to speed past everyone. What I hate the most is when they'll get behind you and speed up really fast so they're almost bumper to bumper with you, as if they're trying to intimidate you into going faster.

What I typically do in this instance in slow down, so they'll change lanes to try to go around me, then once they get into the other lane I speed up and don't let them pass. I get a kick out of it every time.

I often want to follow those people and ask them if they think they're better than me and everyone else on the road. Ask them if what they're doing is so much more important than what the rest of us are doing.

I shall take that into consideration.

My dad usually waits outside for them, cos they always come around and try to act sly, but once they see he's sitting on the porch, they run off.

He said this year, he's gonna dress up like a serial killer and hide in the bushes near our house, then pop out at them when they walk up.

Fuck that, a bunch of us live here in the Bay Area. I'll make a trip down to San Jose to beat up some emo punks.

We'll just sit our happy asses off in a car across the street and as soon as we see said goth kids and as soon as they step even close to the lawn, we get out of the car with ballbats. I bet they won't come the fuck back then.

Those I don't mind so much, so long as they don't cause an accident. It's the assholes who ride your ass on a multi-lane road when you're already going over the speed limit, and there's nobody in the other lane preventing them from going around you. It happens every day of my life, and if it weren't for their cars usually being bigger than mine (and thus blinding me in the night, because they refuse to turn off their high-beams) I'd slam on my breaks to get them to rear-end me.

I don't feel like looking through 28 pages of complaining to see if someone else listed this so if this is a repeat, I apologize. This may sound anal-retentive but I always hate when somebody pours themselves a drink and then put the carton/bottle/whatever back in the fridge when it only has a miniscule amount left. I understand they're trying to be polite and don't want to be the jackass who drinks the last of the pink lemonade but I'd rather have no pink lemonade than having to be teased with a third of a Dixie Cup of it. They should just finish the god damned carton themselves!

Guest Smues
Why don't you switch lanes? Surely they won't follow you.

Because someone driving the legal limit shouldn't be obligated to move for some one else who wants to speed. He said there's a lane open for passing, so if they want to go faster they can use that to pass him.

I know he shouldn't be obligated to do anything, but if he's worried/doesn't like them tailing him he could switch lanes.

I guess I'm just more passive and it's what I would do to get them off my tail instead of bothering to stand my ground.

I usually speed a lot on the highway, but it's very rare for me to ride anyone's ass. With that in mind, I get very resentment when someone is on my ass, because I'm already driving pretty fast, so it just feels like the other driver is being selfish.

When I'm on a normal road, nothing makes me want to take my time more than a car riding my ass. Suddenly, wherever I'm going doesn't seem important at all and if I'm already going 10 over the limit, I'll slow down to the legal speed limit and have some fun watching them get mad in the rear view mirror. No one intimidates me into going faster and if they think they're going to, then I'll make them regret riding my ass in the first place.

Guest Smues

I drive the speed limit consistantly, so I get people on my ass all the time. If they want to pass me then they should pass me, but don't expect me to move for them. I'm not obligated to help you break the law. Nor am I going to break the law (and speed) just because you want to go faster.

People who claim that being drunk is a reason for acting like an idiot. I've been drop-dead hammered before, not able to speak or even sit up, and I've still acted with more restraint than people I know who just have a couple of shots and a sixer.

Re: changing lanes

Why should I change lanes when I'm not the ass who's so interested in getting to their destination a minute earlier that they'll get on my ass? You may not like holding your ground, but if I'm going 65-70 on the highway at 10:30 at night, and some douche in a gas-guzzler wants to go 80, they can change lanes to go around me well before there's less than a car's length between us. I don't get it.

There's also the time when some fuck in a cheap pickup was no less than a foot away from my rear bumper for the mile before my exit, with both lanes to the left open enough for him to pass me. And then on my ass all the way down the ramp. He starts to give a smug look when I'm in the turning lane and he's going straight, I shoot a glare, and it's some lanky fuck who weighs about as much as my left leg, so he stares right ahead. That's pleasing: when somebody tries to intimidate you, and you end up putting the fear of God into them. That wasn't an example of that, but it brought that idea up in my mind.

People who claim that being drunk is a reason for acting like an idiot. I've been drop-dead hammered before, not able to speak or even sit up, and I've still acted with more restraint than people I know who just have a couple of shots and a sixer.

Yes, but there are two sides to the coin, and being looked down upon by old people simply because you're in possession of alcohol is infinitely worse.

Old people in general are just rather cuntish, I do believe.

My dad usually waits outside for them, cos they always come around and try to act sly, but once they see he's sitting on the porch, they run off.

He said this year, he's gonna dress up like a serial killer and hide in the bushes near our house, then pop out at them when they walk up.

Fuck that, a bunch of us live here in the Bay Area. I'll make a trip down to San Jose to beat up some emo punks.

We'll just sit our happy asses off in a car across the street and as soon as we see said goth kids and as soon as they step even close to the lawn, we get out of the car with ballbats. I bet they won't come the fuck back then.

...Are...are you coming to my aide?

You...yooooouuuu.

Something else I figured out today: Women who drive Mercedes (at least around where I live) can't fucking drive for shit. Anything else, they're fine, they make mistakes like the rest of us, but Mercedes Ladies...they suck. They go waaaaay too fast in residential areas, they cut people off for no reason, they change lanes without signaling (my biggest pet peeve on the road), and they ride everyone's asses. They just suck.

My guesses as to why they suck so bad:

1. They're rich husband bought them a car that they really didn't deserve and have no idea how to drive.

2. They probably bought it themselves, and are trying to stick it everyone else by "driving like a man" in their car that they earned by being a "strong, independent woman."

Remember: BITCH stands for Being In Total Control of Herself.

Ugh, it's been a long day. I'm not sexist, I just hate Los Gatos.

I know you were probably being facetious, but if there is a tsm bay area get together to beat up goth kids, count me the fuck in.

I've held a grudge against goth kids since middle school. I often got lumped in with them, even though I was more of a columbine kid. Some of them are nice though.

Why should I change lanes when I'm not the ass who's so interested in getting to their destination a minute earlier that they'll get on my ass? You may not like holding your ground, but if I'm going 65-70 on the highway at 10:30 at night, and some douche in a gas-guzzler wants to go 80, they can change lanes to go around me well before there's less than a car's length between us. I don't get it.

This all depends on what lane you're in when this happens. If you're in the right or center, then the people riding your ass are retards. If, on the other hand, you're cruising at 65 in the left lane you're a jackass who should get the fuck over and let people by.

You...yooooouuuu.

Fuck yeah! Let's beat some goth punks ass!

I'm not saying they're in the right, I was just thinking for your own safety, maybe it would be easier to get out of the lane when a car is tailing you/trying to speed you up than stay in front of him where something might happen.

You...yooooouuuu.

Fuck yeah! Let's beat some goth punks ass!

I'd beat their ass not because they're goths, but because they're trying to kill a cat. In fact, if it was my cat and they did manage to get their hands on him, I can't say for sure that I wouldn't kill them.

I love that cat. I've had that little guy for years, and he's a stone cold killer. We put him up in the attic to take care of the rats, and 30 minutes later, we open the door, he comes prancing out, blood all over his paws and mouth, and goes to sleep.

Awesome. Awesome fucking cat. This year, if any goth fucks come around looking for him, I'm gonna reenact the montage from Sweeney Todd. Singing all the while.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

I don't get uptight about people driving the speed limit in the fast lane anymore. I've discovered roaring by them on the shoulder.

I was skating with my buddy in a parking lot today, and this lady pulled up next to us and asked why we weren't wearing helmets. We said we didn't need to, and that we're old enough to make our own decisions. She then says "Well, you're setting a bad example for my fucking kids, ok? Wear a helmet. Got it?"

She was alone in the car. Bitch.

Also, these security guards who act like they have the same authority as a cop when they're driving around the mall in a golf cart. They don't even have fucking pepper spray. They have a flashlight and a walkie talkie to radio the security office to call the police. Ooooooo, big man.

EDIT: New thing. My buddy and I go to the only 24 hour Starbucks in San Jose, only to find it closed. There's a group of hipster wannabes sitting next to the door, and the girl in the middle tells me they're closed, but then says there's a Denny's down the street if I want coffee. I say, "Hm, I just might do that. Good idea."

Her: "yeah, I know...I'm a genius."

I smile and walk away, and she sees my hat, and the bitch says something like this:

"What does his hat say? Girl?! What, like he IS a girl? Do you wear a skirt?...OHHHHHH It's a skate company! That's SOOOOOO cool! Sorry i'm not HIP with the skate brands, loser! Maybe I should trade in my bike for a skateboard! HAHA!"

All this while we're walking away. What a fucking bitch. Almost ruined my night until I realized she's the lameass hanging out outside a closed Starbucks, trying to look cool by smoking her Cloves. Way to go, darlin'.

I hate people who own cats and then let them roam around outside all the time. I've got a neighbor who lets the cat out of the apartment constantly, and often leaves it out there over night. The damn thing was meowing like an infant all night yesterday. I subsequently got a stellar 30 minutes of sleep, which made me useless at work this morning. I'm considering taking the cat to another area where maybe the owner will give a shit about it.