TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Man Who Sold The World

The Things That Anger You Thread.

Same vein: hold the door open for someone long enough that you actually have to slow down or stop a bit and they don't say thank you. REALLY?

that's when i say 'YOU'RE WELCOME' really loud.

I'm offended by the concept. What if I don't want a door held open for me? I'm now required to say thank you because you took it upon yourself to hold it open?

Next time this happens, I'm saying "Thanks... for nothing, you fat piece of monkey shit."

The homeless. I had the terrible misfortune of spending the good share of a night with some last night. I think they represent every human characteristic that I hate. Some guy with a guitar was improvising with another guy on harmonica on a song about revolution and George Bush and all that single-minded bullshit, and neither could communicate musically with each other at all. Both off in their own worlds playing whatever the hell came to their mind next, the disconnect between the two was almost comical. I mean, hell, the group I was with ended up spending about $40 in alcohol and weed and cigarettes that night, meanwhile comparing the choice finds of the dumpster. At one point in the night or another, each was convinced that I was interested in hearing their story, which almost never amounted to more trying to be punk as fuck or hating their parents or just being a general piece of shit. Most of them were also convinced that, by living on the street, they really had a good understanding of the human condition and who everybody was trying to be, etc, etc. Too bad none of them had a good goddamned clue about what the fuck anything was, except where the nearest place to shit was or where you could get cheap beer and smokes.

Fuck em.

I'm making my first trip here in a week and change, so pardon my delayed post.

Remember a few years ago in Pics I Like, when someone had Booker T in his sig, looking as if he was admiring the picture. Invariably, everyone said "Hey, Booker T's admiration makes it even better!" This principle kind of applies to Great Mazto's donut and bacon sammich avatar in the Taiga discussion (who, by the way, I'm not ragging on).

That is all.

Wait, no it isn't. Czech grossly misspelled his assessment of retail complaining. The proper spelling is 'true'.

I'm making my first trip here in a week and change, so pardon my delayed post.

Remember a few years ago in Pics I Like, when someone had Booker T in his sig, looking as if he was admiring the picture. Invariably, everyone said "Hey, Booker T's admiration makes it even better!" This principle kind of applies to Great Mazto's donut and bacon sammich avatar in the Taiga discussion (who, by the way, I'm not ragging on).

That is all.

Wait, no it isn't. Czech grossly misspelled his assessment of retail complaining. The proper spelling is 'true'.

Booker was looking at a Banana. I remember that. It was awesome.

I can't wait to see what kind of post pbone makes in this thread when he finally gets mugged and beaten within an inch of his life by a poor black person.

yawn.jpg

I can't wait to see what kind of post pbone makes in this thread when he finally gets mugged and beaten within an inch of his life by a poor black person.

why cant the poor dude be a spic?

He's right. Homeless people are fucking worthless.

While I generally agree (I was making the point to him yesterday that I could easily beat and kill homeless people out of pure social contempt), keep in mind there are lots of different kinds. Most worthless.

The kind pbone was with were the crust punk kind, who suck for the reasons he described. Even GG Allin had a room. (Which reminds me, maybe I should come along if you ever meet these people again, Parker. I think that my tattoo may get me some perks with them, if you know what I mean).

Drunks are another kind. Junkies another. They are worthless for obvious reasons.

Fucking gypsies... True story, a friend of mine got married, and there was kind of a collection of money for them, not much, but y'know... and fucking Gypsies stole the money. True story. The Nazis were right about that one.

The only kind of homeless that I don't think are scum would be... refugees and the legitimately mentally ill.

Take into account here that I was briefly homeless... I fucking did something about it. I knuckled down and found a place and I made it work, while still finding the time to drink a quart of vodka a day!

It was me with the Booker sig.

My roommate. Every fight or discussion that we have he turns into an existential debate. It's pretty bullshit. Although he slammed my door tonight, and I called him a "big man" and he got all flustered. It was pretty funny.

Is saying thanks real quick while someone gives the common courtesy of grabbing the door for you that hard?

Same when you let someone pass in front of you/turn in front of you while driving...a simple wave acknowledging your gratefulness isn't that hard, really.

I don't understand the concept of being an asshole just for the hell of it.

Not the point. The problem is someone getting upset when you don't, when they are the one who initiated the situation.

This is like if some kids went up to a house with no one home on Halloween, rang the bell, then egged it because no one gave them candy. Which does happen. So fuck that too.

Yeah, if someone doesn't show gratitude I just say to myself "well fuck you, buddy"...I don't feel the need to get pissy with them on the spot for not saying thanks.

I've seen the egging stuff happen, that's a bunch of bullshit...maybe those people took their kids out to another area for trick-or-treating, fucking douchebag kids.

VX, the point of Critical Mass is to show that bikes and cars can work on the same road.

Corking shows that it can't.

The point of critical mass is to try and get better bike safety laws on roads and make drivers realize that people ride their bike to work.

Guest Cal Moriarty
Same vein: hold the door open for someone long enough that you actually have to slow down or stop a bit and they don't say thank you. REALLY?

that's when i say 'YOU'RE WELCOME' really loud.

You fat stupid bitch, this makes you look even more boorish and lower-class than if you hadn't thought to hold the door open for someone who needed assistance in the first place. I don't remember having held a door open and not being thanked, probably because either everyone thanked me, or, more likely, I'm secure enough in my good deeds that I don't need to be verbally validated, thus I have no recollection of blurting out "YOU'RE WELCOME!" like some petulant fuckhead to someone who, for all I know, is laryngitic, straining to carry an object, or otherwise too preoccupied to say something. If you expect to be thanked for every nice thing you do, you're going be disappointed, and disappointing.

When I mentioned the door thing I was thinking more along the lines of my coworkers who I see every day. I expect them to thank me. We're supposed to be a team, ya know?

Regarding holding doors, at least nod your fucking head if I hold the door for you. I'll do it anyway, but the fact that even the mentally/physically handicapped (who, in my eyes, are the only ones with a fucking right to not be polite about the ordeal) oftentimes say thank you, but the 20-year-old prissy cunt who's entering the mall behind me won't? That's fucked up. And they'd give you an attitude if you just let the door fly shut onto them, which is the complete hypocrisy of it all: they won't thank you for being polite to them, but they'll chastise you even if you just didn't see them.

...FUCK SALT!

The one with his "father" is when you can tell 100% that it's fake. Painful to watch, save for the "fuck you, and fuck every mall Santa that looks like you" line.

That said...I'm angry Tourette's Guy is (supposedly) dead! GRRR!!!

Faking Tourette's...

For the love of god, the BBC doc "John's Not Mad" is funnier than any fake Tourette's could ever be, and that dude really had it. He had, like, the most severe case of the swearing version in recorded history. Well, second worst, some kid came along later who had a more severe one, but the doc about him, while interesting, was not as funny. John's Not Mad was lightning in a bottle. Everyone should go out of their way to see that.