TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Man Who Sold The World

The Things That Anger You Thread.

My brother

We play poker with friends twice a week for $10 buy ins, winner either take all or winner take most with $10 going to 2nd. Games usually start at midnight and run till 6am or so. Get 3 or 4 games in.

My brother throws a crybaby fit when he loses. Especially when he loses to what he calls "The Best Hand." Last night he had pocket aces and I flopped 2 pair, he went all in and I busted him...IN BACK TO BACK HANDS, he had aces both times and I flop 2 pair.

He cries like a bitch about having the best hand and never winning...best hand is only best hand before the flop.

Always vowes he's done playing forever. Which I wish he would because no one likes playing with him anymore.

Guest Vitamin X
Faking Tourette's...

For the love of god, the BBC doc "John's Not Mad" is funnier than any fake Tourette's could ever be, and that dude really had it. He had, like, the most severe case of the swearing version in recorded history. Well, second worst, some kid came along later who had a more severe one, but the doc about him, while interesting, was not as funny. John's Not Mad was lightning in a bottle. Everyone should go out of their way to see that.

Here it is. I think the Scottish accent makes it exponentially funnier.

This computer commercial, Dell...HP...whatever. The one where this ugly fucker with big teeth take a bunch of pictures of himself with girls that wouldn't ever touch the guy.

Delayed reaction, but you know how this board had a running gag that Heath Ledger was killed by a serial pillist?

Ok, why wasn't it serial piller?

"Serial Killist"? Sounds like somebody from CB4.

for the record, I started the Serial Piller thing...then someone else came up with Serial Pillist and everyone ran with that instead. So yeah, Milk, we're on the same wavelength.

Yeah, although to be fair, Ripper was responding to a retarded comment most likely from a white guy. So the idea was formed by a white guy and made into a transcendent cultural buzzword by a brother.

This computer commercial, Dell...HP...whatever. The one where this ugly fucker with big teeth take a bunch of pictures of himself with girls that wouldn't ever touch the guy.

Singer in the background:"You maaake me in-visi-bllle!"

That just makes it even worse.

The one with his "father" is when you can tell 100% that it's fake. Painful to watch, save for the "fuck you, and fuck every mall Santa that looks like you" line.

That said...I'm angry Tourette's Guy is (supposedly) dead! GRRR!!!

His Chewbacca roar is spot on though.

correction...a white GIRL...our lovable slash freak, Yuna Firerose.

Touche, I was thinking it was Deon/MVP for some reason.

Singer in the background:"You maaake me in-visi-bllle!"

That just makes it even worse.

Yeah, the second I hear that I just cringe and change the station to anything else

correction...a white GIRL...our lovable slash freak, Yuna Firerose.

What do you mean by "lovable?"

Guest WhackingCockDick

I don't. You seem to belong to that uniquely unrefined subset of the lower class that makes too much noise at the mall or the grocery store; wears alcohol or tobacco-related promotional apparel or tacky shirts with sayings that the wearers fallaciously find to be clever and unique like "you say I'm a bitch like it's a bad thing" or "Not only am I perfect, I'm Irish too"; uses words like "alls" and "excape"; and reproduces far too early in life, stunting personal growth and setting their children up for another generation of the same. I grew up with these people, and they depress me.

I don't. You seem to belong to that uniquely unrefined subset of the lower class that makes too much noise at the mall or the grocery store; wears alcohol or tobacco-related promotional apparel or tacky shirts with sayings that the wearers fallaciously find to be clever and unique like "you say I'm a bitch like it's a bad thing" or "Not only am I perfect, I'm Irish too"; uses words like "alls" and "excape"; and reproduces far too early in life, stunting personal growth and setting their children up for another generation of the same. I grew up with these people, and they depress me.

That's like, the whole state of Illinois, Czech. There's no avoiding it where we're from.

Czech forgot about the Tweety Bird shirts with Attitude, like Tweety giving a mean face and "I'm the Boss" written on it. Likewise, Tinkerbell with "I'm the Princess" shirts on any female above the age of 5.

Czech forgot about the Tweety Bird shirts with Attitude, like Tweety giving a mean face and "I'm the Boss" written on it.

They make those? I haven't seen them, though that does make me think of the "Looney Toons in (mid-90's) hip-hop gear" t-shirts that were prevalent during my HS days

I so desperately wanted one of those saggin' Bugs Bunny shirts in 1993. I thought that getting my ear pierced and wearing a hip-hop "Looney Tunes" t-shirt and a pair of jeans backwards would make me the dopest 10 year old in all of Winston-Salem. Looking back, I'm glad that my mother refused.

Just imagining the shit I thought was cool at around 10-11 years old is mind numbing. At I think 9, I wanted to legally change my name to Ryu. But, in truth, I would still be happy with that to this day.