TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Man Who Sold The World

The Things That Anger You Thread.

Guest Epic Fail Orange

Speaking of eyes, this sinking sore feeling I keep getting in my eyes, especially when I get little sleep, pisses me off.

How easily persuaded I am by cute girls from the South.

Ten minutes ago, this hyperactive southern chick walks into our dorm room selling magazines, claiming to be 9 subscriptions away from winning the competition she's in. She offers us 3 years for $34 and says she'll throw in a free subscription if we buy two. She also says she'll come back and do our laundry or something else for us. My roommate and I each bought a subscription. I think I just got jewed but I'm not sure. I should've made her suck my dick so that I knew I was getting my money's worth.

Sometimes, if it's a rather large dump, letting it sit for awhile can help it flush easier. It softens it, allowing it to break down quicker and not cause any clogs.

However, if it's a shared bathroom, you grab a plunger and you flush that shit. The End.

Jesus fuck, I care not to hear any more commercials from the recent "eating shitty food that is really fucking horrible and will kill you is great " campaign from Hardee's.

Introducing the new, blah blah blah blah blah burger, your kids will rot in their mother's womb, only at Hardee's...

And the television ads routinely showcase some guy in a flannel licking the greasemeatlard from their fingers in an attempt to sell me on their product. Ugh.

Burger King actually came back from the brink of being bought out with that ad style. A couple of years ago you'll notice they became the "anti-heathy" fast food place. McD's was launching side salads, and BK came out with some triple decker sausage breakfast thing with onion rings and some other shit.

Catering to gluttony actually works as some people will just buck the "health" trend just to do it.

Burger King actually came back from the brink of being bought out with that ad style. A couple of years ago you'll notice they became the "anti-heathy" fast food place. McD's was launching side salads, and BK came out with some triple decker sausage breakfast thing with onion rings and some other shit.

Catering to gluttony actually works as some people will just buck the "health" trend just to do it.

Let's hope these people will go into cardiac arrest whilst driving their children to school.

I now want a burger.

Wendy's getting rid of the Spicy Baconator pisses me off. Best fast food burger I've ever had, and they get the fuck rid of it. Why? Jalapeno's cost too much, you fuckers?!

Jesus fuck, I care not to hear any more commercials from the recent "eating shitty food that is really fucking horrible and will kill you is great " campaign from Hardee's.

Introducing the new, blah blah blah blah blah burger, your kids will rot in their mother's womb, only at Hardee's...

And the television ads routinely showcase some guy in a flannel licking the greasemeatlard from their fingers in an attempt to sell me on their product. Ugh.

I think Wendy's is doing the same campaign. "Meatatarians".

"Hardee's Chicken Strips: Because you don't want to know what's in a nugget." I think was the first pitch from that campaign. I actually worked at Hardee's when they came out with the line of Angus burgers and that whole campaign.

Philosophy in general.

Familiar with those "Philosophy and..." books? I read Philosophy and the Simpsons, and it was pretty good. But they even make one about Family Guy. What? They're just a gag after gag, there's no philosophy.

I just saw they have one about Batman, though. That might alright.

Being single. I don't want to whine, but I really don't like being single.

WHY? I used to be that way. But I've been single for all of 2008, by choice. It's a lot more enjoyable and less stressful.

WHY? I used to be that way. But I've been single for all of 2008, by choice. It's a lot more enjoyable and less stressful.

I've had the misfortune of dating two unstable girls, but genuinely unstable. Not in the "all bitches are unstable, lol" way, but, you know, unstable. One because her mom had just been diagnosed with terminal cancer, the other was just manipulative to her friends and made terrible choices all around. Nevertheless, there are a lot of girls around, and I'm sure that a lot of them are basically, like you and I, stable, normal people. I just think that relationships are all about give and take, but as long as you can play your cards right and read people well, then you shouldn't step on feet all that much.

But as to why I want to be involved? Part of being in a new city. I don't have a lot of friends, not really too many opportunities to meet people. I'm in school, but whatever. I'm very charismatic and get people to open up to me and be legitimately attracted to me. I'm a great conversationalist. But with that, I invest a lot of myself into my relationships, platonic or not. I enjoy the company of people, and I have a dick that likes girls. It seems to go hand in hand. I don't care if you want to fuck every girl on the block, that's your choice and if you can do it, power to you. I'm more into bonds and steady, strong relationships rather than just investing effort into just hooking up with someone. Believe me, I've hooked up with a good number of girls and then didn't pursue anything after that, but I find myself just a little more tuned to having bonds with people. As any of my friends will tell you, I was great friends with them day one.

So, that's why.

Ah... See, I used to always seek relationships, but after being cheated on several times and then having the last girl I liked end up with another guy, whom she had attended high school with (and the fucker isn't even in the country 9 months out of the year!) after I invested a lot of time in her, I don't think it's worth the effort at this point in my life. Just wait... You'll get there.

I'll keep testing my luck. I don't want to get hurt, but it's something I'll have to deal with, and have dealt with. I'm dating this one girl now, Allison, and she seems about as normal as they come. An art student, but really nothing too out of the ordinary. I live in the East Bay and she lives in the city. Thank God for that. It'll make me learn to distance myself.

I respect your dedication, and I do wish you the best. You're a good guy. But a couple of the biggest whores who have fucked me over were the ones who presented themselves as normal, down to earth, and downright sweet and innocent girls. Bitches are good actors.

I respect your dedication, and I do wish you the best. You're a good guy. But a couple of the biggest whores who have fucked me over were the ones who presented themselves as normal, down to earth, and downright sweet and innocent girls. Bitches are good actors.

Or your demon seed corrupted them.

Heads up for anybody out there. If you meet a girl from Utah and she's not from Salt Lake or a suburb of Salt Lake she's likely insane. Like, uber clingy, doesn't want you to leave her side to take a piss insane.

Just a public service announcement.

This. I used to be that way too, and still think every now and then it'd be better having someone; but right now, I can't imagine being attached. A girlfriend would probably mean spoiling (even a little), and that would seriously impede my forthcoming house purchase plans. I can still go get drunk or play golf basically any time I want. That's the way to go.

It's cool to have a girlfriend that you only see two or three days a week. Especially when you live close to her. I've been with mine for 2 and a half years and we've gone from seeing each other every day to seeing each other two, three, or four times a week at the most. Obviously, school and work are the factors in this, but it still gives us the time we want alone and with our friends. It takes a while to get to that stage, because once you start going out with a girl, they want to see you 24/7 almost. Just bear with that for a few months then it changes and the guy basically controls the relationship. At least that's how it is in my case. Although, I don't control most of it, but I'm not afraid anymore to tell my girl I don't feel like seeing her, etc.

Also, something that angers me is worse posters than myself.

Wendy's getting rid of the Spicy Baconator pisses me off. Best fast food burger I've ever had, and they get the fuck rid of it. Why? Jalapeno's cost too much, you fuckers?!

Wendy's has this thing where they introduce new burgers for a limited time, then take them off again. No, I have no fucking clue why. Yes, it pisses me off too.

All I ever really want at Wendy's is the Spicy Mountain burger or whatever it was, but nope....

A woman in my English literature class by the name of Lynn. Our teacher is trying to help us to gain a better understanding of the novels we're reading by explaning the intentions of the novelists who wrote them, and Lynn keeps protesting against the knowledge that she's imparting to us by saying 'Don't you think (insert writer's name here) would have been writing because he/she liked to write?'. She was almost as terrible as this in history last year. The kicker? She's in her thirties.

Wendy's has this thing where they introduce new burgers for a limited time, then take them off again. No, I have no fucking clue why. Yes, it pisses me off too.

All I ever really want at Wendy's is the Spicy Mountain burger or whatever it was, but nope....

I hear that. My heart still longs for the Bacon Mushroom Melt.