TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Man Who Sold The World

The Things That Anger You Thread.

These new pizza hut commercials are very full of themselves. The whole deal about "hey everyone, I made a pizza, let me know what you think."

And all the fake people are going "this is great, blah blah blah."

And then here comes the swerve, bitch is all "Actually, it's from PIZZA HUT!"

Then everyone is all blown away going "WOW! I can't believe such a thing. AMAZING!"

I get too annoyed by tv commercials.

the entire Mass Dept of Children and Families needs to get firebombed.

You could suicide bomb them, that would probably do some good in the world

Why in the world would the Department of Children and Families need to be firebombed?

Well I was saying that she should kill herself, but I imagine that she is angry that the DCF tried to take away her children after she mistook them for food for the hundredth time.

Why in the world would the Department of Children and Families need to be firebombed?

Well I was saying that she should kill herself, but I imagine that she is angry that the DCF tried to take away her children after she mistook them for food for the hundredth time.

Drunk drivers who are brought into my ER...Drunk as Skunks with no feeling or regard when they have caused accidents and people hurt because of there work...Like the night a father came in with his legs smashed from the waiste when a 16yr old drunk rounded the corner and slammed to the father who was putting stuff in his trunk. His kids watched it happen on there grand parents front steps....Oh when it comes to MADD I am a solid supporter.... :angry:

Seconded.

Guest Czech please!

Okay listen head coach Jeff Van Gunty, if you're going to stick a camera down your pants and post it on Scott Keith's abandoned message board, then you are not nor ever will be fit to maintain custody of your children. Moreover, I read your blog and you struggle to spell words that 4th graders are expected to spell correctly, like "coughing," "ridiculous," and "chemicals," which leads me to believe that you're in the double digits IQ-wise and it's only your ability to independently put on a pair of pants that's keeping you out of a group home. All I ask of the fuckups of this board is to bat above the Mendoza Line when it comes to being interesting, funny, compelling, or otherwise readable--that's once out of every five, basically--and you're sure as hell not doing it, nor are a lot of people, for that matter. We've somehow lost our way when it comes to the "where anything goes" principle of the board. When we say anything goes, we mean that we're allowing you the catharsis of expressing yourselves in ways that you cannot express yourselves in real life, or even elsewhere on the Internet: we don't punish unbridled profanity, or objectionable content, or flaming, or trampling even the most basic concepts of healthy social interaction. "Anything goes" ought not be interpreted as simply carte blanche to just be a mindless dumbshit, and that's why I dismissed EHME. I got a slew of complaints that NHB had gone to crap since the end of the tournament, and lo and behold, post after post after post after post of dimestore Eddie Winslow bullshit, all of it irritating, none of it funny, so I just had to make him stop posting so goddamn much. I ran out of thoughts for a month, and a lot of other people here would be well advised to do the same. Basically, holy fuck, all you people are retarded.

The worst part is that he's not even the youngest parent in U.K history. Kids over there are fucked.

Their is a person that I work with and she had a kid when she was 11, but she is Newfie and somehow it didn't surprise me as much.

No running hot water. For some reason we don't have hot water and we can't get to the water heater because it's locked up and only a certain plumbing service to come out and look at the water heater. We call the property managers office and we get a voicemail. I hate living in condos. I now can't go to a job interview cause I can't take a shower.

Not since Sunday...yesterday was a relaxation day. Plus I didn't want to skip the interview, I just had to reschedule it. Which I didn't want to do, but I want to be cleaned up for the interview.....which isn't really an interview but it can lead to a job. Whatever that means.

You know what pisses me off? When you're meeting people from a different state and when you tell them you're from New York they automatically assume New York City. Why? Is it wishfull thinking that they're meeting someone who is so cool because they are from the city? I really should just say Upstate New York or New york State, but that's so awkward.

Why do you introduce yourself as from the state? Is that how it works down there? Up here in Canada we usually say what city we're from, not "I'm from Ontario" "I'm from Manitoba."

Maybe most people down there say what city they're from too, so when you say you're from New York they think you're talking about your city.

Why do you introduce yourself as from the state? Is that how it works down there? Up here in Canada we usually say what city we're from, not "I'm from Ontario" "I'm from Manitoba."

Maybe most people down there say what city they're from too, so when you say you're from New York they think you're talking about your city.

I say I'm from Cedar City, Utah. Best of both worlds.

Do you not have any repeat city names up there? Because we certainly do. For example, there is a Springfield in Massachusetts, Illinois, Missouri, Ohio, and Oregon (and probably a few more states). Quite different areas of the country.