TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Man Who Sold The World

The Things That Anger You Thread.

I went to see I Love You, Man today and someone brought their baby to the theatre. The baby acted like, well, a baby, nearly ruining the first hour for me until finally the parents left.

If you have a baby, either get a babysitter or wait for the DVD. Why parents bring their babies to R-rated movies boggles my mind

My local cinema has a baby and parents screening room. Only for people with babies.

Half the theatre, which was full, had small children with them when I went to see My Bloody Valentine. Fuckin' retardism.

Also: I worked at McDonalds for a lil bit when I was 16, and we were required to ask if you wanted to 'upgrade to a large' on value meals, and if you didn't, and the customer had to ASK for a large or supersize, then they got it for free, which ment, thier meal came out of your paycheck.

Fast food is the most horrible fuckin line of work there is. Unless it's somebody being a prick or obviously not trying to do thier job, I'm always nice to the employees because I know how goddamn terrible thier job is.

Half the theatre, which was full, had small children with them when I went to see My Bloody Valentine. Fuckin' retardism.

Also: I worked at McDonalds for a lil bit when I was 16, and we were required to ask if you wanted to 'upgrade to a large' on value meals, and if you didn't, and the customer had to ASK for a large or supersize, then they got it for free, which ment, thier meal came out of your paycheck.

Fast food is the most horrible fuckin line of work there is. Unless it's somebody being a prick or obviously not trying to do thier job, I'm always nice to the employees because I know how goddamn terrible thier job is.

It really came out of your pocket?