TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Murmuring Beast

So, Princess Leena was banned

I wanna fight you...

..I'll fucking bite you.

Someone needs to be caught up on things.

Dames sold the board so he can retire and focus on his real passion: stalking Jennifer Love Hewitt wherever she goes. Restraining orders and multiple macings be dammed.

Someone needs to be caught up on things.

Dames sold the board so he can retire and focus on his real passion: stalking Jennifer Love Hewitt wherever she goes. Restraining orders and multiple macings be dammed.

What? Last time I talked to evenfloDDT and subliminal_animal, they both said Dames was in charge. The HDIC if you will.

Dames, I can't believe you unbanned Banky. He'll run amok!

PS I think the New Me is Prince Paul!

Guest Princess Leena

I thought his passion was writing 10 page long posts on getting his driver's license. At 25.

Guest Felonies!

To be fair, he lived in New York, so it wasn't an immediate concern.

"Go into my effort," who said that one?

Guest Tuxedo Mask

Young lady (who has me on ignore from way back, I think), the road can be quite the scary place for some, and the evil that lurks in gas and insurance prices makes it that much scarier.

Anyway, what do people have against Leena? Sure, when she was the evil Leelee and her heart was clouded with darkness and flaming hate that being erroneously linked to MikeSC would give a person, I could see it. I was put on ignore, my gimmick account was ignored, everyone was arguing... it was a mess.

Since the glorious transformation that was her heart being purified and it being revealed she is actually a Princess, she has insulted only those who deserved it, began contributing to the board without making 100 posts about why she Joe sucks (which seemed to be just flame baiting) and in general has become a symbol of excellence in the field of posting... excpet maybe the scat.

That's not my trying to kiss ass or anything, that's basically an apology for being an ass last fall. Sorry, Leena.

Guest Tuxedo Mask

I'm not WP... does he even have anything to apologize for? He always seems like he's being well intentioned in his uncessary creepiness. I'm just someone that joined HTQ's side in 2005's HTQ vs Leena war.

Guest Tuxedo Mask

Criticism noted - my resignation has been tendered. I'm sure Spiff will be crushed.

Guest JN Silentbob
Leena, I could stare at that picture in your sig all day long.

Ditto. I'm not much of a lip-reader, but I'm guessing she's saying, "You wanna fuck me?" Am I close?

Leena, I could stare at that picture in your sig all day long.

Ditto. I'm not much of a lip-reader, but I'm guessing she's saying, "You wanna fuck me?" Am I close?

Bingo. It's from Girl Next Door.