TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Floridian Cool

Fuck Kanyon

Guest Mos_Def

To further expand on this, based primarily out of intrigue, why would the WWE use SS '97 as a defense strategy if it were a shoot? We humiliated his brother and then we wouldnt let his little brother out of his contract??? In addition, Meltzer's premise seems to rest to strongly on the idea that people dont lie in court...dry.

Guest Mos_Def

It was just a question. Calm down.

Could be a work, could be a shoot; who knows when it comes down to reputations, ego, and millions of dollars. I just dont think you can conclusively determine what happened when this was a conspiracy to begin with. There has been stranger shit than this.

Between Michaels, Hunter, and Vince, we get a "gay" segment, like Shawn kissing a man's ass, a "you like cocks!" joke, Hunter's moustache, Shawn wearing a woman's top, Triple H yelling "I want your ass!", or Vince in his underwear just about every week or so, so Kanyon claiming Vince is a homophobe with his booking doesn't add up.

I was about to make that point, but I wounder is WWE would care if some wrestler was banging a 17 year old girl?

Well, if the wrestler was stupid enough to bring hte 17 year old girl on the road with them, then yeah, I assume WWE would care.

heard kanyon on Howard stern the other day. He was saying that he started telling people that he was thinking of coming outta the closet when out for injury right before coming back, then after hearing that, WWE booked the boy george "coming outta the closet" thing with Undertaker, and told him right before going out to "sing like a faggot". apparently that's the source of his homophobia booking claims.

Kanyon is seriously started to turn into one of the best characters in wrestling. The guy might sound like a jackass but he will be an awesome heel to go with his good workrate skills. I'm surprise nobody is using him but then again HE's OUT THE CLOSET.

"good workrate skills?" Has he even wrestled in the last couple years?

# Out of retirement:

# June 4, 2004--Buckeye Pro Wrestling: Shark Boy defeated Chris Kanyon in a 20:00 match..

# July 9, 2005: Chris Kanyon comes out of retirement at the Grand Olympic Auditorium in Los Angeles as well as Sunday in Chico, CA..

# July 22, 2005--Elite Wrestling Entertainment: Chris Kanyon did a post-show run-in to set up the main event for the next show..

# July 30, 2005--EWE: Buck Quartermaine & Roderick Strong vs Steve Madison & Chris Kanyon ended in a Double DQ..

# August 19, 2005--EWE: Buck Quartermain/The Marker Crashers beat Steve Madison/Chris Kanyon/Erick Stevens in a No-DQ match..

# October 16, 2005: Chris Kanyon was arrested in Tampa on charges of disorderly conduct and obstructing or opposing an officer.

# October 30, 2005--Blood, Sweat and Ears: James Champagne defeated Chris Kanyon..

# November 5, 2005--Pro Wrestling Warfare: Bruce Steele defeated Chris Kanyon..

# November 19, 2005--Blue Water Championship Wrestling: Chris Kanyon defeated Sean Casey by Disqualification..

# December 3, 2005--Pro Wrestling Warfare: Chris Kanyon defeated Steve Madison..

# December 11, 2005 - TNA Turning Point: Raven defeated Larry Zbyszko's Choice (Chris K. aka Chris Kanyon)..

# December 16, 2005--Pro Wrestling Guerrilla: Joey Ryan defeated Chris Kanyon to retain the PWG Heavyweight title..

# January 14, 2006--Pro Wrestling Warfare: Chris Kanyon defeated Steve Madison..

# January 21, 2006--Elite Wrestling Entertainment: Bruce Steele vs Chris Kanyon ended in a 2-2 tie in a 20:00 Iron man match..

# February 4, 2006--Blood, Sweat & Ears: Chris Kanyon defeated James Champagne.....................

# ~~~Chris Kanyon cut a post-match promo saying that Vince McMahon released him because he was gay..

Who GAYER Than Kanyon?:

# While Chris Kanyon claimed to be the first and only openly gay pro-wrestler, he actually isn't.... Simon Sermon is..

# February 25, 2006--Pro Wrestling Warfare: Chris Kanyon defeated Rod Steel (w/Bruce Steel & Amy Love)..

# March 5, 2006--Legends PPV: Diamond Dallas Page defeated Chris Kanyon (who confirmed that he was GAY)..

# March 8, 2006--Elite Wrestling Entertainment: Bruce Santee defeated Chris Kanyon.....

# April 1, 2006--Elite Wrestling Entertainment: Chris Kanyon defeated "Sensational" Scott Davis..

# April 22, 2006--OWA: Vic Grimes defeated Chris Kanyon and Altar Boy Luke in a 3-WAY in Alameda, California..

# April 28, 2006--Elite Wrestling Entertainment: Jake "The Snake" Roberts defeated Chris Kanyon ..

# September 8, 2006--Live Event in Tampa: Chris Kanyon bought a ticket to "get noticed" by WWE officials..

# September 16, 2006--Rock-N-Shock Benefit Show: Chris Kanyon defeated Onyx...

Guest thezodiak

Just wanted to add that I saw Kanyon on the weekend here in Oshawa, Ontario as a part of a GCW's Trick Or Treats Halloween show...he came in and interupted a heel beat down as Mortis...then he got beat down bad and Michael Elgin (just think of a really fat Matt Hardy) took off his mask and said "oh don't worry its just that fag Chris Kanyon) i actually spilled my beer all over my lap laughing..couldn't believe he got away with saying it...anyways...although it was good of him to show up at such a small venue...his workrate looked horrible and he just seemed to want to get his money and leave...well that and the 200 or so fans their were all over him...i don't remember all the zingers..but their was one good one...Elgin was doing a leapfrog over Kanyon and got stuck for a quick second...and the guy behind me shouted out..."botched leap-frog...better known as the Chris Kanyon"...classic...i dunno why just one of those great fan comments that make live shows so worth it

anyways saw the thread and thought i'd throw that in there.