TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
GODSON

Bound For GLory

Bound For Glory is 5-6 weeks away and there is no thread for it. I already see a Wrestlemania thread. Is you guys excited? Is you guys ordering the ppv?

What's your predictions?

The main event has already been confirm.

Sabin vs. Senshi part 2 seems like it will happen with the X title on the line.

LAX vs. AJ/Daniels will most likely happen and they might add either Team 3d or Naturals to the feud.

Cage and Rhino will continue to battle it out.

Joe is free and so is Monty Brown, TNA should make the match happen.

I possibly see a Monster ball match involving AByss,Runt and Raven.

Storm vs. Harris might face each other since TNA teasing a break up.

Austin Starr and Bobby Roode appearances.

I went from being hype to not really given a damn about this ppv since TNA is not doing a hard push for it. Other than Austin Starr appearance, nothing stands out.

The card that was origanally thought to happen with Joe vs Jarrett and Sting vs Christian as the big 2 matches looked better. You could have had christian and joe go over and make your big face and heel for the next year in one night.

Monty's damn near quit, as far as I know. This should've, should've, SHOULD'VE been Joe/Jarrett. Why it's not I have no idea. No wonder Joe's pissed at his shit-tastic booking.

Guest Connzilla

I am hoping Jarretts test to face sting at BFG is Joe on the 24 and he fails and has to defend the title agiasnt Joe at BFG and Joe wins then in november Joe wins a rematch with jarrett on PPV so Joe has 3 pins over jarrett on PPV in a row but it wont happen it is just a dream mof mine

To answer the original post, I'm going to see it live and finally see Sting wrestle live and for the world title no less. Joe is fine where he is...everyone is firmly behind him and know he will get that belt. When he does the place where he does it will probably explode.

The card looks pretty decent from what I can tell. I'd liket to see that monster's ball you mentioned happen.

What the fuck are they gonna have Joe do for Bound for Glory? Outside of bringing in a big name, there's no big opponent for him. They should save Christian/Joe for later on.

Guest JoSo

I really wish I found out this Russo information before I signed on for a bus trip to this thing. I've lost just about all interest. I'm hoping the people that I want to see are still going to be wrestling for TNA when Bound For Glory comes up.

I, for one, am really looking forward to BFG. My first TNA ppv experience was excellent with No Surrender. Hopefully this one will bring it too. Oh and LAX is the best thing going on in wrestling today.

All they officially have scheduled is Jarrett vs. Sting, so I'll just post what matches I think will/should go on.

Jarrett vs. Sting

AJ/Daniels vs. LAX

Christian vs. Rhino

Joe vs. Abyss

Raven vs. Runt

Team 3D vs. James Gang vs. Naturals vs. AMW

Senshi vs. Austin Starr

Sabin/Dutt/Lethal vs. Paparazzi/Petey

Truth vs. Roode

Alright...so here's where we are so far:

Officially announced:

JJ vs. Sting (title vs. career)

Senshi vs. Sabin for the X title

Joe vs. Abyss vs. Runt vs. Raven (Monsters Ball III)

Christian vs. Rhino (Street Fight)

AJ & Daniels vs. LAX for the tag titles (6 sides of steel)

That leaves:

3D

AMW

Naturals

James Gang

Bentley & Kazarian

Papparazzi (there are a lot of tag teams in this company)

Monty Brown (if they're booking him)

Bobby Roode

Ron Killings

and the faceless X division C team including the return/redebut of Austin Starr.

It seems the MO for the show is gimmicks.

I expect that LAX/AJDaniels match to steal the show once again...

But I think Monster's Ball is going to be tremendous. Runt might actually die.

If the house show that they had in that building is any indication...Outside of Angle...Rhino's gonna be the most over person in town that night.

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

Maybe Team 3D/Naturals, and Killings jobbing to Bobby Roode.

They have to do gimmicks to sell this ppv because it fill with a bunch of rematches that we seen this year.

If TNA learn from Starrcade 97, Sting have to DOMINATE Jarrett. The main event should be extremely short and one sided. 10 minutes top. Nobody really want to see a competitive match because these guys is not in their prime anymore to deliver and we saw their Hard Justice mess. Jarrett getting in to much offense will not make Sting look strong,remember Hogan getting in to much offense?

Angle appearence is what selling this ppv to me since I've seen most of these matches in the last two months.

Maybe Team 3D/Naturals, and Killings jobbing to Bobby Roode.

I don't think that 3D/Naturals will happen. The Naturals still have their title shot at the Tag Titles and last night Team 3D said that they are going to be working their way up the ladder to get their shot so I think it'll be a lesser tag team like say... Matt Bentley and Kazarian. They are a low enough tag team but I think they could be competitive against 3D. Kazarian & Bentley could cut a promo about how 3D doesn't deserve a shot but they do. They were wrestling in TNA together before they (3D) even came over. They could also show how their jealous about how 3D gets lots of breaks, but they (K&B) haven't gotten a break since they reformed about 3 months ago (give or take a month).

I know everyone and their father's are begging for Jarrett to get his come-uppance at BFG. But...why do I get this feeling that with everyone talking about how Jarrett is finished...we heard it from Cornette on Impact for crying out loud...that they're going to pull a huge swerve and that at BFG Jarrett will beat Sting, retain his title and drive Sting into retirement. Yes, I know they'll have a lot of people pissed off but with Joe holding possession of the belt right now it seems that if Jarrett beats Sting at BFG, then that will drive more momentum Joe's way to be the one to end Jarrett's run.

I can see that happening but its going to be overbooked by having everybody do the run in and Joe appears to make the save but he hits Sting with the NWA championship strap "by accident".

I don't think that 3D/Naturals will happen. The Naturals still have their title shot at the Tag Titles and last night Team 3D said that they are going to be working their way up the ladder to get their shot so I think it'll be a lesser tag team like say... Matt Bentley and Kazarian.

The Dudleys wrestle Bently & Kazarian next week on Impact.

I'd rather see Sting and Jarrett actually try a competitive match without all the gay crowd brawling shit they've done every time they've wrestled in TNA. I've seen many Sting matches where he actually wrestled with his opponent. Jarrett is definately capable, so since Sting's last run is wearing down why not give it a go at an old school style match with Jarrett.

Guest Connzilla
I don't think that 3D/Naturals will happen. The Naturals still have their title shot at the Tag Titles and last night Team 3D said that they are going to be working their way up the ladder to get their shot so I think it'll be a lesser tag team like say... Matt Bentley and Kazarian.

ICP vs. Team 3D is rumored for BFG

ICP didn't show up for the tapings on Monday and the plans were changed for Team 3D.

I can see that happening but its going to be overbooked by having everybody do the run in and Joe appears to make the save but he hits Sting with the NWA championship strap "by accident".

Joe and Sting arent exactly on the same page, so I cant see why Joe would make the save and cost him the NWA Title by accident. If "by accident" you mean its obvious but he plays it up to be a mistake, it still wouldnt work because your dumbing it down. Hell, Joe turned his back on Sting when he was his mystery partner Vs. JJJ and Steiner, so why save him now.

Just. Does. Not. Make. Sense.

Damn. Thought they would have used a lower team like Shark Boy & Norman Smiley. Who else could they use now? Hoyt & Killings? Man... They kinda blew it on who they picked to wrestle 3D in my opinion on BFG.

Joe and Sting arent exactly on the same page, so I cant see why Joe would make the save and cost him the NWA Title by accident. If "by accident" you mean its obvious but he plays it up to be a mistake, it still wouldnt work because your dumbing it down. Hell, Joe turned his back on Sting when he was his mystery partner Vs. JJJ and Steiner, so why save him now.

Just. Does. Not. Make. Sense.

I'm pretty sure that Joe won't play it up to be an "accident." I could very easily picture Joe come out and talk about how Sting is the past, he is the future and it was his duty to send him out the door into retirement, etc.

ICP didn't show up for the tapings on Monday and the plans were changed for Team 3D.

say what you will, but i like ICP and would have loved to see them at BFG.

There's only room for one clown with face paint in TNA.

Guest Connzilla
There's only room for one clown with face paint in TNA.

You rippin on Sting? If so it was really funny