TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TheBostonStrangler

Genesis VII Word Count Thread!

Good thing you didn't ask last night cause I only had about 1000 words by then, if the deadline had been Sunday like normal I would have been super screwed.

Now I may just be regularly screwed - I mean 3 falls, second to last match against the longest reigning champion ever? it's got to be huge, I just hope I have time for huge.

Word or other word processing programs usually have a word count option for you.

Which is mostly handy for the TV shows where there actually is a word limit to how long a match you are allowed to write. For a PPV there are no word limits at all.

I wouldn't worry about the actual number of words in your match especially for a debut match, just write the best most exciting match you can think off (or like me hit everyone with everything not nailed down - then finish the match when you can't think of other stuff to hit people with)

Oh dear. how many words should I have? For that matter, how do you check?

The only time you need to worry about word limits is during regular matches, where the limit is specified. Going over the limit usually skews the decision in choosing between your match or the opponent's. It varies from marker to marker. PPVs such as Genesis on the other hand have no such limit, so just have a blast writing your debut match and don't worry.

Also, if you want to make OTHER people worry, get your matches in early. Like... really early.

14,588. Janus, I'm aware you hate me, but now everyone may understand why Z was always in such a bad mood.

Every PPV, he caught one of these to mark.

14,588. Janus, I'm aware you hate me, but now everyone may understand why Z was always in such a bad mood.

Every PPV, he caught one of these to mark.

On the contrary, I was highly entertained. Maybe because I'm not getting them on a regular basis.

I think it finished in around 5k, not counting random selections from "Moby Dick".

I did it with Calvinball, will I do it with Shark Tank Match?

No. Because I doubt I finished at 5k. Maybe like .2k lolz?

12 and a half K if I'm not mistaken - and imagine how long it would have been if we had gone with our original plans for a 60 minute Iron Man match :o

Thank god we didn't

My match, she's in. Not as long as Toxxic's, but mine never are.

Clearly, as with your chest in comparison to those of the ladies applying for the same jobs as you...

...size DOES matter.

*hugs Alex Shelley and clubs some Madagascan wrestlers*

Sign in to follow this