TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mole

Bye

Is there a reason people feel the need to bring it everyone's attention when they "leave" a message board? 1/2 the time they become lurkers, thus depiriving themselves of posting. The other 1/2 they just come back anyway and post with some stupid reason about how they never intented to leave or couldn't live without (fill in board name here). The people that really leave are the ones who could care less anymore to the point where if they told everyone to fuck off they'd do it.

Bye Mole. I don't know you and I hope not to considering you made a whole new thread just to say "bye."

Is there a reason people feel the need to bring it everyone's attention when they "leave" a message board? 1/2 the time they become lurkers, thus depiriving themselves of posting. The other 1/2 they just come back anyway and post with some stupid reason about how they never intented to leave or couldn't live without (fill in board name here). The people that really leave are the ones who could care less anymore to the point where if they told everyone to fuck off they'd do it.

Bye Mole. I don't know you and I hope not to considering you made a whole new thread just to say "bye."

ugh.

Guest CWMwasmurdered

Weird. Last night in the Chat some of us were talking about how Mole is one of the select group of people that was never driven off when TSM turned on them.

Downhome and Deon are also on that list.

Just today, I remembered that one avatar Mole used to have; it was a picture of himself, furrowed brow and tightly grimaced, pointing at the camera. The subtitle underneath read "You Jew."

That I typed all that out in order to share it here is almost—though not quite—as embarassing as the fact that not only did I actually think of that today, but that I laughed, too.

Mole's ability to be completely passionate about things he's just discovered--and to find new ones all the time--is pretty great. As aforementioned, "You Jew" was also pretty sublime.

Guest Felonies!
Was it Mole who appointed himself to investigate the shadow/vagina conspiracy?

None other.

And yes, Mole was particularly adept at expressing his obsessions in board signature form.