TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mole

Bye

I don't know about all that, Eddie Guerrero's death sent him into a suicide watch phase. He wouldn't be like that if he hated spics and all...then again, maybe he just hates niggers and kikes?

then again, maybe he just hates niggers and kikes?

Doesn't everyone?

I have no problems with Mole as a message boarder ... but his stories & pictures about his real life reminded me so much of everyone that I detested growing up that it was hard for me to really like him that much as a board pesonality.

Guest Princess Leena

Good riddance.

I've had the dolt on ignore for so long.

I wish the ignore function would completely eliminate seeing someone's existance.

Mole is good people once you get past his non-stop HDTV talk and his frat boy persona

Agreed. For the longest time you also had to get over being annoyed by kissyface sigs (well, I did anyway). Other than that, I had no beef with player. God speed, Mole.

Mole is good people once you get past his non-stop HDTV talk and his frat boy persona

Agreed. For the longest time you also had to get over being annoyed by kissyface sigs (well, I did anyway). Other than that, I had no beef with player. God speed, Mole.

ah yes, those were rather annoying, actually...good call!

If he's really gone, then I'll have to say I'll miss the guy.

And, if true, decided he likes The Office. I ain't buyin it yet.

If anything, one should bring up the fact that Hotbutter Spoontoaster and Andy O briefly shared the same sig and avatar image (they still both have that blue apple, I think) and HBST seems to have a good knowledge of the forum, its posters, and the history of both despite joining in May of 2006 (or at least acts like his 5 month membership and constant posting gives him the right to act like someone that's been here for years)... an odd quirk shared by Andy O, as well.

Bottom line, America? HBST is the flamewar gimmick account of Andy O.

It's been my impression from almost day one that Hotbutter Kotztoaster was FromBeyondtheGrave, whose account was renamed post-banning to Matt Caposomethingorother's #1 fan.

No, I am not Hotbutter, but I am Mole.

There needs to be a sideways baseball hat picture with a note that says "I'm Andy O, but not HBST" on it.

Guest Vitamin X

Cool. I'm sure it has to weird some people out that Mole, a formerly picked on poster around these parts, is in fact admin Andy O. But, I don't really care.

I, for one, welcome our new Mole overlords.

I still intend to engage in actions similar to but not actually picking on him, although it is nice of him that he hasn't gone on a nerd rampage (YOU ALL USED TO PICK ON ME BUT NOW I HAVE TEH POWER HAHAHAHAHA!)

Also, Banky is a fuckface