TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mole

Bye

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster
And, if true, decided he likes The Office. I ain't buyin it yet.

If anything, one should bring up the fact that Hotbutter Spoontoaster and Andy O briefly shared the same sig and avatar image (they still both have that blue apple, I think) and HBST seems to have a good knowledge of the forum, its posters, and the history of both despite joining in May of 2006 (or at least acts like his 5 month membership and constant posting gives him the right to act like someone that's been here for years)... an odd quirk shared by Andy O, as well.

Bottom line, America? HBST is the flamewar gimmick account of Andy O.

what is this. why are you picking on me. in the past, youve hounded me, yes hounded me, over my OAO threads. every time i went to post one, i was waiting for a mean snipe from you. more recently, youve questioned the way i post something in a quote box. the bottom line is, whats your deep dark obsession with me, DrVenkman?? just because a videogame named Bully came out today, doesnt give you the right to act like one.

leave me alone, theres a whole world out there.

Dude that all there was a joke - the other stuff was just me being nitpicky and asking questions because, well, I had them. I'm also naturally suspicious of posters who are here 2 months and rack up more posts than I did in 2 years, mostly because this place is generaly so unaccomodating to new posters. Outside of your sometimes thread derailment to tell someone to F off or call them gay, I gots no problems with you.

Relax, Butters. We're good. Office is #1.

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster
Dude that all there was a joke - the other stuff was just me being nitpicky and asking questions because, well, I had them. I'm also naturally suspicious of posters who are here 2 months and rack up more posts than I did in 2 years, mostly because this place is generaly so unaccomodating to new posters. Outside of your sometimes thread derailment to tell someone to F off or call them gay, I gots no problems with you.

Relax, Butters. We're good. Office is #1.

phew. glad we cleared that up.