TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BUTT

HEY HEY LOOK AT ME I'M A COLLEGE GIRL

i say "random" a lot! my favorite song is don't stop believing!

~~~~~-------****tHe OnLy ThInG a GiRl ShOuLd EvEr HaVe To ChAsE iS a ShOt****-------~~~~~

...........I love my gurlzzzzzzz

Guest Felonies!

Oh man, this thread will be my playground.

"They say it takes a minute to find a person, an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them, but then an entire lifetime to forget them."

Married To: Erin Anderson (Indiana)

Colleen is playing a rousing game of beer pong...most likely loosing cause she's the worst playing in the history of drinking games!

Updated 33 minutes ago

----------

meh, not in the mood right now. Facebook is being slow

I wasn't in college five years ago, Spoon. Besides, it's not like they aren't still dumb. Plus, the "Don't Stop Believin'" phenomenon didn't start until the last year or two.

I'm sure most of the girls who are in their late teens/early '20s didn't even know that song until they played it on Laguna Beach.

Or they heard it on the radio, or in any given bar/club, or they heard their parents' music. What's worse than these people that annoy you are the people who point it out. It's like going outside, looking up and going "HEY! THE SKY IS BLUE!"

Guest Felonies!

Kotz, did you not just fucking lecture us on how the too-cool-for-school attitude ruins NHB activity?

Girls who act like that only irritate me when they're not really hot. Weird.

I exempted a few girls from this thread because I think they're nice otherwise.

Interests: TIJUANA CARWASH! and stuff

Favorite Quotes: "TOO MUCH BLOOD IN MY ALCOHOL STREAM"

"its thanksgiving.... some people bake pies, we bake ourselves"

ZBT

LAMBDAS SPRING '05!!!!!!!

'DAMN RIGHT IM A MANIAC'

I guess I lectured everyone?

Even if I did, this is like the whining in the "middling annoyances that drive me into a rage for some unexplainable reason" thread in GC. None of these girls give a fuck that you disapprove, and if anything else they'll get even worse before this behavioral trend putters out and you forget it by the time you're 30 until VH1 does "I Love the 00s." Like I said to Czech a few weeks ago, you, as the person who has an issue with this, have a tiny grasp at best on how small of a minority your complaining occupies.

Wait for the best friend who calls you bitch instead of your name. Who will hold ur hair back when you've had too much to drink, but take pictures so you'll never live it down. Who will sleep in a different room when u wanna have someone over to get your freak on. Wait for the friend who will tell you that one piece of cake after dinner wont hurt. Who laughs at you when you're dancing with the creepiest person at the bar, Who yells "KEG STAND!" Who staggers home from the bar with you at 2 AM or Who guides you home from the bar at 12 when you've had waaay too much to drink. Who tries to take care of you when your trashed, when they are just as trashed and probably just making it worse. Who thinks you look amazing whether you've had 1 drink or 6. Who believes that your honestly the weirdest person shes ever met, but she loves you for it. And the one who turns to her friends, points at the idiot dancing on top of the table and yells.......... "That's her!"

*TO MY GIRLS:...here's to the shit we talk, the guys we stalk, the way we shop, the laughs we can't stop, the gossip we spill, the looks that could kill, to havin' each others back, to the next morning gettin' the facts, downin' the beers and spillin' the tears...we'll stay together through the years*

Nope.

You are neither in college nor female.

Guest Felonies!

----------------Girls-----

-----------are like apples------

-------on trees. The best ones-----

-----are at the top of the tree.-----

---The boys dont want to reach---

--for the good ones because they--

-r afraid of falling and getting hurt.-

-Instead, they get the rotten apples-

from the ground that arent as good,

but easy. So the apples up top think

something wrong w/ them when in

-reality they're amazing. They just--

---have to wait for the right boy to

---- come along, the one who's-----

------- brave enough to climb-----

---------- all the way to---------

-------------- the top ----

"Find a guy who calls u beautiful instead of hot, who calls u back when u hang up on him, will lie under the stars & listen to ur heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch u sleep. Wait for the boy who kisses ur forehead, who wants to show u off to the world when ur in sweats, who thinks ur just as pretty without makeup on, one who always reminds u of how much he cares & how lucky he is to have you..."

----------------Girls-----

-----------are like apples------

-------on trees. The best ones-----

-----are at the top of the tree.-----

---The boys dont want to reach---

--for the good ones because they--

-r afraid of falling and getting hurt.-

-Instead, they get the rotten apples-

from the ground that arent as good,

but easy. So the apples up top think

something wrong w/ them when in

-reality they're amazing. They just--

---have to wait for the right boy to

---- come along, the one who's-----

------- brave enough to climb-----

---------- all the way to---------

-------------- the top ----

That's beautiful.

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

"I'm ultra cutez when I'm Button* Masher-ing?"

"I dont break hearts, I break necks!! <3"

"What is this loose change....you FUCKING whore!!!! I mean really, who goes to the mall with their mother at 4 in the afternoon???? Oh, AND your gonna wash your car? Yeah? With whose dick???????? Loose change!"