TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BUTT

HEY HEY LOOK AT ME I'M A COLLEGE GIRL

Guest Felonies!

Why did she write concrete poetry about apples and shape it like a lime? Fucking stupid girls.

"Well arn't you the fountain of wisdom" ~ Ashley

"HA No, maybe the fountain of sarcasm and bullshit! and I intend to pass it on!" ~ Kelley

"You never know you may just trip over some sarcasm and bullshit walking down the street" ~ Kelley

"Ok, and if I find it I know who to give it to" ~ Ashley

"A Quaint Little Drinking Ship... With a Slight Sailing Problem." ~ Windjammer Barefoot Cruises are the BEST!

"Wait is this water or milk?" ~ Julie

"Well where do you keep your water?" ~ Christa

"Um, well we keep ours in the faucet" ~ Kelley

"Where did that road kill think it was going?" ~ Christa

"I'm stuck in the mud! NO really guys, I am!" ~ Jessie

"Jessie, (subtitles) means it's gonna be in another language, like cantaneese, dumbass!" ~ Kel

"Go Big Or Go Home"

"This shit is Christa, C-H-R-I-S-T-A,! You do realize you just called youself shit right?"

"Christa is the master of the world" ~As said by Christa, this really dose make the campfire smoke go the other way, try it, it works!

"Just because she is underage doesn't mean shes interested" ~ Said by Tam's maid of honor, directed at their drunk friend, refering to me. Fun times at Tam's rehearsal dinner!

"I'm in a band"

"FIYAAA"

1 "That shit was shit, but this shit is that shit!!!"

2 "The Don"

3 "German carnies rock"

4 "Whoopee Cushion"

5 "That is Okay"

6 "Food/Drink, ya thats it, thats a

catagory you idiot"

~ All said by Anthony and/or Josh at some point while in Germany

* oh and how can i forget - MULLETS- we only saw like 500 of them!

log cabin bitches...be back tomorrow night

cierralovescox: i love you jessica gertrude laughner

I cannot live, I can't breathe

unless you do this with me...

angels and airwaves

a large amount of me believes in you ©theredracer©

Mi Amigos

you've made a lasting impression.....

-Put this in your profile if u know someone who has survived or died of cancer

*If you would walk 1000 miles to see someone you love for 5 minutes....copy this into your profile

"Bow Down to the Crown... Bitch"

Today we salute you miss Zeta Tau Alpha sister. Not only do you have the looks, brains, and glamour, but most importantly the class to back it up. Sure, frat boys may talk to other ladies, but don't worry, their only dream is to date-a-Zeta. With that bunny hopping by and that Zeta sparkle in your eye, you are every guy's dream and every girl's envy. You can party like a professional, yet still keep that frat-tastic class. If you're dating a Zeta Tau Alpha, raise your hand. If you're not, raise your standards. Then crack open an ice cold Bud Lite you sexy Zetas, and remember: There's only one thing to be... and that's a Zeta Tau Alpha!!!!!

you wit me girls!!

"Bow Down to the Crown... Bitch"

Today we salute you miss Zeta Tau Alpha sister. Not only do you have the looks, brains, and glamour, but most importantly the class to back it up. Sure, frat boys may talk to other ladies, but don't worry, their only dream is to date-a-Zeta. With that bunny hopping by and that Zeta sparkle in your eye, you are every guy's dream and every girl's envy. You can party like a professional, yet still keep that frat-tastic class. If you're dating a Zeta Tau Alpha, raise your hand. If you're not, raise your standards. Then crack open an ice cold Bud Lite you sexy Zetas, and remember: There's only one thing to be... and that's a Zeta Tau Alpha!!!!!

you wit me girls!!

Insight into UTSU's life

Guest Princess Leena

Nope.

You are neither in college nor female.

Did you put in some applications today, dear.

Guest Princess Leena

Hey! Im Luci im nt tellin u my age cos u shud kno it 2 b fair. Im blonde, bt nt ur typical blonde tho, iv gt 4 A-levels (im smirkin ryt nw cos u thrt i wz jus a bombo :o) ryt nw im "in between jobs", bt im makin sum gud money wrkin in a bar in town so dts funky. I luv clothes. I luv girls nyts out. I luv steven gerrard. Im nt in2 boys onli, iv gt off wv girls in d past n im nt na say "im nt proud of it", cos it wz guuud ladies lol (im blushin), bt im nt lyk dt lol. Im prolly bi i dno its confusin lol cos i fancy the pants off russel brand and steven gerrard and eminem. Id 1 day luv 2 go bk 2 university n actualli finish a degree (u kno wt i mean amy *skivers*)

Guest Princess Leena
my sister's MySpace page is a total trainwreck of shit just like this.

Link, please.

Nope.

You are neither in college nor female.

Did you put in some applications today, dear.

haha

my sister's MySpace page is a total trainwreck of shit just like this.

Link, please.

seconded

C'mon man, you know I'm looking for a black girlfriend.

god damnit.

It was like once! ONE TIME!

I don't like the direction this thread is taking.

Hey! Im Luci im nt tellin u my age cos u shud kno it 2 b fair. Im blonde, bt nt ur typical blonde tho, iv gt 4 A-levels (im smirkin ryt nw cos u thrt i wz jus a bombo :o) ryt nw im "in between jobs", bt im makin sum gud money wrkin in a bar in town so dts funky. I luv clothes. I luv girls nyts out. I luv steven gerrard. Im nt in2 boys onli, iv gt off wv girls in d past n im nt na say "im nt proud of it", cos it wz guuud ladies lol (im blushin), bt im nt lyk dt lol. Im prolly bi i dno its confusin lol cos i fancy the pants off russel brand and steven gerrard and eminem. Id 1 day luv 2 go bk 2 university n actualli finish a degree (u kno wt i mean amy *skivers*)

Oh, man, Czech's head is going to explode after reading that.

Oh, man, Czech's head is going to explode after reading that.

Sh shld hv tlkd lk ths...