TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BUTT

HEY HEY LOOK AT ME I'M A COLLEGE GIRL

Guest Princess Leena

Am I supposed to assume that all you kids visit my myspace. I doubt that's likely.

Every once in a while I make the stupidest bulletin I can think of and post it to see who reposts it. Like for example:

Ok so everyone has that one person that they like and want to be with forever so if you want to be with that person you like then think of their name and scroll down...

>

>>

>>>

>>>>

>>>>>

>>>>

>>>

>>

>

OK NOW

Say there name 3 times with your eyes closed.

If you repost this in the next 30 seconds youre true love will kiss you tomorrow!

If you dont, a clown will come into your room tonight and slap you with a dead fish!

This is true, I didn't believe it at first but it really happens!

"Bow Down to the Crown... Bitch"

Today we salute you miss Zeta Tau Alpha sister. Not only do you have the looks, brains, and glamour, but most importantly the class to back it up. Sure, frat boys may talk to other ladies, but don't worry, their only dream is to date-a-Zeta. With that bunny hopping by and that Zeta sparkle in your eye, you are every guy's dream and every girl's envy. You can party like a professional, yet still keep that frat-tastic class. If you're dating a Zeta Tau Alpha, raise your hand. If you're not, raise your standards. Then crack open an ice cold Bud Lite you sexy Zetas, and remember: There's only one thing to be... and that's a Zeta Tau Alpha!!!!!

you wit me girls!!

Update: I took this from the facebook page of a girl I work with. She just got knocked up by a bro. She's starting to look pretty doughy.

Guest Felonies!

THIS IS A TOAST.... 2 US... FOR THE MEN WHO HAVE US, THE LOSERS WHO HAD US, AND THE LUCKY BASTARDS WHO WILL MEET US!! SEND THIS ONLY TO PRETTY LADIES INCLUDING THE ONE WHO SENT IT TO YOU You have been hit. You have been considered One of the 15 prettiest girls on my friends list. Once you have been hit, you have to hit 15 pretty girls. If you get hit again you know your really pretty. If you break the chain you'll have UglyNess for 10 years. So hit 15 pretty girls on your friends list and let them know thay are pretty

Guest Felonies!

This girl really went downhill after about 7th grade, so she should be in the clear by 2009, I guess.

Guest Eagle Man

sororitygirlisitbyinpsych.jpg

Look at the purple/green one. I read the words, and understand that they're of some meaning, but I don't really process what's being said. Also, check out that Electra complex.

That we have that idea and the "no/middle finger" combo on this board is weird, as though prominent TSM posters are into double-teaming. They'd probably love to give high fives over the thread's back if they could.

You have seen these men wearing white shirts and ties knocking at your door... you have seen them riding their bikes, on the bus, at the grocery store... So many people wonder, "Who are these guys? What are they doing? What is their message?"

Well our message is God created man in his own image, so why not celebrate that! Who says you can't be sexy AND righteous?

These young missionaries suspended their sexual desires at their prime for two years to serve their God... and we are looking for the hottest returned missionaries to be a part of this very fun project. Do you think you have what it takes? Read on...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endid=168137410

That looks pretty good... I think I just found the Stockton to my Malone.

The one time I saw John Stockton live I booed the shit out of him. It was probably just my imagination, but I think I saw a slight frown at one point. That same game, I told Szerbiack he was "the man," and he looked right the fuck at me and pointed. It was so frickin' cool.

Because I was in the sixth row, and I'm an ass. Had I known five years I'n the future that this comparison would come up, I'd have been more leinient. Would it make you feel better if I threw the noise your way? You could follow it up with the ellipses...

Guest Eagle Man

Please don't waste money on a card... https://www.cancer.org/docroot/DON/DON_1_Do..._Online_Now.asp 350 million bucks to ACS will do a whole hell of a lot more than some measly cards he will never open. If you want you can even restrict the money so that it's goes to cancer search and some of the money will indirectly be going to Shane. Think about it, you are already on you computer... instead of putting money in hallmark's pockets, buying an insincere card, wasting money on stamps, gas to take you to the store/post office, click a link, pull out your debit card and send your money to a place that has a proven track record for saving thousands of lives. To many of you are trying to be "righteous" about this situation. "350 million is worth the smile on his face?" Put your money toward something other than this fantastic idealistic bullshit.

ok, wtf are you bitching about? send the kid a damn card, and donate an equal amount to cancer research. wanna know something sick? the money you'd rather us send to cancer research will NEVER BENEFIT THIS LITTLE BOY. if they were to come up with a cure tomorrow, kids alive today who have cancer will never see the benefits of it, because the fda has to be SUPER CAREFUL about putting a cure out there. if they discovered that cure tomorrow, and gave it to a kid the day after, and it had some kind of horrendous long term effects, there's a shot that kid, or his parents, would sue. cures found today will only benefit the kids of tomorrow. i work with kids with all kinds of illnesses and disabilities. bringing a smile to the face of a child TODAY is just as important as finding a cure for tomorrow's child. so fuck you if you don't send the poor kid a card.

Ya, i pretty much completely agree. The average card is, what, $3-4? Lets say this kid gets halfway to his goal, to 175 million cards (still an almost inattainable goal, but whatever). Thats, what, ~$700 million? I think $700 million would be better spent on an attempt to find a cure for an epidemic plaguing and affecting the entire world rather than some kid's dream of beating a world record for how many cards he can get. Lets stretch our imagination even farther, lets assume that the kid reaches his goal. Thats $1.4 BILLION on freaking CARDS. Is on kids dream worth that much, especially considering how those same funds could be invested in a much worthy cause? You credit this kid for being selfless...I think a truly selfless act wouldve been raise all that money and ask for that $1.4 billion to be donated to research. Im not bashing the kid's dream or anything...but when you think about it, a donation to the ACS or whatever is a donation that will affect more than one person's life. You have the potential to affect everyone on the planet, which, in my opinion, is a much loftier and worthy cause than the dying wishes of a single kid.

THE KID JUST WANTS TO BE IN THE GUINESS BOOK OF WORLD RECORDS... SEND HIM A DAMN CARD!!

just make a damn card...that costs no money...ohhh what is so bad about that...yeah absolutely nothing...but even if you do buy a card...so what , im sure you spent money on useless things...im not saying that you shouldn't also donate to research because i am actually captain of a relay for life team in my towm..im just saying make a card=no money....their is no arguement you could possibly have about that..

"Love is not finding the perfect person, it's seeing an imperfect person perfectly."

" There are 3 Things in Life that Every girl needs:

1) Love to make her weak.

2) alcohol to make her strong.

3) Best Friends to catch her when both make her hit the floor."